Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(REQ) Mrs. Crumplebottom's House/ Residence. Has anyone here pictures? Sims/ Sims 2?

goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
Searching for pictures for the house of Mrs. Crumplebottom. Yes, this old evil witch :smiley: I searched in so many blogs and watched YouTube but nothing :neutral: I read that there's a story behind her/ her house with her death husband? Nevermind just searching for some pictures of her house. Sims & Sims 2. Not the Crumplebottom in Sunset Valley. Anyone here could share some pictures? Thanks in advance :blush:

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Which is the house of Mrs. Crumplebottom in The Sims and Sims 2? If you can tell me I'll get you some pictures.
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    edited February 2019
    Last time i played Sims or Sims 2... i don't know :/ But you cannot see which house belongs to Mrs. Crumplebottom? When she goes inside? Maybe that's the reason.. an no open neighboorhood in Sims & Sims 2...

EDIT: Of course she's a special NPC and yap she has no house :neutral: I though she has a residence . I read something with a grave from her husband and you could visit her... But thanks y'all
  • cercatcercat Posts: 69 Member
    It's been years since I played The Sims, but I think I remember a park that was somehow connected to Crumplebottom. There was a house catty-corner to the park, but I don't remember every entering that house. For some reason, I associated that with her house. I think it was in came in the Hot Date pack. I no longer have access to that game, so can't check it out for you or provide any pictures. Good luck with your search.
    @cercat There's 80 Crumplebottom Court in the lower right corner but it's Mango Manor. :)

KxGYINy.jpg
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    @Rflong7 thanks for this picture... gud old times :open_mouth: How already said it's a special NPC withouth a home :neutral:
    Yes, you did. She's an NPC in The Sims 2. :)
  • cercatcercat Posts: 69 Member
    @Rflong7 The map area I was referring to was the one that came with the Hot Date pack. There is a park to the right of the downtown, and just to the north of it was the building I was referring to. Unfortunately there is a black box covering that area of the map in the tiny picture of the Prima Guide I am now looking at. I don't remember why this was where I thought this was her home. It may have just been the way I played the story then.
    edited February 2019
    @cercat wrote: »
    Rflong7 The map area I was referring to was the one that came with the Hot Date pack. There is a park to the right of the downtown, and just to the north of it was the building I was referring to. Unfortunately there is a black box covering that area of the map in the tiny picture of the Prima Guide I am now looking at. I don't remember why this was where I thought this was her home. It may have just been the way I played the story then.

I'll look again. I didn't check hot date area. :)

PJTMDTV.jpg