Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StrangerVille in Build a bundle?

AbeericAbeeric Posts: 28 Member
I just spoke with EA support. I am trying to bundle the game and it won't let me. They said it's a known issue and they are working to resolve it right now. What a quick and helpful response! I liked that. Just in case you guys are having the same problem I am, they are on it.

[This discussion was created from comments split from: The Sims 4 StrangerVille - Now available on Origin!.]

Comments

• MaxhatterMaxhatter Posts: 2 New Member
    So how come I cant add strangerville into the build a bundle deal? Do I have to wait to do that?
  • AbeericAbeeric Posts: 28 Member
    > @rjssim said:
    > StrangerVille is now my favorite game pack. I've been wanting a military career for the longest time, and now it's here. I love the CAS and build mode items. The theme to the game pack fits right into my interests (Roswell, Area 51, Under the Dome, etc). The style of the town is just perfect, it really does fit the scenery and theme as well. I want to thank the devs and gurus for doing an awesome job on this game pack. It was unexpected, but it was an awesome surprise!

Oh Man.. I want it so bad. I wish they would get this bundling issue fixed!! I've waited my whole life for this game pack. I am an Alum of the military school right there in Roswell. This pack is in my very bloodstream.
    I just want to buy the game!!!
  • AllegoriahAllegoriah Posts: 3 New Member
    Any news about the bundles? I'm still unable to choose Strangerville as a game pack option.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there!

StrangerVille is available to add in Build a Bundle - but keep in mind bundles are a combination of one of each Pack type: Expansion, Stuff, and Game Packs. If you own all the Expansion Packs or all the Stuff Packs already, you won't get the option to build your bundle.

If that's not the problem, then try opening an incognito window on your browser, or clearing your browser cache, and then go to the Build a Bundle page again - in the past cache issues have caused the game not to appear immediately for some players.

More info about Build your bundle and some FAQ here. For other troubleshooting ideas, check the first page of this other thread.

If after trying all that, StrangerVille is still not showing up in Build a bundle, please, open your own thread in the Origin Technical Support board.

Thanks!
  • AllegoriahAllegoriah Posts: 3 New Member
    > @EA_Mai said:

> If that's not the problem, then try opening an *incognito window on your browser*, or clearing your browser cache, and then go to the Build a Bundle page again - in the past cache issues have caused the game not to appear immediately for some players.
    >

^ That was perfect. Thank you very much. Problem solved. :)
  • Arwenak91Arwenak91 Posts: 1 New Member
    Do you think there's going to be a bundle pack containing strangerville, laundry day and my firt pet stuff? I have bought all expansion already so cannot create my own bundle
  • KitCatBoiKitCatBoi Posts: 1 New Member
    Tried to make a bundle with strangerville and the 2 stuff packs I am missing but it won't let me :/ is there another way to bundle it cause kind of getting annoyed at having 3 spots missing for game packs/stuff packs
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    KitCatBoi wrote: »
    Tried to make a bundle with strangerville and the 2 stuff packs I am missing but it won't let me :/ is there another way to bundle it cause kind of getting annoyed at having 3 spots missing for game packs/stuff packs

I don't think you can add 2 packs of the same type into a bundle. So, adding 2 stuff packs is not possible.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    KitCatBoi wrote: »

Build a bundle is 1EP, 1GP and 1SP. You can't just pick any 3 packs.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • MsBikasaMsBikasa Posts: 2 New Member
    It's been a while since the release of Strangerville and I still can't find the bundle pack with Strangerville, Laundry Day and my first pet stuff. I have the other bundle packs in DVD cases, alongside all expansion packs and now my collection is uncomplete. Do you know if there is anyone I can ask whether such product is even planned?
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    > @MsBikasa said:
    > It's been a while since the release of Strangerville and I still can't find the bundle pack with Strangerville, Laundry Day and my first pet stuff. I have the other bundle packs in DVD cases, alongside all expansion packs and now my collection is uncomplete. Do you know if there is anyone I can ask whether such product is even planned?

Same! I would like to know too. I noticed that note inside Island Living expansion pack didn't mention bundle 1 Gamepack + 2 Stuffpaks but instead there was build a bundle option.. I hope they didn't stop making those.
  • SpatzSpatz Posts: 41 Member
    jj_____ wrote: »
    > @MsBikasa said:
    > It's been a while since the release of Strangerville and I still can't find the bundle pack with Strangerville, Laundry Day and my first pet stuff. I have the other bundle packs in DVD cases, alongside all expansion packs and now my collection is uncomplete. Do you know if there is anyone I can ask whether such product is even planned?

Same! I would like to know too. I noticed that note inside Island Living expansion pack didn't mention bundle 1 Gamepack + 2 Stuffpaks but instead there was build a bundle option.. I hope they didn't stop making those.

Are there any updates about the topic?