Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Burgess Legacy/Perfect Genetics LEPACY

ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
Anyone interested in yet another legacy?! I've been playing this game just for fun when I finish a machinima episode and decided today I want to share with y'all.

I tried the Perfect Genetics challenge a couple of years ago. My very first heir had the exact genetics, blue hair and red eyes. Perfect! Then the third generation. Baby after baby after baby, no heir. I think there was around 13 kids before mom died and still no heir. Frustrating and boring.

So! This is my combination of a regular legacy challenge and the perfect genetics challenge. If a child has perfect genetics, they will be the heir. If not, eh. I'll pick an heir and on to the next generation. Those genetics can still come through later! The colors aren't weird. Mom has a rich black hair of my own making (not that washed out looking default black) and beautiful light blue eyes. Even though Dad is the founder, I'm looking for Mom's genetics.

ALSO! This will be no cc, no mods, base game only! I'll add a pack and a store venue with each generation. Let's see how long I last with those rules. :lol:

Founder: Billy Ray Burgess is just a good old boy who loves the outdoors and makes a living off fishing and dumpter diving, until he meets the love of his life. Becca loves Billy Ray but she wants more from life than a sleeping bag and a fire pit. (Don't most women?!) They have a little 'oops' named Allie so Billy Ray puts his athletic ability to good use and gets a job at the stadium. They don't have much but at least they have walls now!

Billy Ray is brave, loves the outdoors, handy, family oriented and an angler. He likes hamburgers, the color green and pop music.
Kdcdz80.jpg

Becca has a good sense of humor, loves the outdoors, she is charismatic, has a green thumb and is family oriented. She likes classical music, French toast and the color red.
FIzbllr.jpg

If anyone has visited my old picturesque thank you thread, this is THE Billy Ray and Becca who have absolutely gorgeous children. Yeah, I cheated by marrying my founder to a sim I made, cause I just couldn't split this couple up. :)
Post edited by ZeeGee on

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    The first person Billy Ray meets in town is Bella's mom, Jocasta. He does not look impressed. :lol:
    BOuWYtu.jpg

Those naps at the park just don't fill up that energy bar very well so finally, with lots of fishing and dumpster diving, Billy Ray gets enough money to buy a bed and a shower.
    oGJCVSg.jpg

Here comes Becca and she says yes! With conditions. She wants a house with walls. So Billy Ray goes to work as an athlete.
    NeGNnv6.jpg

Good thing cause before you know it....
    bu4TLYT.jpg

First child! Perfect genetics fail. She has black hair but green eyes like her dad.
    Allie turns out to be an adorable child, although she is completely insane. (I bent the legacy rules and hit the 'randomize traits' button THREE TIMES cause I didn't want an insane child! And kept getting the insane trait. So finally accepted that this child will be a nutter). She also loves the outdoors and is frugal.
    5CzNyXZ.jpg

There's another bun in the oven and we'll have to wait and see what happens there. :)
    Aaaw, look who drops by to have dinner with the fam, it's Bella!! And her last name is still Bachelor so evidently her and Mortimer haven't tied the knot yet.
    KNuRdfM.jpg

Looks like we have an heir! April has black hair and blue eyes!
    wr4gJIi.jpg

Firstborn insane Allie has turned into a quite pretty teen. Insane trait is not as bad as expected. She helps with her sisters and is very good at cleaning. But she does sometimes talk to the frig, wears her swimsuit to bed and goes to school in her formal outfit. :lol:
    ampozi2.jpg

Did I say SISTERS, plural? Yes I did. This couple had some beautiful boys in another game, Connor and Logan. So I tried again to get a boy but no joy. We have a third girl, her name is Ainsley and I'll share a pic when she reaches toddler age.

Meanwhile, the home has gone from this:
    pCZFgvV.jpg

To this:
    D8rRg3D.jpg

Still got the ugly free wallpaper and flooring. However, I was paying absolutely NO attention to simoleons until I tried to buy a sink and realized I only had TWELVE left, that's 12, not 1200 or 12000. :anguished: Hope dad goes to work soon. :grimace:
    Billy Ray really wanted a son to carry on the family name but he sure does love his three girls. Allie is a talented musician but crazy as a loon. April has the traits to be the heir according to the Perfect Genetics challenge. She got the light blue eyes and black hair from her mother. And then there's Ainsley. There is just something about Ainsley, I love her! If it were up to me I'd choose her to be the heir. But I'll stick to the rules. Here is Ainsley as a teen on the left and April is on the left.

9ZUBD4D.jpg

I've been playing a completely mod free game and by this second generation, the only NON pudding face sims in town are the elders who were very young in Sunset Valley when the game first started. So I'm moving the whole family to Riverview. Maybe that's the only way to keep the gene pool fresh and pudding free. :lol:

The whole family:

6tExfHY.jpg

The home has grown quite a bit! Thanks to Billy Ray's athletic career, Allie's job as a musician and Becca selling off the fruits of her gardening!
    0ww4H8l.jpg
    Second floor:
    9jo69gs.jpg

Happened to see Claire Ursine's daughter at the park. Sadly enough, it seems Claire has passed on.
    IocKIbz.jpg

When April turned young adult I added High End Loft Stuff Pack and, from the store, Riverview and the Arcade venue. With each generation I'm adding an SP or EP, a store world and a venue. So it's on to Riverview to look for a suitable mate for April to carry on the Burgess Perfect Genetics Lepacy!!
  • goldenwhiskergoldenwhisker Posts: 30 Member
    I've started the Perfect Genetics Challenge! Founder's name is Charity West, and she has pale white hair and light blue eyes. Her husband is Dimitri West. He has light blonde hair and red eyes. Already had her first born; a non-heir. His name is Chance West. He has his mother's blue eyes and father's blonde hair. Onto more baby-making! Can't way to see cute Chance grow up.
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    Chance West has the Independent Trait, which will very helpful when Charity has her second-born. The worst thing about having a toddler in the Sims 4 is having to potty train them... ugh!
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    Charity's Aspiration is to be a body-builder. Her traits are: Hates Children, High Metabolism, Snob, and Kleptomaniac. Dimitri's aspiration is to be Fabulously Wealthy. His Traits are: Self-Assured, Materialistic, Business-Savvy, and Lazy.
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    OH! Wait. Hold up. There's been a mistake. Some sort of genetic mutation. Chance has purple eyes, unlike both his mother and his father. Strange, but alluring. He's definitely a mysterious, interesting kid.
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    Agh!! Chance is such a defiant toddler. I'm afraid his that Charity and Dimitri are going to be tense for the rest of their lives until he moves out. Of course, it'll be worse for Charity because she'll already be tense from being pregnant! Ugh. Oh well. Anyway, I decided to adopt a child, because why not? Of course, it's super expensive (Charity is not going to like a new kid and Dimitri will not like me spending their money on a child, but who cares?) but I'm doing it anyway. Maybe, if Chance has a friend, he'll be less..

Bratty. Lol.
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    Never mind. Thinking about it, the last thing I want is another Chance. Back to the drawing board!
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    To try to cure Chance's independence a bit, I bought him the Wafflekone the Llamacorn and the Dino toy, along with the Wabbit Tablet. Maybe now he can obsess over his problems with them instead of bugging his parents!
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    Wow, what a surprise... Charity is actually socializing with Chance even though she hates children. What an accomplishment, Char! Putting aside your personal needs.

Never mind. All she was doing was crushing his dreams, lol.
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    @goldenwhisker Firstly, thanks for the reminder of this legacy PG challenge. I had totally forgotten about this save! Hope I can find it.

Next, I've awesome'd your post so hopefully you will be member soon and can start your own thread to share your story. So far I am enjoying it and would love to see pictures.
    @ZeeGee Thank you so much! :):) I'll hopefully be doing it! It would be awesome if you were watching!
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
    Well I can't find this save. I think it was on the external drive that crashed. Usually I would have two backups but due to the move...I didn't. :scream:

I love the idea of this though, and I need a break from machinima, so I'm starting over. I still have the original founder sim couple! I'll be back...