Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least Favorite Game Pack?

Vote for your LEAST favorite game Pack.
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Least Favorite Game Pack? 346 votes

Outdoor Retreat
19%
auroraael14GRIMMYDerellaKita5399Sara1010PJaseIceyJBlkBarbiegalUnDutchablemattandphilsims2PlayerSinger2010danacnbrettelanorbretonBeardedgeekAnmirlaLyvedaElokaalanmichael1alyssasim87stilljustme2 66 votes
Spa Day
13%
Frn0731SimmySimianrjhenn14SimpatsyannshellbemeKementariMagdaleenaDJQ1308Ceres_Meirionabarracuda1574Bluellegothprincess4everPegasysashcrash19DaemonPawsClassicalSimCheekybitsSeptJanOctEmmaVane3KNPen 47 votes
Dine Out
7%
bshag4lvHejixVibseWritin_Regsimm621invisiblgirlVuloritonymcanallyfeelingsmcgeeBugginbabs78JACKIEJOYTrashmagicAliakaraEnkiSchmidtgarapoesRebeccaLynnGrumpyGlowfishMgalbparadiseplanetcedesdc 26 votes
Vampires
17%
Akl500PEvalenicmnfrshalexspoom13dreamergrl84storyylornalexlovequilterkpIsb917Camelotsimgirl1010Paigeisin5mcorralRadioAChickenJnyxMoon_Willowg01denswanloubyloulousekojranaKhrisstyne 61 votes
Parenthood
9%
AprilDawnMLadyAzzerahappysimmer2007katandmarildmarkoFreygeaemereDragonAge_300905Ravager619SajahifullspiralSavvySimmieadele_katrjssimQueenMercyAvianatorSiliCloneBamajamHermitgirlImSands 32 votes
Jungle Adventure
8%
Bluefairy286GalacticGalIcewolfaelias24vivica86marcel21bevillespice3SeabryzeBlueSeaWavesbixtersSelinaKylesfiercephoenix91VentusMattJon the WizardQuaayAnastaciasgemCorenrenloutredorMolnar 30 votes
StrangerVille
24%
Goldmoldarrudy8292LilZairaGracejulienrob2004alan650111aprilroseColorist40GoodywoodAlrynnSusanaLeotekeekee53justChrisUkfadingaudioAlysha1988Schantaldrake_mccartybluzkat65dragonfreakNausKaeChan2089 84 votes

Comments

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    StrangerVille
    I enjoyed strangerville, but I can't call it anything more than an afternoon distraction.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Spa Day
    I like them all so not sure what to vote. Maybe Spa Day becuase I don't care about the theme. Still not a bad pack though.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    StrangerVille
    I own all of the packs besides strangerville. Strangerville is my least favorite because of it’s story reliant format, and due to that I won’t be buying it.

Speaking of the packs I own it would be outdoor retreat, because it doesn’t have much to do.
  • Options
    StrangerVille
    musteni wrote: »
    I like them all so not sure what to vote. Maybe Spa Day becuase I don't care about the theme. Still not a bad pack though.

You can enjoy them all and still have a least favorite. For example, if strangerville wasnt on here I'd pick Jungle Adventure. I loved jungle adventure and its a lot of fun, but I use it the least.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    Outdoor Retreat. I don't like camping.
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires only because I don't really play with vampires, however what they did with the pack was well done. Outdoor Retreat was a bit disappointing in content although I loved the theme. I don't own Jungles Adventures yet so can't comment on that.
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires is the only one I don’t own, and don’t like the theme of. I’d love to have the build/buy and CAS from it, but I don’t want vampires in my game. I had them in TS3, and only actually played with a vampire sim like twice.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    I love them all, but the gardening system from Seasons was not good for OR.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2019
    StrangerVille
    I like them all, but Strangerville is probably my least favourite, purely because I prefer more open, versatile gameplay rather than a set, goal driven story. Jungle Adventures is my second least favourite, again because I probably use it less often. I love all the others, especially Vampires.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    StrangerVille
    StrangerVille because it’s a linear story with zero replay value that as a story based pack is very poor.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2019
    StrangerVille
    I like them all, but Strangerville is probably my least favourite, purely because I prefer more open, versatile gameplay rather than a set, goal driven story. Jungle Adventures is my second least favourite, again because I probably use it less often. I love all the others, especially Vampires.

Same here.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    StrangerVille
    I dislike all the "scripted" gameplay elements brought into the game and that was the main focus in this one.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Parenthood
    Just because I rarely play with children...
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    HannaEBHannaEB Posts: 37 Member
    Vampires
    Given that Strangerville has only been out for less than 24 hours, I think it's a little early for me to pass judgment on it. I picked Vampires because I hardly use anything from it.

I don't use the world, the cas items or the build/buy catalog other than the rugs, the kitchen counters, and on rare occasions, the tub. I can at least see my sims living in Strangerville, and the cas items and build/buy stuff are right up my alley.
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Vampires

Shocked at Strangerville being the most disliked (at the time of this post). I would have though it would be one of the most liked! I voted vampires, I like them all but if I had to choose its the vamps pack. I havn't played strangerville yet as its not out on console. :smiley:
  • Options
    Outdoor Retreat

Shocked at Strangerville being the most disliked (at the time of this post). I would have though it would be one of the most liked! I voted vampires, I like them all but if I had to choose its the vamps pack. I havn't played strangerville yet as its not out on console. :smiley:

Strangerville is great.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Vampires

Yes! Oh my goodness I cant agree more. I noticed this the other day when in Granite Falls. My sim literary couldn't harvest anything. Makes it slightly more challenging now for us! Its fun though. Just research all the plants and it will say in the note book what season they will bloom in.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Vampires

Sorry! Accidental double post.

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Spa Day
    Spa Day or Vampires.
  • Options
    Outdoor Retreat

Yes! Oh my goodness I cant agree more. I noticed this the other day when in Granite Falls. My sim literary couldn't harvest anything. Makes it slightly more challenging now for us! Its fun though. Just research all the plants and it will say in thenotebook what season they will bloom in.

I think all plants are available in summer, but I'm not sure. Another problem is that identifying unknown plants has become glitchy.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    StrangerVille
    HannaEB wrote: »
    Given that Strangerville has only been out for less than 24 hours, I think it's a little early for me to pass judgment on it. I picked Vampires because I hardly use anything from it.

I don't use the world, the cas items or the build/buy catalog other than the rugs, the kitchen counters, and on rare occasions, the tub. I can at least see my sims living in Strangerville, and the cas items and build/buy stuff are right up my alley.

Not really too early. My reason for disliking it is based on the main draw of the pack being it story-mode driven. That to me makes it terrible.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    For me it's outdoor retreat, hands down. It is just... pointless.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    StrangerVille

I beat the story in 2-3 hours, and that was me also focusing on the military career and being generous. You could easily beat the story in an hour. That's pretty fair to do a review.
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    edited February 2019
    StrangerVille

Not really too early. My reason for disliking it is based on the main draw of the pack being it story-mode driven. That to me makes it terrible.

Same. I am not interested in that type of gameplay and I am very much not into horror/zombie/whatever TV show it's inspired by that I have no intention of ever watching. I literally shudder every time I see a screencap with those infected Sims from the new world.

Of the packs I do own, Jungle Adventure has unfortunately proven to be my least played world, although I do use the Build/CAS items a lot.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    edited February 2019
    Spa Day
    I really like them all for various reasons, but I picked Spa Day just because...it's probably my least loved, even though I love so much that came with it and use it all the time. It's probably done the least to shape the character of my sims and saves in general.

Still the king: Vampires.

However, if the goal with this poll is just to see how many people dislike StrangerVille, you could have just asked that. :D