Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to Copy, or use Italics or Bolded etc.

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
Can't copy a whole sentence, or bold much more than one word, or use italics. They will not highlight. This started this weekend. IE11 browser.
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @Cinebar - if I understand correctly the problem is it's not possible for you to select text, is this correct?

If so, are you writing from your computer or a mobile phone? Would you know if you are using the desktop or mobile version of the site? Can you select text in other websites?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Desktop. Yes, I can do this on other sites. This started I think maybe on Sat.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks for the information Cinebar.

Sadly, I've tried here on my end with a couple different computers and I haven't been able to reproduce the issue. If anyone else is having this issue - please, post here so we can try to find out the cause!

Cinebar - try to press Ctrl+F5 to refresh the page and see if that helps. If not, I'd try with another browser or if you want to stick with Internet Explorer, you could give Caret Browsing a try by pressing F7.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Caret Browsing doesn't work, either, this started on Feb. 25th.