Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GIFT OF CREATION GAME *UPDATE!!*

Comments

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Ziristha If you've seen some of my entries in other threads you'd know that that hardly counts as hijacking. And it isn't like you were cutting into some massive conversation (insert cricket noises here.)

I totally wish I could play Subnautica in VR, but vertigo..... I'm barely handling it on my laptop screen.

And, Oh my goat! My niece's son was showing my his newest game yesterday and guess what it is, Terreria! I knew the name looked familiar just now, so I did a quick search. I still wasn't quite sure, so I did a search for slimes with umbrellas. Cuz, really, there couldn't be two games with that. Right? Too funny.

But, like I've said. Pace yourself and keep it fun. Do what you can when you can. And "enjoy" being back to work. I've been on disability for 11 years now. I do drive for Uber a few times a month. But I would love to give up the monotony of unemployment for the monotony of employment.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @Jude525 Well, you're right, this might as well brings in more attention to the thread :smile:

I'm actually not very interested in VR or wasn't when it first came out, I haven't checked if there are any games I would like with that feature hm... :hushed:

The Terraria thing it's funny, I actually bought it a couple of years ago but I barely played it, then some time later I saw it was on mobile and I thought it would be the same (it's not quite the same although an update is coming this year to be like the PC version) and I bought it, I almost never played it (again, because sims :lol: ) but some months ago I mentioned it to my nephew who likes to play Minecraft and well, he loved it and now he and his brother got me hooked on it for real :joy: . The three of us play together when they come over for their vacations :smile: .
    And yeah, I don't think there could be two games with slimes with umbrellas... or slimes disguised as bunnies :joy:

Oh, trust me, I'm enjoying having a job :smile: I mean, sure I get tired of using the pc the whole shift and I don't like getting home tired and wanting to go to bed right away, but it's worth it! or at least I do feel good about it :lol:
    I think I kind of understand where you're coming from, I was unemployed for so long mostly due to my depression, I always felt so awful about it, but this year I thought no more! and well I just threw myself out there and here I am :smile: . Hopefully this year it's going to be amazing not only for me, but for everyone as well :heart:

zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Your Bojack Horseman horse looks good! I've never watched the show, but have heard of it and can definitely see the resemblance!

@Ziristha I have a hard time splitting my time between sims and other games, too. I tend to go in turns playing sims and playing other games for several months at a time. I wish I could mix them together more--I always feel bad for disappearing from these forums for months at a time, not to mention missing out on gift exchanges if I'm not checking the forums regularly. And I have a hard time picking back up a sims save after being away from it too long, so I'm always starting over and never accomplish any of my bigger sims goals. But then after focusing on sims for a while, I'll start getting the itch to play other games.

It's amazing how much fun getting to play multiplayer can add to a game, especially couch co-op, in my experience. Terraria was one the first survival/building style games I ever played, playing it together with my partner on his PS4. That's now one of my favorite game genres, so I have fond memories of it and would play it more, but also there's so many other games too! o.O
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Creator’s Username: ThuggishSplicer --Wishlist--
    Item Title: BoJack Horse
    Creation Wishlist @KaytayRoall #1
    Exchange Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9290613
    Description: (Horse) based on the character from BoJack Horseman
    Details: Adult Horse, Male, Traits: Ornery, Neat and Lazy.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? No
    Do you have CC in your game folder? I do, but not for horses.
    Pictures or link to original post where pictures are shared: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16966080/#Comment_16966080
    47173346811_62d5d7d687_c.jpg

47121401842_f6678b3210_c.jpg

47173342791_86d15f63c4_c.jpg
    edited February 2019
    I also promised that I would upload my version of Miki's Master Karaoke on a 30x30 lot.
    Here's the link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9290616

It uses one bar from Late Night.

roof_up_original.jpg
    ENTRIES!!!!!!!!!!
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited February 2019
    Okay, one entry and one share, but I'll take the win!

Now if I could just drag myself away from Subnautica for a little while to do something myself.....
    aka Jude

My Studio

• equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I'll be uploading my entry as soon as I figure out which item I accidentally put into it that isn't base game XD
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Okay, one entry and one share, but I'll take the win!

Now if I could just drag myself away from Subnautica for a little while to do something myself.....
    Same problem here, with midterms, STO, and My Sunny Resort.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    I went to upload my build and realized that my launcher isn't allowing me to login to upload my build. Is anyone else having this problem?
    @thuggishsplicer
    Thank you so much! :smiley: BoJack is very handsome. I'll have to think of how best to add him to my game.
    Also thank you for sharing your version of the karaoke venue. It's perfect timing, too! I've been playing a magician in Moonlight Falls (not sure why I thought that was a good idea, she has a hard time drawing a crowd when everyone is used to real magic :D ) and was just trying to figure out what I wanted to do now that she's high enough level to perform and a live venue.

@equuest
    If your launcher is showing up blank or with a could not find page error, that's something I see regularly on mine and use this solution: https://steamcommunity.com/app/47890/discussions/0/1488866180600282088/ (but skip the last step)

Otherwise, a couple months ago I could not get my launcher to accept my password, even though it definitely wasn't wrong. I ended up changing the password and it was fine after that.

Hopefully one of those will help you!
    edited March 2019
    @KaytayRoall That fix worked! Thank you so much!! :)

Creator’s Username: equuest
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: My wishlist
    Item Title: Cozy Craftsman Rebuild (basegame only)
    Creation Wishlist Username and # of Item: @thuggishsplicer, number one on their wishlist
    Exchange, Simfileshare.net or Mediafire Link: Here
    Description: This craftsman house is the home of a family who isn't raking in much income, but they are intent on raising a family anyway. Despite the worn out and dated interiors, there is plenty of space for a growing family with two bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a nursery.
    Details: A remake of the "Cozy Craftsman" lot with all basegame items (That was a challenge :D)
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? (Did you use any CC in your build): No
    Do you have CC in your game folder? (Do you have any CC at all in your Electronic Arts mods folder?): No
    Pictures or link to original post where pictures are shared:

cDuNZsr.jpg
    2GCQ4Ag.jpg

u3qvoxY.jpg

First Floor:
    B92Y7nc.jpg

Second Floor:
    KgsnYEY.jpg

I hope that you like it :)
    edited March 2019
    @equuest Oh my! I feel like living in that house!
    It's adorable! I like the second floor and the colors you chose for the bathrooms. That little hall connecting the living area, the toilet downstairs and the door to the outside was also so smart. Five starts! I was going to play Skyrim, but I'll check this out in my game. Thank you! :-D

@KaytayRoall I hope that venue is really helpful. I'm glad you likes BoJack. I'm watching MLP again and I've been having some ideas. Let's see if I'll be around them soon. BTW, there's this studio with many amazing pets. I think you should take a look: https://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=LittleV&assetType=pet
    I've had a crazy couple of days. My dad went to the ER Thursday (Okay now.) Then my cousin was admitted with a respiratory infection yesterday. I had to swing by her house, feed the cats, grab some clothes. The usual stuff you do for someone. But then go to work. Woke up this morning to a tenant calling to say they had no heat. Clean the snow off my car so I could drive over to fix that. Then go visit my cousin, still in the hospital. Just, yuck.

It was so nice to open my browser to all this!

@equuest I love that house. I have grown extremely fond of "period" furnishings and decor with the Sims and totally find that house livable. Especially the kitchen linoleum. I am imagining it is linoleum. Which wears like iron. Unlike vinyl, which gets one tear in it and goes to hell in no time after that.

But, I'm also a techie, so the tiny tv in the living room would have to go. But, so as not to spoil the decor, I would replace the painting with one of those tv's that becomes a static painting when it isn't on. I love those things.

Oh, and I grew up with a pink bathroom, so that is totally homey for me!

Anyway, this is so great. Keep 'em coming guys.
    aka Jude

My Studio

NOTICE

So, now that we have a couple official entries, I will make it official that we will be having a drawing on March 31. We will still be waiting to see how many entries we have to determine the prizes. I realize that we seem to have a relatively small, but excited, crowd. So I will take that into consideration. B)
    aka Jude

My Studio

• isabellaamorosiisabellaamorosi Posts: 4 New Member
    got sims 4 on my pc but I'm trying to get it on my ps4 without buying it. Im just trying to login into my account. The only option my ps4 is giving me is to purchase it. Does anyone know how to help me?
    @Jude525 I'm glad we could cheer you up!

@isabellaamorosi I wish I could help you. Maybe you should try the Sims 4 Board or the Help Center.
    edited March 2019
    @equuest What a cute little house! I love the craftsman style. :) I really like the floor plan, too. I have such a hard time with straight stairs in smaller houses, but you did great with that upstairs landing area connecting everything.

@thuggishsplicer Wow! No kidding, those are some incredible pets in that studio! Thanks for the link.

@isabellaamorosi You'd probably have more luck in the Sims 4 Help Center: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-help-centerNevermind, got beaten to it :D

@Jude525 That is a tough couple days! Sorry to hear you're having a rough time right now and hope everything gets better soon! But yay! Official first drawing! I'm glad I finally started working on my creation today. :D

I have a layout for a 40x40 lot that should be fully functional, if a bit cramped. I gave myself 20x25 as the space for the house itself and started working on just the house today on a 20x30 lot.

Here's take 1:

32320155497_9de44c068f_c.jpg

Primary inspiration can be found here: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/4671-square-feet-4-bedroom-3-bathroom-2-garage-farmhouse-country-58453

I think I'm going to end up scrapping this attempt, though. I liked the idea of having a "free" room over the garage for the large skill objects AlphaFen mentioned wanting space for--and what ranch worth it's salt doesn't have at least a truck? This build does have some interesting nooks and shape to it, but the garage just takes up so much of my very limited space. I had it narrower at first, which was better, but then the roof had to be too tall to make the attic space accessible.
  • SimCherSimCher Posts: 41 Member
    Hi, everyone!

@KaytayRoall, I used BoJack Horseman as inspiration to create my very first horse in CAS! Let me know what you think. I haven't chosen traits yet, but he might be a little wild.

47173346811_62d5d7d687_c.jpg

Spoiler is just for the left and right views. He's got a medium-length tail.

@thuggishsplicer I love your horse. <3 Great job! I was hoping they would add horses back when pets were added, but no such luck. Hopefully it's still an option in the future.

I have a question about the gallery. I've been playing about a year & a half, so I do use the gallery quite a bit. I'm amazed how talented some of this group is. Anyway, since the patch last week, I can't see how many bedrooms a home has or how much it cost etc.. Is this a glitch or am I the only one having this? It is still working, but it's a pain in the butt. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks A lot! I hope it's not from one of my mods.

I posted it on my Google Plus since I needed a URL. It's the top pic on my page.

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/109704508953164781784/6663992497317314114

@SimCher Thanks a lot! I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you play Sims 3, give him a go.
    Unfortunately, I've never played sims 4, so I've got no idea on how to help. Perhaps the help center, as @KaytayRoall linked may give you the answer you need. <3
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Jude525 Hope your cousin gets better soon, sorry you've had such a rough time of it :/

@thuggishsplicer Your lovely horse looks like he'd win a race without even leaving the starting post, which would be quite handy ;)

@equuest The brick and wood colours you used on the exterior gives it such a cosy family look while still being swish, and I especially like the porch. Great build <3

@KaytayRoall Thanks again for considering this, the preliminary for the house looks great, it has plenty of architectural variety and seems very spacious! So don't ditch it because you need more room just go for a larger lot. As I said, I don't know what space is needed and if you need more then go big. I don't want you to cramp your style, I once won a worst dressed sim competition so, trust me, my pixel people need all the style they can get :#
    Hey guys. Unfortunately, my cousin is in for another day/night. But she is in the best place. They have her in a private room, so she has limited exposure to whatever else is floating around from other patients.

@isabellaamorosi and @SimCher, welcome! I want to clarify that this is a Sims 3 building thread. Although Sims 4 discussion is okay, a lot of people play both, the focus is on building within Sims 3.

That being said, @isabellaamorosi, I can tell you EA does not provide multi-platform licenses for any of their products. If you own a game on the PC and want to play it on PS4 (or XBox,) you need to buy it again on that platform. The exception is PC/Mac. They are considered the same product. I have never heard of an other form of exception to this policy.

@simcher, I haven't played TS4 in a long time. And, really, rarely used the exchange. Sorry, but I can't offer any insight.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Hi there @AlphaFen! :) Thanks for checking in and letting me know what you think! I kept at it last night, so I have some options for you if you'd like to do it that way.
    (1)
    32320155497_9de44c068f_c.jpg

(2) Same structure as 1, with different roofing over the garage
    47268002881_7a503a5fe7_c.jpg

(3) And now for something completely different...
    40303428383_aa9fc1e1ac_c.jpg

(4) Something more different still based on your feedback! Like if you want me to take the second option and change the house's roofing style, too, or something else.
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    To post a CREATION WISHLIST: (Copy/paste into new post) Everyone is welcome to participate!

Creation Wishlist Wants: (anything you want created, please number them if more than one)

I want a sim created because i can not ever create one good on my own.
    he is a famous latin music star name Anuel AA he is 26 yrs old.
    please use the name on the sim first name: Emmanuel, and last name: Gazmey
    astrological sign =Sagittarius

EPs:island paradise, late night, ambititions
    SPs:highend loft stuff, townlife stuff
    EA Sims 3 Worlds:sunset valley, hidden springs, isla paradiso, monte vista, bridgeport
    EA Sims 3 Store Content: none only cc
    Origin Exclusives:none
    Bundle Exclusives: n/a
    Special Requests/Instructions: can use cc id prefer cc to the orignal clothes and hairs, please if can include tattoos dont have to be perfect obvioulsy very hard to get any one persons tattoos exact. for lifetime wish please do for the rich and famous, and anything else make to go with Famous singer, he is puerto rican.
    What are your favorite themes?
    What are your favorite Colors? red , white, black
    What are your dislikes? n/a

pictures of anuel aa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anuel_Cuando_Estaba_Libre.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjz4PKsuebgAhWENd8KHauPCe0QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gettyimages.ae%2Fdetail%2Fnews-photo%2Fanuel-aa-performs-live-during-a-concert-as-part-of-the-real-news-photo%2F1066030524&psig=AOvVaw2z2KnPd1VU9tkNIav9SldQ&ust=1551718655334719

http://www.dahday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Anuel-AA.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top