Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunar Rainbow Sims

I am currently playing the whole world of Lunar Lakes. To start with I moved in 2 complete families that I had played before. The Autumns and the Zees.

The Autumns - Arthur, Amanda, Alexander, Andrew, Amelia, August, April, and Alexis (All human)
sRjIPbP.jpgb2ccBW3.jpgg2nhIiG.jpg4yYoKbi.jpgR65QTEv.jpgzREiA6v.jpgRUPwSGo.jpgfoSsRb7.jpg

The Zees - Xandria, Zoe, Xenia, Xenon, and Xiland (witches and aliens)
90HK1bB.jpgc92ifxq.jpgDH66LpW.jpgszwBafz.jpgI8jeZek.jpg
The Zees also had alien Zasarn and a simbot named Betty at the start. Zasarn has died and Betty became a human when she started dating a sim. Betty had extensive plastic surgery to get rid of pudding and changed her name to Beatrice. More on her later.

After I moved in those two families I totally annihilated every other sim in LL.

Next I moved in another family, the Tiptons, that I had just started last year. I had not played them very long and they only had one child so far. Since then they've had 3 more kids.

The Tiptons - Theodore, Tatiana, Tyler, Thomas, Tony, and Tamara (Humans and Fairies)
BKdijG6.jpg5ySDTJX.jpg2lrlp5n.jpgXwR6EwQ.jpgT0ODpyZ.jpgavBhFrq.jpg

Next I moved in 28 single sims to watch which sims get together. I had originally planned to stay with the Zees, but that only lasted until a baby in another household aged up to toddler.

I have my lifespan at 1299 days. Baby - 2 days; Toddler - 7 days; Child - 75 days; Teen - 170 days; Young Adult - 395 days; Adult - 450 days; and Elder 200 days.

Completely done with EA

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Beautiful beautiful sims :)!
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    @KaeChan2089 , Thank you! :)

Completely done with EA

I made a bunch of single sims to populate the town. I also wanted them all to have a good selection to choose from. 28 single sims moved in next.

Twin sisters, Wisteria and Violet Larkspur
    RHYaq60.jpgdIlTD7a.jpg

Brothers, Aspen and Cedar Greenplum
    GwVErHL.jpgfGPDqME.jpg

The other 24
    Sunny Shasta, Sirius Blackfoot, Matthew Jennings, Quincey Quake, Melody Pond, Benjamin Acorn
    4iq7QeN.jpgp2wTJsG.jpgjSMKrXq.jpgB5GIx4Y.jpguvvH4ka.jpgZ8RxQul.jpg

Sabrina Gruff, Arya Stark, Nevada Spruce, Marshall King, Jewel Sixx, Xander Roberts
    DhKXadt.jpgq4f7gvz.jpg3e8gV8L.jpg5y81qaP.jpg7lzMryA.jpguHhcMp0.jpg

Nicholas Lanister, Anastasia Saffron, Abigail Noble, Dahlia Gallifrey, Felicity Pendragon, Alexandra Winterfell
    oPsKzqR.jpgmmnWP0j.jpg1HPfpp4.jpgqGX1DrT.jpgWt1UCDO.jpgzgn9fNJ.jpg

Joanna Lennon, Jeanie Julep, Jude Eldridge, Corey Turtledove, Dakota North, Diego Domino
    oUAQAVE.jpghKAwJw3.jpgrerxtrf.jpg3xVXykQ.jpgNKMorLx.jpgYGZ6tD8.jpg

For the first 28 sim days I didn't add anymore. Then I went and kidnapped a few sims from other worlds to add more to the town after I tweaked them a bit.

Completely done with EA

The first couple to get together was Melody Pond and Corey Turtledove. Melody is a witch and Corey is a fairy.

QE40VW1.jpg

First they had Lola (the game named her or I might have named her Fiona). Next they had another little girl that they named Bethany. Both girls are witch fairies.
    dim3D91.jpgnURkzI7.jpg
    XbOVzzB.jpgwlunk8x.jpg

Completely done with EA

The next couple to get together was Jeanie Julep and Betty Zee. Since Betty Zee was a simbot, that was not going to work. A potent cure elixir turned her into a pudding sim. :/ Nope! Into CAS she went and came out as Beatrice Zee. Beatrice is now human and Jeanie is a genie. ;)

ZQE5XtW.jpg
    6EEYgF0.jpg
    FBNjtig.jpg

They have 2 kids, born one day apart. Megan and Johnny Julep - Beatrice had Megan first then Jeanie had Johnny. Both kids are human.
    eJqhQ6r.jpg
    PFVJa2j.jpg

Completely done with EA

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GemSixx: Love your sims. I love colorful sims! :)
    :) Smile!

@Puddinroy , Thank you! I love colorful sims too! It makes them more unique to me. :)

Completely done with EA

I'm not good at writing stories, but I'm going to try anyway.
    A little backstory...

The Sims world had become uninhabitable. Between the meteor showers and the Vampires, very few sims made it out alive.
    The majority of the residents of Lunar Lakes are witches because they had known of a secret portal that let them escape from the horrors. The Autumns had paid dearly for their entry to the new world. They paid over 2 million simoleons to ensure that they had a spot. The Zees had some aliens in the family so they arrived by spaceship. The witches rescued many others including humans, fairies, werewolves, and even a genie. The witches did not rescue everyone they found though. They would only save sims that were not evil. They were trying to escape the evil that had taken over their homeworld and saw no reason to bring it with them.

A few weeks passed. Sims were trying to get on with their new lives in the new world. Four weeks later, the portal started glowing again. Someone else must have found it. It seems a group of humans had banded together to try to find a way out of the old world. The ordeal had changed them. No one in the group looked the same as they did when they started on the journey. A few had developed different traits. It started with two couples from Dragon Valley - the Hooleys and the Kellys. Before they left the Valley, they were joined by the Sackholme siblings and Morrigan O'Reilly.

The Hooleys - Robin and Marian
    yG9LRFF.jpgPDqrcJ8.jpg

The Kellys - Sean and Ava
    zMvEmdc.jpg9plghul.jpg

The Sackholme Siblings - Mason and Susie
    5K1yz7G.jpgZcjipZv.jpg

Morrigan O'Reilly
    f7MUBpP.jpg

The group found their way to Monte Vista and picked up one more companion. Said his name used to be Giacomo, but he was leaving his old life behind and so he changed it. He now goes by the name of Eddie Modena.

MMERkjk.jpg

They next stopped in a town called Aurora Skies. Something weird had happened here. They met with Adam Birch who had opened his home to 2 teenage boys. The boys claimed that one night they went to sleep as young adults and woke up the next morning as teenagers. Pedro Herrerra decided to keep his name. But Stein Svard had done more than just aged down, he also looked a lot different. Stein changed his name to Conrad MacKenzie because it suited him better now.

Adam, Pedro, and Conrad
    mJyYWQQ.jpgtSrYKOg.jpgbDgs8UL.jpg

The last place they stopped was a town called Riverview. There they found 3 more teenagers, with one of them claiming that he used to be an adult as well. Hal Breckenridge was happy to meet Conrad and Pedro and find out he wasn't the only one cursed with going through puberty a second time. The last 2 to join the group were Bob Newbie and Betty Simovitch.

Hal, Bob, and Betty
    OnQCIsr.jpgmHYqAKh.jpgRzsOamc.jpg

When they finally found their way to lunar lakes, Adam Birch took in all 6 teenagers.

Completely done with EA

Right before the newcomers arrived, a third couple had gotten together. Felicity Pendragon and Marshall King - both witches.

IGzp3D0.jpg6ywQqLs.jpgaphkY7b.jpg

They have a daughter that they named Hollie.

17zYBsZ.jpgpuH7phS.jpgqc7Ut19.jpg

Marshall also adopted a puppy named Cheech right before he married Felicity.

jgTANeG.jpg

I love this couple so much. They are so cute together and they can't keep their hands off each other.

pD8Wx0J.jpgYQliT8b.jpg

Hollie is now a child and I expect they will have another kid very soon.

Anb0bvH.jpgw9Bx8Xk.jpg

Completely done with EA

The Hooleys got started right away at ensuring their bloodline continues. Their first born was a son that they named Dane.

xwxTtyP.jpg
    3HGQVzY.jpgHdvrhzr.jpg0osmPoH.jpg

Dane is now a child. He is brave like both of his parents, athletic like his mother, and a workaholic. I let them keep the traits the game gives them unless it is something I just can't stand to play with.

AnFF4ia.jpgxdWt3Fr.jpg

Marian is now pregnant again.

Completely done with EA

The Tiptons had their fifth and last child. I only let them have 5 because Theodore has the surrounded by family LTW. All other sims that do not have that LTW will have 4 kids at the most.

Tiffany Tipton
    zLhxeqR.jpg

The game named her Lora, but I wanted this family to have all T names. So, Tiffany it is. She inherited her mother's beauty mark. The only one of their kids that did.

7Soa0qU.jpgWEiZyrO.jpgmjxVLSP.jpg

Completely done with EA

The next sims to have a child were Nicholas Lanister and Wisteria Larkspur. They haven't gotten married yet though.
    zO8DPwb.jpgnrE8fyC.jpg

They had a boy that they named Lester. Umm...no. Before I even saw the child, I decided that if he got his mother's hair his name would start with W; and if he inherited his father's hair his name would start with N.

Oh my
    MpolCK7.jpg

Well then. I guess we'll call you Neon.

BxnAGlK.jpg

I'm going to keep the Larkspur sisters in the same household. They can only have 2 kids each though. Violet Larkspur hasn't even had a flirt yet. :/

Completely done with EA

While I was with the Larkspur sisters Wisteria and Nicholas got engaged.

GNcaMY4.jpg

Sunny Shasta visited

26cYiBI.jpg

When Violet met Sunny they had hearts. By the time I left them, Sunny was Violet's romantic interest. They're not going steady yet though.

milaVmn.jpgKJqCEUH.jpg

If they get together, it will be a houseful of witches.

Completely done with EA

Meanwhile, back at the Hooley house, Marian and Robin had their second child - a daughter they named Charmaine.
    1ntxMuE.jpgOsF1t73.jpgYFjQZ8V.jpg

Lola Pond came home from school with Dane.
    viVq6MS.jpg

Robin got promoted to level 10 in his career and is now a Master Thief.
    kX7e1dJ.jpgh3kQJPc.jpg

Robin has become my favorite premade. Since he was halfway through adulthood at the start, I may have him eat some ambrosia. Just one time though.
    OVynQrd.jpg

I really like that the kids were named Dane and Charmaine. I could not have named them better myself if I tried.

Completely done with EA

Bethany Pond aged up to child. That poor child had to walk around like this for a day or two before I made it to the household to help her...
    uiHs4CE.jpg

After a new hairstyle and clothes, she looks so much better. Her favorite color is lilac.
    31VDfk0.jpg8IMU2Rh.jpg

Not much time to spend with this family. Quick family photo and on to the next.
    YJfLVlH.jpg

Completely done with EA

I spend at least 2 days with toddlers. That gives me enough time to get them walking, talking, potty trained, xylophone and peg box mastered and maybe a book or two. I run the game at half speed in order to get all that done in 2 days. Also, when a couple gets married they take the wife's name. For SS couples, they take the older one's name.

The Pendragons had their second child. A daughter they named Maribel.
    tdRAIWk.jpg7VFcstE.jpgK1hCEb0.jpg

I will be going back to them when I get in my game today. Then I will have to visit Susie Sackholme for a couple of days.

Completely done with EA

There has been a few age-ups. I didn't have time to visit with each of them, so I found them on the map and took them into CAS from there.

Tiffany Tipton
    NGcvJUC.jpgb1yQDLX.jpg

Neon Larkspur
    NQhuQwr.jpg2CoQz1X.jpg

Charmaine Hooley
    2xs5zCJ.jpg

Completely done with EA

Hi! I'm Trent Sackholme.
    XKM4hEv.jpg

My mom is Susie Sackholme
    ufDRqsd.jpg

My dad is Adam Birch, but I don't have a picture of us together. He left my mom right before I was born. Mom said it was because she was born unlucky. I think she's pretty lucky though. After all, she had me and that's as lucky as winning the lottery.

We live with Uncle Mason
    4lDAG0B.jpg

Uncle Mason loves me so much! He loves to tickle me - if he doesn't forget what he's doing. So many times I see him coming to play with me, but then he just stops and goes to do something else. I really love it when he remembers though!
    IybY1ml.jpg

Most of the time I just like to be left alone to do my own thing.
    EAfJxI7.jpg

Completely done with EA

Isn't it weird how different a sim can look with just a new hairstyle and makeup?

Alexandra Winterfell before and after
    zgn9fNJ.jpgWrQUyRX.jpg

I didn't have the new hairstyle when I made her and nothing really looked good on her. I've also not been able to use the new hair on any other sim. But it's like this sim and this hair were meant to go together. She is now one of my favorite sims when before she was one of my least favorite.

Anyway, I was visiting Alexandra because she married Jude Eldridge and they had a son named Jason.
    9pgBKeb.jpgUDNxU8z.jpg
    U4fseMf.jpg0oQDNm8.jpg

Jason finished learning to walk, talk, and use the potty as well as mastering the xylophone and peg box and all 9 skill books and still had 5 days left as toddler. So, he did all that in 2 days. (I love reading to toddlers at the library now!)
    DNNfhc1.jpgNm8aIvx.jpgSFAJioH.jpg

Jude had a LTW to be a singer, so I had him quit the job he had at the diner and start working on that.
    D0qx5pC.jpgTx0pEut.jpgeqfIWfv.jpg

Alexandra's LTW is to raise 5 kids. That shouldn't be too hard.
    qEAFZDS.jpg2kXK1K3.jpg

And I can't forget their little kitten, Felix.
    67sjwLY.jpg

Completely done with EA

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GemSixx: Loving your sims. I love Neon! My avatar's name is Neon!
    :) Smile!

Thank you! @Puddinroy That's pretty cool. I actually didn't even think of the name until I took him in CAS. I think it fits him though. :)

Completely done with EA

A couple of age-ups yesterday.

Trent Sackholme
    AjFlAcR.jpgEAZLTJu.jpg

and Jason Winterfell
    3ZHIsxo.jpgqolRnbe.jpg

Now there are no more babies or toddlers or pregnant sims in town. I lowered the teen lifespan from 170 days to 151 days. I'm ready for some of the teens to start aging up because the school is getting rather crowded.

Completely done with EA

With no toddlers to help out, I went back to the Zees. I will stay with them until Xenon ages up to teen. That will be in 5 sim days.

I don't want Xandria to have any more kids, so I disabled the try for baby and woohoo options for her. I also didn't want her getting together with anyone else. But when I got there I discovered she had a boyfriend AND a romantic interest. Not to mention Zasarn's ghost still hanging around the house. So as soon as the kids when to school I sent her to end both relationships. Broke up with her boyfriend (Benjamin Acorn) and asked to just be friends with the romantic interest (Nevada Spruce) and was back home before the kids got out of school. After that I set it so that she cannot have romantic interactions. But now all she can do is make silly faces at Zasarn. :/

When she got home I had her get rid of the glowing red sink because it was annoying me.
    vFeu1o1.jpg

Since she is home all day by herself, she's had time to do things that needed doing. Like upgrade the plumbing
    Dwv7m3u.jpg
    learn some new spells
    e5PaUeX.jpg
    and work on making ice sculptures so she can eventually have some that won't melt. Although in this weather I don't think melting will be a problem, but she might freeze in those clothes.
    MRZ3zvV.jpgsaHyf2z.jpguE6fXE1.jpg

Xandria made some firecracker shrimp. I love watching their reactions when they eat spicy foods.
    mZpg00F.jpg2aiduT2.jpg

The girls went to their first prom.
    iXbof2e.jpgoWv8TYR.jpg
    Zoe had a wish to kiss Amelia Autumn, so I sent her to ask Amelia to the prom. Xenia had been flirting with Morrigan O'Reilly, so she asked Morrigan to go with her. As everyone else got into the limo, Xenia decided to take her space car instead.
    KTq64oI.jpgCLZNvif.jpg
    They had a great time and were exhausted but happy when they got home. Xenia didn't have any space rocks in her inventory so she had to restore her energy another way.
    bDGmEzs.jpg

I spent some time decorating their house. Still not done, but there's progress.
    first floor
    6qCZxo4.jpg
    living room
    4yB3oql.jpgwtMav9Q.jpg
    Xandria's room
    KIPKgKq.jpgaWwN6Gh.jpg
    Xiland's room
    kPXcZIE.jpgjRX5b4R.jpg
    Xenon's room
    MBcsdyY.jpg

I'm going to try to play long enough today to age Xenon to teen.
    Also, since it's Friday night in the game, I'm going to edit the town and add another school. Then I'll make one for kids and one for teens. Hopefully it will help with overcrowding and sims can start having babies again.

Completely done with EA

edited March 2019
    I finally got another school placed in town. It appears to be working. The only exception is the 2 children in the Zee household (the active household) went to the high school. I didn't worry too much about it because they would be aging up soon anyway.

Zee household part 2

Since it was the weekend, Zoe went on a date with Amelia
    pQFZcnl.jpgjOp32bl.jpg

Then Xandria taught her how to drive
    f0uV4Lo.jpg

Xandria has really been getting into her sculpting
    jqTuEnZ.jpg

Not too much longer and Zippy will be an adult cat
    QaRMtVt.jpg

I added a greenhouse and had Xandria upgrade the sprinklers. I think I'll have her start a community garden since she has perfect plants.
    R6yTdxV.jpg

Time for Xenon to age up
    ViTIjcW.jpgAPjVOHa.jpg
    Eek! No.
    8dlSrH1.jpg
    Much better
    p0xm4f2.jpg

Xandria cried when her baby boy aged up. They grow up so fast!
    r008yRv.jpg

I think next I'm going to go see the married couples that haven't had any babies yet.
    Post edited by GemSixx on

Completely done with EA

edited March 2019
    Xander Roberts and Diego Domino had been married for a couple of sim weeks and I didn't know why they hadn't had any babies. I switched to their household and found that they could not even try for baby. I fixed that and now I think they are both pregnant. They both also got a new hairstyle while I was there.

Before
    ySGgQQc.jpgm0A9cx7.jpg

After
    UVI9hPA.jpg7yZoC3V.jpg

Not long after I fixed it where they can have babies, I got a notice about another (unmarried) couple that has an unexpected pregnancy. The next day I moved the unexpected parents in together and started building a house for them. I'm going to build houses for all the families. I was originally just going to renovate the EA builds. But those premade house are so bad that I'd just rather tear them down.

Anyway, the other couple is Arya Stark and Benjamin Acorn.
    2DFxLW4.jpgvHI6ha2.jpg

Benjamin's LTW is to master guitar, bass, drums, and piano. He was already to level 9 on guitar and he wanted to play for tips at the park. I first sent him to the park with the tree of prosperity. He stayed for awhile hoping more sims would show up. No one did. But before I sent him to the park with the winter festival, I had him try the fruit on the tree of prosperity.

"Consume the fruit of the Mother"
    2QY13oE.jpg

Or something like that
    DWVE0NT.jpg
    403bRNn.jpg

"Give of yourself to the Mother"
    AOTgpvT.jpg

And then on to the festival where there were lots of sims. Benjamin made over 200 simoleons in tips.
    WQGRdEE.jpgw7tq6RT.jpg

Completely done with EA