Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    I would like to nominate:
    ♥My Fav Sims♥Egyptian by KildareFaerlyn
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member

I nominate Look Over Here!
    This toddler is adorably evil.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    Hello everyone! I like so much these creations:
    -McConnor by @Anqel-Freak
    -Heartbreaker by @Rese2309
    -SoVery Grateful by @carolcolors

Thanks for the attention, Silvia♥
  • Mongolian_girlMongolian_girl Posts: 14 New Member
    Just found some sims that really caught my attention and I felt inspired to nominate for Maxis favs...
    -Bongo by @dawn15m The art design on this dog is really unique! I've never seen a pet like that in the gallery before
    -Thirst for Knowledge by @Pinkusfamily A vampire bookworm. So many creative concepts in the bio, and her style/design is spot-on. Unique!
    -Sam Fisher by @Marjia Created a couple of years ago, but I just love how incredibly realistic this sim looks.
    -[*Death Takes a Holiday*] by @103058pdnewton Very creative character, bio and great job translating that to "sim form"

Thank you! And great job to everyone, whether you get "faved" or not! We are lucky to have so many amazingly creative and fun people in this community.
  • AbbyPlayzAbbyPlayz Posts: 2 New Member
    hi hi hi hi
  • C5_FCC_436AMXSC5_FCC_436AMXS Posts: 29 Member
    Hi Maxis,

Please consider this family created by : Anjal1 The "Bee" family

00.jpg

Meet the Bee Family. A fun loving household... The twins Honey and Wa'nah keep everybody buzzing about with activities, hobbies, and mischief, while lil bumble ( Worka Jr.) flies along clinging to anyone with a free hand! Worka keeps it mostly fun and games,Ka'ween sit proudly on her throne making sure no one forgets who rules this hive!!

Worka Bee

Ka'ween Bee

Wa'nah Bee

Honey Bee

Bumble Bee

When I think of the Sims, this is what comes to mind....
    Thank you for your consideration <3

-Bear
    I would like to nominate ~○*OZ*○~ by 103058pdnewton
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • BeetrootSimsBeetrootSims Posts: 4 New Member
    "A Girl and her Kitten" by Alexandraxt
    "Fitzegerald" by m0ffman2000
    "Morris" by TheAtkinsons80
    "Scott" by gemm2008
  • gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2019
    Good Monday morning! I'm having my coffee and greatly looking forward to Strangerville tomorrow! Here are some recent favorites before the New-New gets started :)

-Reyends by taylork00
    -Ernst by PunkPrefect (I love this Sim so much, def adding to my world!!)
    - Vasquez by tlj37 -- Such an amazing collection of Sims from tlj37, I had a hard time picking which one to list here! In the end I went with the how I found their catalog: Vasquez on the "first page" of the Newest in gallery.
    -Vlad-star! by sacred70 (Cutest nose I have ever seen. An amazing gallery catalog for this simmer, too! )
    -Aumont by marionettes1982 -- I apparently have a thing for Sim noses, and this is another totally boop-able one :)Thank you so much for the Maxis fave of this sweet Sim!

I actually have some lots to praise this week too, so I'll show myself over to that thread now. :) Happy simming!

Post edited by gladlypants on
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member

To Celebrate the last day of Black History Month, I'd like to nominate:

- @librashay Dr.Shirley Jackson
    Uahc37K.png

As the Winner of my gallery challenge #blackinventorschall #CjSimmie
    <3<3<3
    edited February 2019
    I nominate Charitable But Gullible by soda_stealer.
    He has an interesting backstory and I think he would be awesome in TheEnglishSimmer's celebrity gold digger challenge. :)
    Sul Sul!

• CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
    To Celebrate the last day of Black History Month, I'd like to nominate:

- @librashay Dr.Shirley Jackson
    Uahc37K.png

As the Winner of my gallery challenge #blackinventorschall #CjSimmie
    <3<3<3
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    @CJSimmie your black inventor challenge was wonderful! I enjoyed all the entries.
  • BeetrootSimsBeetrootSims Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to nominate:

"Roxy" by Eboz3
    "dgseg" by Eiriru
    "green" by NanaBear2017
    "Stella Kirby" by SomeBlondii
    "Joshuah" by Alexandraxt
    "Two Sets of Toddler Twins" by Sims4Sarah
    "Cute" by sofiebalder
  • nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Ribbit Ribbit! Hello! I would like to nominate the following wonderful creations:

1. ♥Nova Bink♥ by @BearHugs2011 - Cute duo with great style looking like they are purrrrfect for each other :smiley:
    2. Strangerville Chall by @KBetelgeuse - Cool duo with unique style to take on the town but they look like they will fit in :smile:
    3. Jolene Challenge by @Momopapagei - Beautiful readheaded sim with wonderful features. Great choice of outit :smiley:
    4. :) Skilled Pet Sitter:) by @theoctanepumpkin - What a fun duo! Check out the coloring on the cat and his name is hilarious :smile:
    5. New Best Friend by @KittySnowball - Fancy and beautiful, just well done :smiley:

Thank you for considering the nominations and the joy you bring to the gallery.
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

☆ Short, Sassy & Classy ☆
    @GLovely1

This is a classy sim indeed with a marvelous description!
    00.jpg

https://youtu.be/rl_NpdAy3WY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    Good Monday morning, Households thread! I have new coffee and that's always exciting!

Here are some Sims I added to my game over the last week or two that I have found really enjoyable, both in CAS and in-game. (My life is dedicated to 100 baby challenge right now, so most of these are being married off to aged-up offspring or other townies and just results in random encounters out in the world for me, and admiring them for creepy long amounts of time when merging them into CAS, hehe.)
    • Thaine by Winchester6798 -- I found her body shape to be so realistic and (what I imagine to be) very thoughtfully crafted. So refreshing and encouraging.
    • Kolawa by okolatek -- Such a cute unique face and the eyebrows are perfect :)
    • Budwah by NukeAce5 -- a perfect companion for one of my recent 4th gen townies, very realistic with an adorable distinct face. It seems like NukeAce5 updates and uploads him with new content releases, which is always fun to see! Clearly a well-loved Sim!

Some Sims I haven't added to my game but I find incredible! (and are just sitting in My Library waiting for their chance.....)
    Thank you so much, back to Strangerville for me! ;)
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
    I would like to nomintae
    Living In A Hangar by Nightlioness
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    This little lady and her two pups, by MalliceB, have a dream... A dream to feed the masses with delicious South American style food! Who can say no to that?
  • C5_FCC_436AMXSC5_FCC_436AMXS Posts: 29 Member
    Thank you to Nightlioness for your nomination! And thanks to Maxis for making Nova Bink a Maxis favorite <3

I nominate Dramatic Molly by tallelote.

I love this spoiled brat's backstory. She was cut off from Daddy's money, ha ha.
    Sul Sul!

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I would like to nominate LafooTroll for Police Dog and Small Police Dog. Both are so creative and so well executed!

Links:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3B9C069F412D11E98AC6795DCB646EBF
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/62DD33C1412D11E98B33795DCB646EBF

Thank you for your kind consideration!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you Maxis for your fave of Police Dog. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Thanks so much @RethaSim for the nomination and Maxis for the fav for Living In A Hangar. It was a nice surprise. :)
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you Maxis for picking up Larissa and her Sweet and Spicy pups!