Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My gay bum made 6 virtual girlfriends and I challenge you to do the same [I made a K-POP girlgroup]

Who loves Kpop? I do! Who loves girls? I do! So what's the best thing in the world? Kpop girl groups! I also love the sims, so this was bound to happen at some point and boy it took the majority of my day to decide on just the right CC for these girls, their names, background stories and give them a good photoshooting and music video.

I want to present to you: Pyras, a fictional girl group I made haha.
I feel like this should be a thing. I've seen a handful of Sims-versions of existing kpop groups, but wouldn't it be cool to, like, collaborate on sims kpop groups and make MMD videos and stuff? If anyone want to share the kpop love, please comment <3

also, who's your favourite?

02-11-19-6-59-27-PM.png

Their concept is strong women / girlcrush, and each (sort of) represents a colour.

[individual photos and descriptions in spoiler]
02-11-19-2-48-29-PM.png
Kim Haeyoon. She's constantly tired and a bit clumsy which makes her the meme queen of the group. She makes dance practice and MV shooting last ages because she's always a beat behind the other members and has no sense of rhythm.

02-11-19-2-54-39-PM.png
Shin Haseul. She's rather timid, very friendly and adorable. She's perpetually afraid of hurting people and prone to anxiety and depression, but very passionate and creative when it comes to music and songwriting.

02-11-19-3-59-58-PM.png
Lee Yerin. Half-Canadian, half-Korean with a deep voice. She's a complete dork and always tries to make her daft puns work.

02-11-19-4-35-24-PM.png
Kang Bongcha. Madnae, main dancer and leader. Super hard worker.

02-11-19-6-04-02-PM.png
Lill Jeong. Short for Lillian - first name's first because she spent her entire life in the US until she auditioned for Pyras. She shortened her name because as a kid she was inspired by Lil Kim to become a rapper, and it made sense since her english given name was Lillian. She's the maknae and (along with Haeyoon) mucks up the dances all the time - her specialty definitely lies with rap instead.

02-11-19-5-12-50-PM.png
Kye Munhee. Both her first and last name are very rare in Korea. The members of her family have been priests for centuries, and thankfully her older brother continues the tradition so she can follow her dreams to become a public figure - be it through modeling, acting, dancing or singing, she wants to do it all. She's the coldest acting member of the group but has a good heart.
みんな自称ヒーロー
嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
CHANMINA

Comments

• Inactive_5532Inactive_5532 Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2020
    (deleted)
    Post edited by Inactive_5532 on
    hello there, xoxo
    black lives matter and trans rights!
    i like musicals, video games (duh,) and books. also, some anime! have a great day, you beautiful person! (she/her)
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    This is REALLY good. Like really good. My favorite is definitely Lee Yerin, because she reminds me of a friend I have. (And she's really really pretty!)
    They all look awesome and cool and you did such a good job on them!!!

you're so kind, I feel flattered :blush:

I'm really proud of them, I think the only one that needs some more tweaking in my mind is Lill, I'm not quite happy with her outfit yet. I think I have a crush on Haseul though haha
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Inactive_5532Inactive_5532 Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2020
    (deleted)
    Post edited by Inactive_5532 on
    hello there, xoxo
    black lives matter and trans rights!
    i like musicals, video games (duh,) and books. also, some anime! have a great day, you beautiful person! (she/her)
    @MaddyMcMoody
    Haha yeah! Oh.. And.. You kinda inspired me so I took an old sim and decided to try and make a KPOP star of my own. I'm not really good at this stuff as you can see... Yours are like, ∞ better than mine but here's the one I tried to make :tongue:

[img][/img]7F4aTsB.png

I think she's nice anyway though. I'm keeping her!

I love it!!! She's cute :3
    It's about having fun with it, nothing else :blush: I'm just an obsessive that needs to get everything up to my extortionally high standards so yeah there's that haha.
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    edited February 2019
    PYRAS' FIRST DANCE COVER IS OUT (and, let's be real, there won't be many more because I get distracted very easily haha)
    It's of A.O.A's "Good luck"
    I also filmed one for BTS "Not Today" but haven't edited it yet, also I prefer how this one turned out. Also I suck at editing I still haven't figured out how to fit the size of the recording to the size of the screen so the video looks quite old school

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_fW0enXv0Ws

Post edited by MaddyMcMoody on
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • kathalekathale Posts: 8 New Member
    @MaddyMcMoody Gorgeous! As always! Kye Munhee is wearing one of my favorite in-game tops lol. The personalities you gave them are so in depth and fun??? Like wow. Adorable
    kathale wrote: »
    @MaddyMcMoody Gorgeous! As always! Kye Munhee is wearing one of my favorite in-game tops lol. The personalities you gave them are so in depth and fun??? Like wow. Adorable

@kathale I think it's an imitation of a top someone in Twice wore (I think Momo, trillyke named it after Momo I believe) - it's so cute right??
    Merci beaucoup <3
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA