Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for EA to release the "Create-A-World -- BETA" tool on the Mac platform.

Comments

• safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    edited December 2009
    I don't favour the Mac platform but I feel really sorry for those that do. It's not fair that a large minority of the Sims playerbase isn't able to enjoy the same content PC users. Create-A-World is highly anticipated and a much needed addition to the Sims 3, every Sims fan should be able to use it should they desire to.

-signs-
  • mmilr13mmilr13 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited December 2009
    01. AlexRoz9
    02. Foxrafer
    03. xoxleslie
    04. Maikenvv
    05. jlwatkins1848
    06. niclovesdima
    07: VexingQuery
    08. Tabloid Tally
    09. MusicGirl1233
    10. Andeavor
    11. Ldocampo
    12. mshobbitgrl
    13. voirlesbruits
    14. Aquatica
    15. DataWizard
    16. athinasims
    17. Elentari412
    18. ImaginePeace
    19. misstia
    20. randommermade
    21. TheSims3Me
    22. rosidbon
    23. Batsheba
    24. YarrPee
    25. Matimassu
    26. Travo
    27. Pixelr
    28. simdragons
    29. The_Clay
    30. GennyMartel
    31. debra1970p
    32. WeasieLou
    33. Jazzypoo
    34. Tempestrin
    35. loganr123
    36. EuphoriKelly
    37. Saawaah
    38. rane412
    39. twilightsim9
    40. FeralBunny
    41. mercifullynew
    42. SimCrazyGrl333
    43. ArchonX77
    44. razberria
    45. Hamuddis
    46. Michabean
    47. Walden95
    48. Jurik1124
    49. babyroo1111
    50. amanda1432
    51. PenguinJustice
    52. userditzy
    53. miners
    54. Uronka
    55. angie756
    56. juicyoxjuicy
    57. MFabian
    58. star7887
    59. CjsGirlFriend22
    60. Yamatta
    61. Lucibelle
    62. jz123
    63. iJancy
    64. MoiSim51
    65. Poptartsicle
    66. deborah8929
    67. psiyoshster
    68. WillH789
    69. Spriteth
    70. MissKait
    71. upntheclouds123
    72. mlec
    73. Joseph8
    74. Raynor_EX
    75. RachelLoves
    76. CameronBingham
    77. simbilN99
    78. darkdevil95
    79. Sammyseal127
    80. residentevil24
    81. zildjianpride
    82. Aeroprincess87
    83. SimsDivaD
    84. Martinse08
    85. darkgoddess
    86. DualSidewinders
    87. jimbbq
    88. NicMacc
    89. mmilr13

I just found out.. and i'm really 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • JENNIESJENNIES Posts: 3 New Member
    edited December 2009
    01. AlexRoz9
    02. Foxrafer
    03. xoxleslie
    04. Maikenvv
    05. jlwatkins1848
    06. niclovesdima
    07: VexingQuery
    08. Tabloid Tally
    09. MusicGirl1233
    10. Andeavor
    11. Ldocampo
    12. mshobbitgrl
    13. voirlesbruits
    14. Aquatica
    15. DataWizard
    16. athinasims
    17. Elentari412
    18. ImaginePeace
    19. misstia
    20. randommermade
    21. TheSims3Me
    22. rosidbon
    23. Batsheba
    24. YarrPee
    25. Matimassu
    26. Travo
    27. Pixelr
    28. simdragons
    29. The_Clay
    30. GennyMartel
    31. debra1970p
    32. WeasieLou
    33. Jazzypoo
    34. Tempestrin
    35. loganr123
    36. EuphoriKelly
    37. Saawaah
    38. rane412
    39. twilightsim9
    40. FeralBunny
    41. mercifullynew
    42. SimCrazyGrl333
    43. ArchonX77
    44. razberria
    45. Hamuddis
    46. Michabean
    47. Walden95
    48. Jurik1124
    49. babyroo1111
    50. amanda1432
    51. PenguinJustice
    52. userditzy
    53. miners
    54. Uronka
    55. angie756
    56. juicyoxjuicy
    57. MFabian
    58. star7887
    59. CjsGirlFriend22
    60. Yamatta
    61. Lucibelle
    62. jz123
    63. iJancy
    64. MoiSim51
    65. Poptartsicle
    66. deborah8929
    67. psiyoshster
    68. WillH789
    69. Spriteth
    70. MissKait
    71. upntheclouds123
    72. mlec
    73. Joseph8
    74. Raynor_EX
    75. RachelLoves
    76. CameronBingham
    77. simbilN99
    78. darkdevil95
    79. Sammyseal127
    80. residentevil24
    81. zildjianpride
    82. Aeroprincess87
    83. SimsDivaD
    84. Martinse08
    85. darkgoddess
    86. DualSidewinders
    87. jimbbq
    88. NicMacc
    89. mmilr13
    90. jennies
  • wishfreewishfree Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Sign me up for this. We Mac users are loyal customers; if they don't include us in this latest venture, I may reconsider my loyalty to their products.

I mean, I had a world all made up and everything. Really. EA FAIL.
  • aanerezzaanerezz Posts: 64 New Member
    edited December 2009
    signed.

i was so excited to be able to place my own lots and stuff! and now i cant!!
  • AlexRoz9AlexRoz9 Posts: 309 New Member
    edited December 2009
    We're now eight signatures away from 100; good job everyone. :) Again, I'd like to thank everyone whose signed, but I'd also like to offer an extra special thanks to the members who've signed this that use Windows; you're help and support is much appreciated. :D I would hope that Mac users would offer Windows users the same support if they were being neglected by EA. (If anyone has a petition to get vsync into the Windows version of the game, I'll gladly sign purely on principal.)
    LDoCampo wrote:
    So, how much longer can EA ignore us?
    I wish I had an exact answer to this question, although hopefully not much longer. I'm hoping that 100 signatures will get EA's attention if it hasn't already; I'm hoping that the number of views, as well as replies to/comments in this thread will also get them to seriously consider a CAW--Beta tool for the Mac if they aren't doing so already. EA stated that they'd "continue to improve the tool..." and I quote, "based on user feedback," and I certainly think that this qualifies as "user feedback." In truth, I wouldn't even mind if we had to wait as long as we were getting a CAW--Beta tool; it's the total lack of the tool at all that annoys me, especially when it should've been included with the "base" game.
    Create-A-World is highly anticipated and a much needed addition to the Sims 3, every Sims fan should be able to use it should they desire to.
    I absolutely agree with you, and if it were PC users that weren't able to use CAW--Beta, I'd be supporting them as well. The Sims 3 for the Mac runs through a program called Cider (A.K.A. Cedega/WineX,) which essentially allows the "Windows version" of The Sims 3 to run on the Mac; there is absolutely no excuse for EA not to release CAW--Beta on the Mac using Cider as well.
    wishfree wrote:
    We Mac users are loyal customers; if they don't include us in this latest venture, I may reconsider my loyalty to their products.

I mean, I had a world all made up and everything. Really. EA FAIL.

I really hope that EA is listening to our feedback and acting upon it, Wishfree. I wouldn't even mind if we had to wait longer than PC users so that EA could drop CAW--Beta into Cider; it's the fact that they're not even bothering to do so that's annoying me. Once EA made a commitment to support the Mac platform, and more specifically, to support TS3 on the Mac platform, they also made a commitment to support any add-on tools, such as CAW--Beta for the Mac Platform.

Wishfree, I know exactly how you feel; I too had/have a world mapped out in my head, and I was all set to create my world this holiday season. The best thing we can do is to continue to try and get our feedback heard by EA, which is why we have threads like this one. There are two more things I'd like to touch on here though.

First, I really hope that EA is listening to us. However, I would like to remind everyone that even if EA is listening to us, it might take them some time to actually "deliver" on a "CAW for Mac" tool be it a beta or otherwise. The reason is simple: EA would still need time to put CAW into Cider, and to make sure that all of our games are capable of interfacing with it. Just as EA has to have patches ready weeks before an EP like World Adventures is launched, they'll likely need to have patches ready before CAW is available as well. This doesn't mean that we should stop trying to persuade EA to release CAW--Beta for the Mac though; it just means that if we succeed and EA gives us a "Coming soon" date, we should be happy. As I've stated before, I wouldn't even mind a delay, it's the lack of any CAW--Beta tool that annoys me.

Second, just because we haven't heard from EA yet doesn't mean that we won't hear from EA. We just need to keep at this and hope a SimGuru or someone else working for EA (for example, I know from experience that their tech support people read these forums,) actually sees this thread. It may take awhile, but hopefully EA will eventually reply by releasing a CAW--Beta tool for the Mac; again, we just need to keep at this.

Finally, please remember that unless you see information on the TS3 or EA website, you should not consider it to be anything more than a rumor, even if it's a credible rumor. The reason that I'm bringing this up is because of the whole mess regarding the potential December 10th release date for CAW for the PC. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the short version: Gamespot interviewed EA, and in their interview, EA had stated that CAW--Beta was coming to the PC on December 10th. Wikipedia cited the Gamespot interview, and added this information to their TS3 page. Fansites looked at the Wikipedia page, and the Gamespot interview, and added the same information to their sites. Now a bunch of fansites had a December 10th release date; meanwhile the TS3 website merely read "Coming soon." December 10th came and went, and no PC version of CAW--Beta was released. Gamespot quietly redacted their interview to simply read "December," and Wikipedia also changed their page, as did everyone else. However, the TS3 website never once mentioned December, and still says "coming soon." Although I know many people probably already know this, I just want to remind everyone that unless EA announces something here, don't believe it. The last thing I want is to see everyone get their hopes up over something that might be inaccurate. Until that "*PC Only" notice is removed, don't believe that CAW--Beta is coming to the Mac. If EA makes an official announcement, I will gladly let this thread die. Until then though, we need to keep this going so that EA knows that we want to see this tool released on the Mac. Thank you all for your continued support.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • alexandra143alexandra143 Posts: 38
    edited December 2009
    94. alexandra143
  • kaosgirl00kaosgirl00 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Signed!

I think it's totally unfair for them to release this tool for PC only! Especially when the game is made for both Mac and PC! Not to mention, those of us who are designers and know, Adobe products like Photoshop (which they mention in the description of Create A World) run best on Macs! And, by the way, where are our other tools, like the pattern creator tool we were promised? C'mon EA! I expect more out of you!
  • SmileBeHappy7SmileBeHappy7 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Signed... I feel sorry for poor mac
  • AccelaAccela Posts: 15 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Signed.
    I too am a frustrated Mac user. Because of all my problems getting The Sims 3 to run on my brand new iMac, I've been forced to switch over to BootCamp whenever I play. I want to be able to play this on the Mac as I originally intended, but that just isn't possible. I've been eagerly awaiting Create a World and am very tired of being ignored by EA.
  • cyakoumatoscyakoumatos Posts: 9 New Member
    edited December 2009
    :evil: :x I think it is especially irritating because The Sims 3 sponsors Mac computers. On the default Safari homepage you can see a Sims 3 cover along with the Iphone, macbook, etc. I got to play a sims 3 demo at the apple store way before it came out!
    Signed!!!
  • KikiSimKikiSim Posts: 13 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I nearly stroked when I heard about Create-A-World. And then I almost threw my macbook out the window when I saw *PC only. Why? Why don't we get to make our own worlds? That hardly seems fair, and just really Effing lazy on EA's part. You can program Egypt and France to work for mac but you can't take the time to program world creator for us?
  • MarxMarx Posts: 600 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I have so signed... Shame on EA for forgetting us... With all the money we mac users pay them!
  • palmtreecodpalmtreecod Posts: 261 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I was browsing around the site when I hovered over "Free Stuff". It said, Create A world. I was so happy I was screaming and EVERYTHING. I saw the little asterisk and scrolled down to the bottom. Then the swearing came on.

Come on EA, why forget us? I'd say we contribute more because of what prices we paid for The Sims 2!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸!! Those games were SO expensive!!

Don't forget us, you never know what you have until it's gone. Is that what we'll do? I don't know. We might.

I'm signing.

-Jason M
  • TinduTindu Posts: 128
    edited December 2009
    I'd like to see it as well.

But I think they'd have to pay Transgaming Inc for the conversion though. Given the US economy at the moment, that could be the issue here.
    edited December 2009
    First, thank you to everyone whose signed this thus far. Second, since we've now hit triple-digits with signatures, I've moved the first 100 to the first post in this thread, and will continue counting "new" signatures 101 and up in each "new" post I make in this thread. The reason for this is two-fold; first, I don't want the petition to look ridiculously cluttered, and second, I think having 100 signatures on the first page is a testament to just how many of us want a Mac version of this tool.
    kaosgirl00 wrote:
    I think it's totally unfair for them to release this tool for PC only! Especially when the game is made for both Mac and PC! Not to mention, those of us who are designers and know, Adobe products like Photoshop (which they mention in the description of Create A World) run best on Macs! And, by the way, where are our other tools, like the pattern creator tool we were promised? C'mon EA! I expect more out of you!

I think "unfair" is an understatement; this is a slap in the face to everyone who purchased the game for their Mac, and EA should be ashamed of themselves for making a PC-only tool for a Win/Mac game; it's just flat-out wrong, and there's no justification for it.

You're also correct about Adobe products; I've used them on both Win/Mac computers, and even programs which were originally written natively for Windows (e.g. Premiere Pro,) run better on a Mac than they do under Windows. The simple difference in render times for After Effects CS3 is outright ridiculous as I found out when I tested comparable Windows and Mac computers with the same footage. (Don't even get me started on the inability to turn off that ugly battleship gray box in Photoshop on the PC; I'm still not sure I like having the option to turn it on in Photoshop CS4 on the Mac.)

I realize that the game was developed on Windows PCs, but CAW should have no trouble running through Cider; plain and simple.
    I think it is especially irritating because The Sims 3 sponsors Mac computers. On the default Safari homepage you can see a Sims 3 cover along with the Iphone, macbook, etc. I got to play a sims 3 demo at the apple store way before it came out!
    This is admittedly something that's really been irking me as of late. EA pays Apple to peddle their product on Apple's homepage, Apple helps EA promote said product, sells it in Apple's online store, not to mention their numerous physical stores, and also allowed EA to demo their game as you've noted in Apple stores before anyone can even purchase it.

Now EA, who made a huge stink in 2007 about supporting the Mac platform with "every new game," thanks to Cider, decides to ignore us with the Create-A-World--Beta tool. If I were Steve Jobs, I'd be on the phone screaming at EA right now, not because I couldn't use CAW--Beta, but because I just spent my company's time and money helping EA promote their product and they're not fully supporting my system; unfortunately, I'm not Steve Jobs. ;) In any case, this is a blunder on EA's part, and after the World Adventures mess, the least EA could do is release Create-A-World--BETA for Mac users. By the way, the "High-End Loft" stuff pack will be Win/Mac compatible according to this site, so there's really no excuse for EA to leave us out of CAW--BETA.
    KikiSim wrote:
    I nearly stroked when I heard about Create-A-World. And then I almost threw my macbook out the window when I saw *PC only. Why? Why don't we get to make our own worlds? That hardly seems fair, and just really Effing lazy on EA's part. You can program Egypt and France to work for mac but you can't take the time to program world creator for us?

Apparently EA can also program a stuff pack to be Win/Mac compatible that won't be available until February, but they can't seem to take the time to make CAW--Beta Win/Mac compatible, and that's why I'm still furious right now. While it's true, "BootCamp" and a copy of Windows would allow people to run CAW--Beta, the point is that I shouldn't have to use BootCamp. In the case of my Mac Pro, my Mac Pro RAID Card prevents me from running BootCamp, so I can't run CAW--Beta through Windows, even if I purchase a Windows XP/Vista disc, or a Windows 7 disc when BootCamp is updated later this year. There's really no excuse for EA not to make CAW--Beta Mac compatible, the programs that they used with it, like Photoshop, are coded with native Mac versions, and both the Win/Mac versions can save the PNG files needed for CAW--Beta.
    Tindu wrote:
    I'd like to see it as well.

But I think they'd have to pay Transgaming Inc for the conversion though. Given the US economy at the moment, that could be the issue here.
    From what I understand, Transgaming licenses Cider to EA as well as every other company that pays them. EA has paid Transgaming for their license to use Cider, so I don't see why they'd have to pay Transgaming again just for CAW--Beta. Furthermore, EA has announced the "High-End Loft" stuff pack as a Win/Mac release, so they're clearly still paying for Cider. I've heard people on here state that they'd pay for the tool, myself included; so this shouldn't be a problem either; EA could easily ask us to pay, either with "real money," or "Simpoints" and most of us would do so if that were the difference between having and not having a CAW--Beta tool for the Mac.

Also Tindu, there's another way to look at this: Mac users invest their time/money in EA's product/products, in this case, those are TS3 and its EPs/SPs. If Mac users feel that they're being ignored by EA, they can and will vote with their money to stop supporting EA's games, and will purchase games from other companies that support the Mac. This won't hurt Transgaming in the slightest--they have the rights to non-EA PC titles, but it will hurt EA's sales of TS3 products slightly, and it could get to a point where it would actually be cheaper for EA to "eat" the cost of any fees to Transgaming to make CAW--Beta available to Mac users. Again, I really don't see this as an issue; from what I can tell by looking at Transgaming's website, it sounds like they license out their software the way every other software company does. That is, you pay them, and then you get to use their programs. For example, if I purchase Mac OS X "Snow Leopard," or "Windows Vista," I don't have to pay Apple or Microsoft again,unless I want to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.7 or Windows 7.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is no decent excuse for EA not to make CAW--Beta compatible with the Mac platform. The "it costs too much money to rewrite the program" excuse was nullified when EA started using Cider. The "it takes too much time" excuse was nullified for the same reason. The whole point of using Cider is that it's cost-effective, and EA knows this; they have no real excuse for not releasing a CAW--Beta port other than laziness. If cost really were an issue, then EA could at least say so, and offer to allow us to pay for CAW--Beta. If they can sell in-game content that's worth less than a penny, they ought to be able to sell an add-on tool that actually has some value. (And yes, the store content has the value of a tenth of a cent or something if memory serves me correctly.) Again, I really hope EA is listening to us, the whole point of releasing CAW--Beta as a beta was that they intended to "improve the tool...based on feedback," and I think this certainly qualifies as feedback, and a Mac version would qualify as an improvement.

Finally, I want to thank everyone whose signed this, and whose pushed us into the double-digits here. We're now up to 102 signatures as of this writing, and there is no reason for us to stop now; the more signatures, the better. Thank you all, PC and Mac users alike, who have signed this; your support is greatly appreciated, and hopefully we can convince EA that when they commit to a platform, they need to keep that commitment.
    edited December 2009
    Oh, and I'm really confused about the problems with World Adventures. I wasn't aware that there were any, Would someone fill me in?
  • dragonfriend1dragonfriend1 Posts: 91
    edited December 2009
    Signed. I was really looking forward to this tool, then I saw the little asterix. Also, this is a bit off topic, but does anyone know of a mac tool for creating custom content?
  • Chad96Chad96 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Signed I really want to make a world on my mac
  • KeckhsKeckhs Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Signed
  • CheckerPjsCheckerPjs Posts: 1,666 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Woo I'll sign this!
    it is unfair not to have the tool for macs, I was so excited before and now I cant even get the tool =/
    edited December 2009
    CheckerPjs wrote:
    it is unfair not to have the tool for macs, I was so excited before and now I cant even get the tool =/

Forget that it's "unfair" for a moment CheckerPjs; it's a public relations train wreck on EA's part not to release this tool for the Mac, and their timing couldn't be worse. EA set a precedent for releasing Win/Mac compatible software for TS3 simultaneously, and while EA is under no legal obligation to release CAW--Beta for the Mac, they can't go creating add-on tools such as CAW--Beta that are "PC-Only" and expect Mac users not to be annoyed, and certainly not after the World Adventures mess. Back when Aspyr was creating native Mac ports, things were slightly different, but even then not releasing an add-on tool was frowned upon, when something is ported through an emulator like Cider, the lack of add-on tools is outright inexcusable. If EA wants to keep the customers that they have, they need to do public relations damage control, and CAW--Beta for the Mac would go a long way in doing that.
    KikiSim wrote:
    Oh, and I'm really confused about the problems with World Adventures. I wasn't aware that there were any, Would someone fill me in?

KikiSim, I would be glad to fill you in, because the lack of CAW--Beta really feels like a slap in the face after what World Adventures put/is putting many of us through. Here are just some of the highlights of the $40.00 dollar disaster that is World Adventures:

- A "two-week coaster period" occurred at launch when the DVD version of the game required a patch to the patch that came with the DVD to supposedly function correctly. While some people could play the game, it was ridiculously buggy. Those who spent money on the digital download version were in for an even worse time. Their game wouldn't function at all until patched, effectively leaving them with a copy of World Adventures that couldn't even be used as a drink coaster, and was tantamount to a waste of hard drive space. After the issue got some press, EA "magically" got the patches to work for the Mac that supposedly made the game functional.

- Some users have reported missing lifetime rewards/wishes and other things being wiped from their saved games upon installing World Adventures.

- Speaking of saved games, in order to properly save a game in WA, one must choose "Save As..." in order to avoid saving a corrupted game. This is because WA saves games differently than the base game, but it's still something that should've been fixed before EA released WA.

- Search these forums; there are multiple threads about food spoiling in the fridge for no reason whatsoever, inability to fish or click on water, graphics problems, and other bugs that should've been fixed in the beta build of World Adventures.

- Even with the current patch, most of us still have semi-functional games; the "fridge bug" is one that's hit my game, but I've also had Sims get stuck in walls and random crashes to the desktop.

- Some people have games that don't function at all after World Adventures was installed; this seems to be a significant problem with the digital download release, and in some cases EA has credited people with 4000 Simpoints, or $40.00 since they can't refund the digital download version of the game.

- Launcher issues are a huge problem, and some people who have gotten their game to work again, some of whom received those 4000 Simpoints, cannot get their launchers to download anything from the TS3 store or the exchange. (This effectively renders the 4000 Simpoints worthless for these particular users.) Sometimes the launcher itself just doesn't work correctly, even if the game does.

And this brings me back to the point of this thread. If I'm going to pay $40.00 for a game that's advertised as finished and ready to work out of the box, it shouldn't play like a beta build. You see, I have no problems with beta builds as long as they're advertised as such. If EA would release CAW--Beta for the Mac and charge $40.00 for it, I'd admittedly purchase it, but I'd do so knowing that I'm buying a beta build, and that I should expect bugs. (Of course I'd rather have CAW for free, but I'd admittedly pay for it if that's what it took to get it into my Mac.) The difference between CAW--Beta, and WA, is that WA is supposedly a finished product, and when I drop $40 on a finished product, I expect it to work. I don't expect to have to essentially pay to "beta test" a finished game. That's the difference between CAW--Beta, and WA, and if EA really wants to "make good" with all of us who are having problems with WA, the least they could do would be to release CAW--Beta for us, and let us help work out the bugs in the tool, at least for the Mac, so that instead of complaining about problems that we weren't expecting in a finished game, we could actually help find bugs and have them fixed before the "final build" of CAW would be released for either platform. Again, I don't mind paying for a beta build, a long as it's advertised as such.

I hope this filled you in on the WA disaster Kikisim, and I hope it explains part of why I'm so annoyed with WA and why I want to see CAW--Beta on the Mac. Of course I want to create my own world; that much should be obvious. If I can prevent anything like the mess that is World Adventures from occurring again while doing something fun though, like using CAW--Beta, that's even better in my eyes though, that way when the final too is released, I can expect it to function properly, and know that any bugs that pop up won't be bugs that users such as ourselves have reported and had fixed, and at the very least, they shouldn't be.

Finally, I encourage people not to stop singing this just because CAW--Beta has been released for the PC; it might take us sometime, but we can still convince EA to release a Mac version, and the moment that they announce such a tool, I will gladly let this thread die. Those who are interested should contact Mac/Technology blogs, the more people who report on the lack of a CAW--Beta tool, the better. TUAW, MacRumors, and Engadget are all good choices, and the more people mention this to them, the more likely they are to write something about the lack of the CAW--Beta tool on the Mac. If the lack of CAW--Beta gets some publicity, outside of this forum, that could really help us in persuading EA to release CAW--Beta for the Mac. Thank you all for your continued support.
    edited December 2009
    Thank you :D I know the food spoils quickly and I had one problem with corrupt games but none of the other stuff came up. That sucks though.
  • missmjs11missmjs11 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited December 2009
    definitely signed

i dont know why they wouldn't just make a create-a-world tool compatible with macs and pcs, i mean mac users probably make up at least half of their game players
  • dotcom724dotcom724 Posts: 1
    edited December 2009

Signed as well!
    Shouldn't be advertised mac compatible when it's more or less, NOT.