Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming, Witches, University or...

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Farming EP
    Farming would be amazing
    a256aFi.gif
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    University EP
    University, always and forever
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    University EP
    I want University and Witches. But since we are about to get a supernatural type pack, I voted for University.
  • littlebagofcrazylittlebagofcrazy Posts: 1 New Member
    Witches GP
    I voted for witches, but I really want all three. I'd love farming! All I want to do is set up a little farm in Windenburg (or a new world if they give us one) and raise animals, grow crops, and just live off the land being self sufficient. I feel though that farming might be difficult, but at least perhaps the addition of a chicken coop?

As for university, I would love this as a university student myself. I think it adds a lot to the game, and now we have city living we know the mechanics for apartments are already there.

Witches! I really, really, really hope they bring witches to the game. In Sims 3 supernaturals, I was a witch more often than not.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Witches GP
    Hard choice. But finally I voted for Witches. Farming comes second. But I hope it has Horses in it... :'(
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2019
    Farming EP
    All of the above plus a Vacation Expansion Pack and a Romance Expansion Pack.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • AmbitiousDragonAmbitiousDragon Posts: 21 Member
    Something else completely, please specify below...
    I really want more supernaturals. I don't mind if we get them all in seperate GPs, but I at least want all the previous life states to return :(
  • Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    Witches GP
    Aliens are boring to me, and Vampires seem so lonely without another fantasy occult to accompany them.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2019
    University EP
    I would like either University (or something school-related) or Witches next. :smile:

I’m also waiting for a tropical pack like Island Paradise (with the mermaids!🧜🏼‍♀️🧜🏼). :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SimsBroSimsBro Posts: 134 Member
    edited February 2019
    Witches GP
    I'd prefer a Supernatural EP focusing on a small number of occults as to give each in depth features. Much like Vampires, but we'd have ~3 like Witches, Werewolves and Fairies. These all fit nicely together in a new world based around a mysterious and secluded town with a forest and what not where magic is real but "secret" as to keep it from the outside world. Basically perfect for a modern fairytale setting.
    I don't see how this would be beyond an EP considering they have far larger scope than GPs so the deeper features are justified if it's just centered around occults.

While I would also appreciate University, it's pretty much bound to come at one point of another due to how important it is in a life sim. However, I'd rather a Supernatural EP first since us occult lovers have been denied content for more than 2 years.

As for mermaids, much like bunny I'd rather have them in a tropical pack especially with underwater diving, exploring, swimming mechanics.

The alternative would be to have invidivual GPs each focused on an occult which I really do not see happening past Witches... not to mention it would take even longer this way, nevermind the fact we pretty much just got a new GP.

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    I have several sims doing farming, so that's fine, however I would like sims to own more than one lot, that isn't a retail lot where they could farm. Especially great if you want a sim to live in an apartment and also farm, or if you want bees but don't want the bees interrupting daily life.

I've had university in TS2 &TS3 and don't want it in TS4. Playing it, stops all other game play. If they created colleges, universities, and technical schools that sims can attend while in normal game play, that operated sort of like a rabbit hole or you could choose to join in class if you wanted to, I'd be ok with that, otherwise nah.

I only used witches in TS3 because of alchemy boost and ability to clean quicker. Since that's not an issue I don't care if they show up or not.

I really want new and unique game play that hasn't happened before, along with adding the ability to interact with sand, swim in the oceans, snorkel, and sail from the main land to islands. Also, strollers for babies, an update to Outdoor Adventure to include trail loops so sims can go on longer hikes, and bicyles, so sims can cycle around their home district or whatever district they visit like when they jog.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    edited February 2019
    Another thing I would like is a faith based pack or update to the game, based on world religions or one you customized yourself, that included traits, aspirations, a career path(s), and lot traits.

So you could choose which religious path you would follow: Christian, Hindu, Islam, Buddist, custom, etc
    Updates to microphones and podiums to include giving sermons or whatever is unique to your practice of faith.

Would love to see NPCs or random sims sermonizing in public places like in Sim Societies. Some of the features in Sim Societes really determined the tone of the neighborhood/world, which we saw a little of in TS3 Future EP. Would be great to have a world with really distinctive flavors/tone (autocratic, free spirited etc) that you can select based on the religion and world traits.

It would make for some very interesting play in that particular world as well as religion being a career and activities sims can do across the worlds.

Plus I miss those ufo invasions from SimCity
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    Octavie88 wrote: »
    Aliens are boring to me, and Vampires seem so lonely without another fantasy occult to accompany them.

Aliens need to be fleshed ou more. They are too much like sims. They need to be really different, and have different needs altogether

• BloodGoddess77BloodGoddess77 Posts: 8 New Member
    Witches GP
    To be honest, I would love to have more chances to make Fantasy characters. University is great too but I'm a occult kind of gall. I also want to play teen wolf characters.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Other. Time travel
  • emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    I just really want a baby update
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Witches GP
    Witches!

And then werewolves and fairies please :)
  • Something else completely, please specify below...
    all of the above
    being able to change heights
    comunity base
    story packs with different outcomes and difuculities
  • Something else completely, please specify below...
    super hero and villain based pack
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    Witches GP
    What I actually want is not a separate "witches" life state, actually, but rather a well developed magic skill that any sim of any type (human, vampire, alien, plantsim, etc etc) can learn and become powerful with. Or, if a "witches" life state is the way they go, I'd like it be possible to be both a witch and something else at the same time. So my vampire could become a witch and still be a vampire.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    Witches GP
    Although I would also be totally excited about a super-heros and super-villains GP or an amusement park vacation world.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    Of those three first would be uni, second would be farming if and only if they did it correctly and maybe occult nonsense at the end. I love me a vampire but as for witches, werewovles, zombies and most especially mermaids I really cannot be asked. I know lots do want it so I hope they get it and if having to deal with mermaids brings back being able to bath in the ocean then so be it. I have toddlers and I have seasons, I am happy.
  • SilentSaphire21SilentSaphire21 Posts: 45 Member
    FREE THE BABIES i wanna see them play with their siblings
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    FREE THE BABIES i wanna see them play with their siblings

I'd rather have this over witches.
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Freetime. I want my sims to have a One True Hobby, I want my sims to genuinely want to do certain things and follow skills and interests.

I also desperately want a chemistry/attraction/ turn-on, turn-off system.

I just need distinct wants, drives, interests and some personality!! Some more autonomous activity and romance would be wonderful too.