Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Is it really the finale next week? They're not going to air a separate finale episode?

And I still have the Belgian Mole downloaded. I accidentally spoiled myself when I went to the Belgian Mole's wiki page (dumb mistake >_<) but I only found out who the Mole is, and not the rest of the results. So once this is all over with I'll just check those out.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Haha, I usually did that with Survivor. ;) Because we see old seasons here in South Africa, I can Google who win it. But it's still nice to see who are going through the season and why.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Is it really the finale next week? They're not going to air a separate finale episode?

And I still have the Belgian Mole downloaded. I accidentally spoiled myself when I went to the Belgian Mole's wiki page (dumb mistake >_<) but I only found out who the Mole is, and not the rest of the results. So once this is all over with I'll just check those out.

Join the club, except twitter spoiled mine... still gotta watch it XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »

#SpoiledMoleFans
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Hint Theory:
    Extreme Spoilers!!!!
    So someone pointed out this, which they deciphered from the leader:

It shows that the first initial of the replaced challenges in order spell out... So far... "M O L I S"... Possibly the bike challenge being replaced could mean an initial of the Mole. Since there are only 3 more eliminations before the finale... That means 3 more letters, I believe?
    I followed up on this.
    MOL VI S so far, so I think that there is a challenge that starts with E and a challenge that starts with C :3
    I think Sarah is the Mol if the intro theory is correct.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

The first game already sets the tone for the season... Not sure if everyone of us would go through that. :o
    Banner.png
    edited February 2019

Next week is the finale, and the week after that is the reveal and mediocre filler interviews about barely relevant topics which snoop off time for clues and the Mole's sheneniganssabotages of the Mole. I hope they won't do a live reveal like last season - the audience kept yelling through it. :( And that just breaks the suspense.

I'm rooting to cut all the live stuff. But I doubt they'll ever will. :(
    Banner.png

Next week is the finale, and the week after that is the reveal and mediocre filler interviews about barely relevant topics which snoop off time for clues and the Mole's sheneniganssabotages of the Mole. I hope they won't do a live reveal like last season - the audience kept yelling through it. :( And that just breaks the suspense.

I'm rooting to cut all the live stuff. But I doubt they'll ever will. :(

Either's fine with me :D

Despite it being spoiled for me (I think)... I'm watching/finishing De Mol season 4 :O
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I made Riskee and Maya have a child, they've got some good genes. :D

3TezFT6.png
    I'd love to hear Riskee rap about Maya...or Maya herself rap (about herself). :D

edited February 2019
    I'd love to hear Riskee rap about Maya...or Maya herself rap (about herself). :D

My imagination runs wild already. :smirk:
    Banner.png
    That is a beautiful child!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

I already have that planned, I just keep forgetting to do it. :D

Maya rapping about herself would be awesome, lol.
    edited February 2019
    So I've been going back through this season and taking serious notes on mole like actions...
    There is a huge list for all three, but so far Sarah's is longest followed by Niels and than Merel.

Also during the balcony game I'm pretty sure Niels, Merel, Sarah and Robert we're the four that we're in the wrong spots. Niels I didn't actually figure out his spot but I know the one he was In was completely wrong.
    Hilarious parody animations. They are in Dutch though. :)

https://youtu.be/dHbY4W9psfQ
    https://youtu.be/z684auF7mYU
    Banner.png
    edited March 2019
    have no idea what is actually being said. But I'm guessing "Niels is the mole" based on the costume? XD
    And Sarah is in the second from the spoiler screen?
    Shadami wrote: »
    So I've been going back through this season and taking serious notes on mole like actions...
    There is a huge list for all three, but so far Sarah's is longest followed by Niels and than Merel.

Also during the balcony game I'm pretty sure Niels, Merel, Sarah and Robert we're the four that we're in the wrong spots. Niels I didn't actually figure out his spot but I know the one he was In was completely wrong.

See, this is why
    I think Sarah could be the Mole. She's done a lot of a suspicious things throughout the season. And she often has an excuse for acting that way

See, this is why
    I think Sarah could be the Mole. She's done a lot of a suspicious things throughout the season. And she often has an excuse for acting that way
    I'm almost 100% confident that it's Sarah. I think Merel will win, and Sarah will be the mole. There is a TONNE of evidence going for Sarah, and I don't think I can look passed it now XD Not after my mole Sinan went XD
    edited March 2019
    Just finished watching De Mol 4, despite knowing who the mole was due to spoilers :3 Loved it! Great season, but I think Season 5 was a LOT better... Not sure if it was because I didn't know the outcome XD Onto Season 6 before the new season ;)

See, this is why
    I'm almost 100% confident that it's Sarah. I think Merel will win, and Sarah will be the mole. There is a TONNE of evidence going for Sarah, and I don't think I can look passed it now XD Not after my mole Sinan went XD
    Yeah, I was between Sarah and Sinan, and now that the latter is gone, I'm putting all my chips on Sarah. Niels doesn't seem that Mole-y to me, and Merel didn't sabotage much.

have no idea what is actually being said. But I'm guessing "Niels is the mole" based on the costume? XD
    And Sarah is in the second from the spoiler screen?
    Nah, not Sarah XD still Niels in the second. Just a sample of bizarre clues some viewers make up. XD
    Banner.png
    edited March 2019
    That dog in the establishing shot was blonde. Sarah has blonde hair

SARAH IS THE MOLE CONFIRMED

Mol is a word with three letters. Only one of which is a vowel!
    Sarah is a name with five letters. Only one of which is a vowel if you spell it wrong!

SARH IS THE MOL CONFIRMED!

Mol is a word with three letters. Only one of which is a vowel!
    Sarah is a name with five letters. Only one of which is a vowel if you spell it wrong!

SARH IS THE MOL CONFIRMED!
    A mole is blind except for being able to see whether it's day or night.

Sarah claims to have dyslexia (aka 'wordblind) and also wear glasses at times,
    indicating she has bad eyesight!

SARHA IS TEH MOL CONFRIMED!

We're getting close guys! Almost unmasked her. :smiley:
    Banner.png