Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking For Butler Command Mod

Hi! Im looking for a mod that will let me command my butler to do stuff without having to find them. I always have my sims live in big houses and its no annoying to have to go from floor to floor trying to find my butler to do something for me.

Is their a mod that will make it to where I just click on my sim or the something to get the butler opinions without having to find and click on the butler?

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Options
    TrondrianTrondrian Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, I am looking for someone to create a mod for me which will modify the military career in Strangeville, I am will to pay for the mod. Thank You.
  • Options
    TrondrianTrondrian Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, I am looking for someone to create a mod for me which will modify the military career in Strangeville. I am willing to pay to create the mod. Thank you.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Little Ms Sam has this mod that focuses the camera on a sim of your choosing that's on or off the lot. Haven't tried it yet myself, but might alleviate some of your stress, I know I struggle to find the butler a lot.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/182687054918/where-are-you-this-little-tool-can-help-you

Trondrian wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for someone to create a mod for me which will modify the military career in Strangeville. I am willing to pay to create the mod. Thank you.

You'd be better off posting on mod the sims or in the modding section. That being said, Not a lot of mods are going to be out for strangerville since it just came out.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png