Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Rad Idea Mafia (Serial Killer Win)

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Lluvia (2)- Dekay, Kitty
    Bubbz (1)- Icey
    Icey (1)- Bow

Day ends in about 1/2 hour. Takes 8 to hammer.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm going to change my vote to Lluvia, her comments have felt very different to last game. Something definitely feels off to me.

vote: lluvia

Hmmm. What if she's actually town? 😂

I really don't think she is but we'll see.

She just looks like she's not motivated to play. So either she's scum or third party or actually a frustrated townie. Nobody is backing her up tho. In fact, no one is back nobody up (except a bit with the Charlie thing due to the questioning) so I don't know what this means but I think maybe all the people who are being voted aren't scums. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm going to change my vote to Lluvia, her comments have felt very different to last game. Something definitely feels off to me.

She just looks like she's not motivated to play. So either she's scum or third party or actually a frustrated townie. Nobody is backing her up tho. In fact, no one is back nobody up (except a bit with the Charlie thing due to the questioning) so I don't know what this means but I think maybe all the people who are being voted aren't scums. 😂

Has she ever been like that before though and have you played with her being scum? I'm finding a lot of people scummy this game. Plumbob feels off to me too and then there is Bow who seemed strange with the Ice vote. I also found Ice off earlier with his replies to you though. 🤔
    Final Vote Count:
    Lluvia (2)- Dekay, Kitty
    Bubbz (1)- Icey
    Icey (1)- Bow
    edited February 2019
    Lluvia, a Werewolf Private Investigator, has been lynched. It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends at 10pmCST.
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yayyyy! Well I'm going to sleep now, so I won't be around for a while.
    Sweeeeet. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Send night actions asap.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I vote charliecheese
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, that's a good start :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I vote charliecheese

Don't worry, it's night now :)

This means that the mafia are going to put in a kill that'll be revealed when it turns day, and if you have a night action you have to tell Rose (in a private message) now :)
    edited February 2019
    Wagashi, a Werewolf Blood_ucker; Dekay, a Town Double Watcher; and Gameplay, a Town Changeling, have been killed. It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 6pm CST on 2/27/19. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer.
    edited February 2019
    Gameplay is eligible to be a replacement if you want to do so.
    Can I be in a blind afterlife?
    832XG3D.gif
    Can I be in a blind afterlife?

Sure
    So, three kills and two of them were town

Vote: Agua

The way he's acting reminds me of Lluvia yesterday. He was kind of evasive from what I remember
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    If we have 10 players left and 3 kills, this game will end pretty quickly, lol

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

So, I just wanted to say that yesterday I was feeling really faint, had a headache and felt like I was being run over by a truck to the point where I completely forgot to vote. I was motivated and had been really looking forward to this game, but oh well 😔
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    Well, congratulations guys I had no clue Lluvia was Werewolf! 🙌 😄
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
    LluviaRain wrote: »

So, I just wanted to say that yesterday I was feeling really faint, had a headache and felt like I was being run over by a truck to the point where I completely forgot to vote. I was motivated and had been really looking forward to this game, but oh well 😔

Aw, sorry about that and if I came across as harsh or something. :cry: But I know that feeling. One time people voted for me too cuz they thought I wasn't scumhunting but I was just really sick (puked like 3 times that day) and it also just so happened I was scum in that game. So that stinks. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Aw, sorry about that and if I came across as harsh or something. :cry: But I know that feeling. One time people voted for me too cuz they thought I wasn't scumhunting but I was just really sick (puked like 3 times that day) and it also just so happened I was scum in that game. So that stinks. XD

Don’t worry. I was really excited though, but I wouldn’t have been able to play very well.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

The way he's acting reminds me of Lluvia yesterday. He was kind of evasive from what I remember

Sorry!
    AguaWater wrote: »

Sorry!

Do you have any ideas? It would be nice if you could try to convince us that you're town

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    So looking at the player list, Agua and kitty kind of jumped out at me.

Agua, who do you think would kill gameplay?

Kitty, who would kill dekay?

Both of you, why should you not be voted today?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    AguaWater wrote: »

Sorry!

Do you have any ideas? It would be nice if you could try to convince us that you're town

I used to be suspicious of Wagashi but forgot to vote but she was killed so currently I am suspicious of you (sorry) because nobody has really spoken.
    So looking at the player list, Agua and kitty kind of jumped out at me.

Agua, who do you think would kill gameplay?

Kitty, who would kill dekay?

Both of you, why should you not be voted today?

I think Icey would as he is top of my suspicion list so far as nobody has really spoken. I will make a better decision when more people post.