Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All About The Armstrongs

Comments

• ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    This is one of my favorite San Myshuno apartments! I love how much you can do with it. When I was working on my 100 baby challenge, I turned the smaller bathroom into a toddler room and split the big bathroom into two bathrooms.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    This is one of my favorite San Myshuno apartments! I love how much you can do with it. When I was working on my 100 baby challenge, I turned the smaller bathroom into a toddler room and split the big bathroom into two bathrooms.

It's a great apartment! It's perfect! <3
  • jemeli_gracejemeli_grace Posts: 8 New Member
    Ahhhh oh my goodness I love this story so much😊!! I stopped reading it for a couple of months but yesterday I came back to it and I've read like the whole thing in 24 hours... I don't know if that's good or not😂
    Ahhhh oh my goodness I love this story so much😊!! I stopped reading it for a couple of months but yesterday I came back to it and I've read like the whole thing in 24 hours... I don't know if that's good or not😂

Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!! I've got new updates coming this afternoon and over the weekend, as well as uploading the rest of the current stories to my new website!! <3<3
    PART 78.2!

We’re back with the second part of day 78, here in the new Armstrong abode in San Myshuno!

With the amazing view outside of her window as inspiration

3Wi8T0X.png

Josette gets started on a new painting

Vvfqsjs.png

While in the office, Leia works on some paperwork for the clinic – she’s considering hiring a second vet soon to work a few days a week, so she can have more time at home

YlmJyLh.png

But soon after she decides that she’s done enough for one day, and heads into the living room to spend some time with her sister and Tiddles.

MxrdKmY.png

And then the neighbours come over to welcome the Armstrongs to the building!

P7oCCvL.png

And they brought fruitcake! Yum!

9BUjDGy.png

Leia invites in her neighbours, who include Helena Jang (the redhead in the skirt), Hugo Villareal and his son.

lcVie4h.png

While Leia gets to know her new neighbours

4UwQhVy.png

Josette has finished her painting!

kKuHCxp.png

So, she decides to sit and chat to Helena for a while

xc3LZqG.png

The neighbours continue getting to know the Armstrongs

X1U8rXa.png

And Josette bids her sister goodbye, as it’s time for her to head over to her Uncle Clayton’s house!

sFGg6DD.png

I8dwEa5.png

She first meets her Uncle’s wife, Grace

DKuvCAo.png

And then meets her baby cousin, Cameron!

43p15LY.png

She even gets to give him a bottle! Aww!

gOD2Tlr.png

A little later, Clayton returns home
    He works at the hospital!
    He greets Josette happily

MCkjUDQ.png

And the two sit down together and chat for a while
    Clayton tells Josette more about his job, his wife, and his experiences as a father
    While Josette tells Clayton about her new apartment and how she is enjoying living in the buzzing central city of San Myshuno

l0mn1kY.png

As the evening approaches, Josette says goodbye to her cousin

zlaCwJa.png

As well as her Uncle and his wife

XV2k4sC.png

Before heading home

qPpBBSN.png

Just in time, it seems, as Leia is making some coffee!

mtOpPfe.png

She makes another cup for Josette

K7TXX9X.png

And the sisters sit together and talk

GHrgpC4.png

Josette tells her sister about Clayton’s wife and son, and how happy he is
    She asks her whether she has thought any more about Harry, seeing as she’s now in a place she could get back together with him
    Leia tells her sister that she’s right, and she does want a meaningful relationship again, now she’s getting older

1pEANJQ.png

So, heeding the advice of her younger sister, Leia gives Harry a call and invites him over

zrp3cY6.png
    side note. I LOVE San Myshuno!

0Pnm8bh.png

Deciding to give her sister some space, Josette gets started on another painting
    (it seems, now I have the Get Famous Pack installed, that Josette gains fame from selling paintings… Interesting! Famous artist?)

iuYn5R7.png

Harry arrives and Leia heads outside to greet him

JdeDf83.png

She explains that she is in a place where she can think about a relationship again, with her siblings grown up and living their own lives and the vet clinic doing well

Y3ivW97.png

He seems very happy with that, and the two spend some time catching up…

ClVmWc5.png

And catching up…

60PM4Yz.png

Before falling asleep together, incredibly happy that life has brought them back together

MaejutF.png

And that’s all for today, the first day here in San Myshuno!
    What will happen next? Will Leia and Harry take the next step? Will Josette continue producing great works of art? What else will happen?

AFrf2wQ.png

Find out next time on All About The Armstrongs!

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 79!

Wow Wow Wow! Nearly at part 80! I’m actually so happy at how well this story is going, and I am still enjoying it so much!
    Now, enough gushing! On with the story…

Waking up beside Harry, Leia decides to make the two of them breakfast to celebrate getting back together

8MXHb6H.png

She whips up some eggs and bacon before waking Harry up, and the two sit together to enjoy them

8SM0Std.png

But unfortunately work is work, and Leia has to head to the clinic to do a few treatments and start looking into hiring an assistant vet

UdWsGVL.png

Harry is told he is welcome to stay at the apartment, so he gets cracking on some office work (he works in the business career)

RNzMY3T.png

Josette hears him in the office and so heads in to talk to him for a while, congratulating him on rekindling his romance with Leia

6YN9FYJ.png

Before she heads out on a date of her own
    (side note, I have since found out that Moses and Harry are actually cousins! The Armstrong sisters sure have a type!)

tXQvJix.png

Josette and Moses grab a booth in the restaurant and share a kiss

idWRP0O.png

And Moses asks Josette how she is, and how she’s liking living in San Myshuno
    Of course, the art-loving Josette is loving life in the art district, and invites Moses to come along to visit sometime soon

hY8aoZ9.png

Then their brunch comes, so the two quieten a little while they eat

ExAF7qM.png

Then, Moses decides to take Josette on a surprise date to the museum in Del Sol Valley (the new world from Get Famous)

ec6RSyA.png

She is thrilled with the choice of date location, and shows Moses her appreciation at how well he knows her

1tHixDa.png

The two spend some time admiring the movie artwork and various paintings

QwxHIHT.png

Before it’s time for Josette to head home – walked to the door by Moses, ever the gentleman

obdgpZw.png

Tired from her date, Josette takes a quick nap

cAxQzIT.png

Meanwhile, Leia has returned home and is watching a film with Harry

DCS3bc9.png

Deciding the action film isn’t really her thing, she decides instead to head for a bubble bath, leaving Harry to finish it in peace

VQVv9Yk.png

And she then has a nap – running a clinic is busy work!

tZc9MBy.png

And our night ends with the Armstrong sisters, along with Harry, watching some TV in their apartment

p5pUINf.png

Before heading to bed

gUCRBOf.png

And thus ends another day in San Myshuno! What will happen next? Will Harry officially move into the Armstrong apartment? (seeing as he’s basically living there anyway!) Will Leia hire an assistant? What else will happen?

CowkaZF.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 80!

It’s part 80 of our story and wow, wow, wow! I’m so excited to keep this story going with the new generation!!
    So, on with the story!
    Leia’s waking up and prepping some pancakes

s8Ox3AN.png

And the three enjoy some pancakes as the sun rises behind some thick clouds in San Myshuno

4XYeyx2.png

After breakfast, it’s off to the clinic in the dreary, cloudy Brindleton Bay for a few interviews…

hIOUdQK.png

First up is Amaya. She is friendly and sweet but is hot headed. Could that be a problem?

JCvDjjM.png

Next up is Fiona, who again is pretty nice. But she quickly becomes rude, so I’m guessing she has a mean streak? Not good.

R9oiozq.png

Finally for the interviews today, we meet Chantel. She’s really kind and is a dog lover too, which is a great combination with Leia’s cat lover trait. Could she be the one?

NzRGQs5.png

Yes! Leia offers her the job immediately, as she was the best candidate we met today!

aL6l75A.png

She’s excited to be on board, and Leia quickly sends her off to do some training!

3Nj3L7U.png

Just as she’s heading home, Leia gets a call from Mateo asking her and Josette to come over for lunch

4UYxQPF.png

They head over to Willow Creek and greet their brother happily

iFr5E7f.png

Before finding out what he summoned them for…

u7Fpaes.png

To meet his new girlfriend, Hope!

SCIWLTZ.png

The girls get to know their brother’s new girlfriend – it seems they’ve been dating for a while and are getting quite serious, so they decided to finally introduce her to the family

T4lsl4k.png

Mateo and his three favourite girls sit down together and eat lunch. They recap their meeting story – they met through a mutual friend at a bar. They learn more about Hope – she lives in Del Sol Valley. She works as a chef part time and is an aspiring actress. It’s safe to say, the Armstrong girls like her!

96BM7up.png

After lunch Josette helps Hope tidy up, while Mateo pulls Leia outside to talk to her. He confides in her a secret he wants her opinion on…

qdI6RP9.png

He wants to move in with Hope! He is really in love with her and wants to be with her, so he wants to live with her. Leia, of course, totally approves!

groH3iC.png

As the afternoon draws on the sisters head home. After bidding their brother goodbye

IFhFSJe.png

And expressing their approval for Hope again

YeMEEjM.png

The sisters head home, where Leia sits down with Harry to have a conversation, spurred on by her younger brother’s romance…

Ksrnjki.png

She asks him to officially move in to the apartment. She wants to take the next step of their relationship

LGXjn0W.png

Harry is excited to move in, and the couple are happy and loved up

Nu50gcW.png

So they head into the bedroom to celebrate taking the next step!

53um1mZ.png

Totally off topic, but how cool is this painting?! Go Josette!

Dvo0KoC.png

And it’s time for bed and the end of another day in San Myshuno

rUcvLB8.png

Tomorrow, Harry officially moves in (not that he’s bringing any belongings, so it’s not that big of a deal!).

wqvayiW.png

And that’s all! What will happen next time? Will Harry and Leia talk marriage next? Will Hope accept Mateo’s idea to move in? Will Josette follow the suit of her sisters and take some kind of next step with Moses?

aQ6xPKK.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 81!

Josette wakes up early, before sunrise, to get started on another painting – she wants to make her money from selling these instead of getting a full-time job, so she needs to be committed!

mRqaU34.png

A little while later, Leia is up too, enjoying some food in the office alongside Tiddles, who’s sleeping soundly on the couch

bFbbZCW.png

Harry has work today, so he gets started on some reports before he heads off

XnL3roK.png

After he finishes his work, he is bid goodbye sweetly by Leia as she heads off into the town square

sfdXyqQ.png

To head off on a jog – man, it’s a productive morning for the Armstrong’s today!

RNmrHwC.png

In the living room, Josette is still working on her painting

zmbmJ2p.png

Now THAT is cool!

L9Bo7Lv.png

As Harry heads off to work for the day

iqhdbPd.png

Leia is back from her jog and spending some cute time with Tiddles

3SdqEnd.png

Before calling into the vet clinic and checking in on things – it’s Chantel’s first day running the place alone, so Leia wanted to check in

r9dr94K.png

After hearing everything is fine, she decides to go clean up in the bath

z9towxM.png

While Josette has started working on a Valentine’s gift for Moses

jBwFw7B.png

Leia decides to quickly get some laundry done

KNsn2wZ.png

Before being rudely interrupted by the neighbours, who seem to have forgotten that Love Day is TOMORROW

Y78mSLE.png

Deciding to get out of the house for a bit, Leia gets ready, but is interrupted by a text from Mateo

XwX4ZjE.png

She heads in to show Josette the text – it’s a selfie of the young couple outside their new home! Aw!

Ny0SphA.png

6f1Dh9Z.png

After talking excitedly about their brother’s new home and planning to go over to visit soon, the sisters head over to the mall to buy date outfits for tomorrow!
    shout out to AleeB12 for this strip mall lot!

TPZB9Sw.png

Inside, the sisters find a few different outfits that match their individual styles – they also match each other, which is adorable!

6kPQAHQ.png

Leia tries on some mature and pretty dresses that show off her style

VMaH9IC.png

yFYOrxa.png

While Josette is drawn to the younger, hipper outfits

bxZgutB.png

Pyy5uo9.png

It’s love day tomorrow after all, so they decide to try on some pink outfits, but aren’t really sure about them…

tdmy53h.png

Finally, after both trying on a gorgeous dress they actually both loved, the girls purchase their chosen date outfits and head down to the café for a well-deserved snack
    Josette purchases some berry macaroons for them to enjoy

R9e0m1U.png

And the sisters sit at a little table, looking out over the town and talking excitedly about tomorrow – they are going on a double date with Harry and Moses, and they’re very excited about it!

i1WDVSv.png

With bellies full of sweet treats and shopping bags full in preparation for tomorrow, the Armstrong sisters head home

011AxtC.png

Where Josette decides to make dinner
    (fire extinguishers at the ready!)

bxZgutB.png

Not wanting to leave her sister totally alone while cooking, Leia positions herself on the couch with full view of the kitchen and talks to Harry about his day

Ybl9F0l.png

Luckily disasters were averted, and Josette successfully made some vegetable dumplings for dinner

817aDO1.png

They go down well as the trio recap their days and discuss plans for tomorrow

AwTmpkM.png

After dinner Josette heads in to finish the laundry

n3abKx3.png

Before it’s time for bed

OQk6qPy.png

A good rest needed for the excitement of tomorrow…

RyYor3j.png

And that’s all for this episode! What will happen next? How will Love Day go? Will the sisters enjoy their date? Will there be any surprise gifts?

RWGdsXB.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX

Hi all!! I have been completing a lot of episodes over the last few days, and so am planning to have at least 1 episode a day for the next week or so! Keep me bookmarked and your eyes peeled!

Sending love!

XOX OliCait XOX
    Special Part!

Hey guys! I wanted to give y’all a quick house tour of Mateo and Hope’s new abode…

A shout out to SimmieSweetness for this beautiful starter home, which I have placed in Windenburg! A few furniture changes has made it the perfect home for the young couple!

bVMFsoC.png

The house has a beautiful red exterior, giving it a brilliant homey vibe while also keeping it modern

0UPVCpj.png

Inside, the living room is a bright and vibrant green, complete with a rug, plants, and wall art to really bring it to life

DGuroq2.png

The kitchen is a modern, greyscale theme, perfect for cooking romantic meals for two!

MfehdM5.png

The master bedroom is also a greyscale, wanting to perfectly counter the brightness of the living area

w4PdmiT.png

Finally, I decided to make the second bedroom into a gender-neutral children’s bedroom, in case the young couple decide to have a baby. I will probably keep them in my main households for now (so they won’t get pregnant or married without my say-so), but as the story progresses I may move them into the ‘other’ households, so they’re free to get pregnant as they wish.

E9eP2ha.png

And that’s the house! Hope you love it as much as they do!
    And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming of All About The Armstrongs, and a special announcement…
    PART 82!

And we’re back! Let’s get straight into it! It’s Love Day, and Leia is making a delicious breakfast for everyone to enjoy

fdP9ewX.png

Even Moses comes over for breakfast, to spend the day with his girlfriend

Kd1PLLQ.png

So, the four of them sit together and enjoy some French toast

3HfuWeK.png

Before Josette and Moses head into her room to talk and spend some time together

67q1Axo.png

<3

NSbcLb5.png

YDYbb71.png

Outside, however, something sad is happening. Tiddles, our beloved kitten, has come to the end of his lives.

uGwVgQD.png

RIP Tiddles. You have always provided us with some much needed cuteness! We will miss you so much

Hd8repx.png

The guys are sat getting to know each other

sXK9dsP.png

While Leia takes a moment to herself to mourn the loss of Tiddles

fvaQHot.png

Her sister has decided she still wants to go out for dinner tonight, so Josette has a bubble bath and starts getting ready

x288adO.png

Before being approached by Leia, who asks her to help her create a Love Day gift for Harry

aoZZ0cj.png

And she quickly gets to work!

kvvW4dr.png

As the painting is finished and wrapped, the girls get ready to head out. They decided on the red/black/white dresses, and I personally think they look amazing!

SWj6aTZ.png

I love that they’re matching!

2DlM4Uj.png

Harry clearly thinks his girl looks amazing too, as he gives her a single tulip and tells her that she’s beautiful

64XJqLn.png

Aww <3

RCnWRhS.png

The four of them head off together
    The sisters compliment each other’s dresses, the guys get to know each other some more, and they all thoroughly enjoy each other’s company

Z0IwiCA.png

Josette gives Moses his gift, the painting of chocolates she did for him

gs7J8vD.png

He loves it, and hands his girlfriend a single red rose with a note attached.

Xam1EAw.png

After their romantic gift exchange, the four of them sit back together awaiting their food

zte5BHj.png

Which arrives soon after

5oIMFQb.png

And looks delicious!

lzUbHHu.png

They enjoy their delicious food and drinks and continue talking and telling stories

JaQSd4z.png

After the main courses, Leia gives Harry his special gift…

jtOIUNl.png

And it’s a very special gift indeed…

jhfdu0K.png

You see, Leia asked Josette to paint something very specific and with a very important meaning…

DJG1dJ7.png

Yes, folks, Leia is expecting a baby!!

With the excitement of the reveal ringing in the air, the four decide to order some dessert in celebration!

n0bBLsJ.png

fitdsmo.png

But before it comes, Leia and Harry sneak off for some time alone

448WQx5.png

They’re so excited to become parents!

UIZ1CKI.png

Back at the table the desserts arrive and they all tuck in!

zG3vhKV.png

Before paying the bill and heading home!

eKtEZ9d.png

While Harry and Leia go on ahead, Josette keeps Moses back and hands him one more gift… A key to the apartment! Big step!

O6bieCD.png

Back at the apartment, they decide to take the next step and woohoo for the first time!

J5ROzgu.png

Out in the living room, Leia and Harry are talking about the baby

2LPQVJs.png

They’re the cutest couple!

gdceh0p.png

And the expecting parents head to bed, to enjoy their last few nights of full sleep! A new baby will soon be entering our lives! Yay!

jtwDJS0.png

And that’s all for this episode! What will happen next? Will Josette and Moses continue going strong? Are Leia and Harry expecting a boy or a girl? What else will happen?

ncPY11t.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX

How are you all feeling about Leia's pregnancy?! What are you hoping for? A boy or a girl? What names do you like? I've already written up the baby's birth, so I'm curious as to what people would've thought! <3
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Ah I can't believe generation 3 is starting. That is so exciting! I think it will be a girl, like her parents and they will decide to name her something along the lines of her mother's name. Not necessarily Kate but some variation.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I think it will be a girl also. Maybe her first or middle name will be a variation of Kate.
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    Ah I can't believe generation 3 is starting. That is so exciting! I think it will be a girl, like her parents and they will decide to name her something along the lines of her mother's name. Not necessarily Kate but some variation.

Isn't it so exciting!! Feels like just yesterday I was writing up Kate's pregnancy with Leia! How time flies!
    New episodes up tomorrow guys! Keep your eyes peeled! <3
    PART 83!

Another morning in San Myshuno and Leia is making a healthy breakfast – got to keep that little baby healthy!

ueCCECA.png

The three of them sit down to enjoy their fruit salad

YzlE6DS.png

And discuss Mateo’s new house – they’re heading over there for a while to look around and tell Mateo about the baby!

LGgzKze.png

Looking forward to seeing her brother’s new house, Josette decides to paint something for them as a housewarming gift

LgUsUZy.png

While Leia bakes some cookies

TzwOa1Z.png

After baking, Leia heads into the office to find Harry measuring up for the nursery. She’s so excited! Aw!

ukIB0eH.png

Josette’s painting is coming along nicely!

oc5G0da.png

After finishing up her painting, the three get dressed and it’s time to go

mRr69Ga.png

Before long, they’re arriving at Mateo’s new home!

mDueqqf.png

Everyone greets each other happily

UExGqP9.png

Complimenting the house and sharing excited words

VH16GQs.png

And then, Leia breaks the news of her pregnancy to her little brother! He’s so excited to be an uncle!

fBkUEDJ.png

Josette presents Hope with the painting she did for them

UcAKegy.png

And Leia gives Mateo the cookies

ig3PVzx.png

Then, he summons her into the bedroom to discuss something

NCVINu0.png

And then, after sharing the discussion he had with Leia with Josette

JD1FOtv.png

It’s time for his sisters to head home

rfyBT9t.png

So, Mateo and Hope can get dressed for a special date

NxJocTX.png

VuKJcQ4.png

Mateo brings Hope to the docs in Brindleton Bay. He’s rented a boat for the evening, and Hope is excited

l1gDrjf.png

They take the boat over to the lighthouse and share some drinks as they look out over the ocean

vC7XPMB.png

And then, as the sun sets beneath the water, Mateo takes his girlfriend’s hands and tells her how much she loves him

5BooWVx.png

Before getting down on one knee and proposing, with his Mother’s engagement ring!

eeMN4bb.png

She, of course, says yes! As she admires the engagement ring, especially the sentimental value of it.

QMBHKDJ.png

The couple are so happy, and share a kiss as the waves crash below them

PCVSJBK.png

<3

ORMcfcL.png

They want to celebrate, so they sneak inside the lighthouse…

r7CA4ye.png

And celebrate their engagement!

QCwYg2P.png

4RvT1c6.png

Before heading back to the boat and slowly making their way home

FO1cqBn.png

And heading to bed, excited from the day and wedding plans already rushing through their heads!

xCgxiBm.png

And that’s all for this part! I hope you enjoyed the jumping between households, this will likely be happening more in the coming episodes as all three of our Armstrong siblings enter important moments of their lives!
    So, what will happen next? Will Leia give birth? Will Hope and Mateo have a big wedding? Will seeing her siblings making big steps encourage her to make one too?

iWBLleu.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 84!

Another morning and we’re back in San Myshuno! This morning, Leia has had an idea for a birthday gift for Harry, who’s birthday is in 2 days. She asks for her sister’s help

g3NBloH.png

She, of course, agrees to help her sister and they make plans to complete the idea later today

rbwilJi.png

Meanwhile, in the office, Harry is doing some online shopping for the nursery

Vittu9h.png

Planning to get it completed today with some friends
    Who have all arrived for a double celebration – an engagement and a wedding! The twins, Mateo and Hope, and Winter have arrived to see their extended family

9ECDyI3.png

SELraDS.png

Josette breaks out the wine for a special toast

ne0foQJ.png

And toasts happily to the new additions to the family – baby Muse and Hope Michelle (soon-to-be Benali-Armstrong)

VY12SV4.png

Everyone toasts happily with their wine (or, orange juice, in Leia’s case!)

KxoW19A.png

And then, after some more catching up, Harry recruits Moses and Mateo in to help with the decorating

J2yZb6v.png

Harry takes the moment to congratulate Mateo, and he returns the favour

Dl3Pn52.png

And then the men get to work!

KAo3Sj7.png

While outside, the girls are talking weddings and babies! Oh, the clichés!

KnFrKYb.png

Hope is so excited to begin wedding planning and, being an only child, is extra happy to have two new sisters to help her!

MRHkKCZ.png

After a while, as Leia enters her third trimester of pregnancy, she and Josette excuse themselves so that Jo can get a few reference photos for Leia’s planned birthday gift – a maternity painting!

YhECjHc.png

And she gets started, sketching out the lines and making sure Leia is happy with it

rDCgpab.png

Outside, Winter and Hope are getting acquainted

eOR0VnA.png

And Harry’s finished the nursery, and calls Leia in to see

cXGMMwH.png

She’s thrilled with it, and thanks him with a kiss

q7xU4fB.png

Then, the couple head off to their final ultrasound (I’m using a pregnancy mod to do this… Find it here: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175410620123/ultrasound-scan-visit-a-gynecologist-to-do-a)

MPL93US.png

The guests are now heading home, so Josette bids them goodbye

cp5pWlh.png

But Moses stays behind to spend some time with Josette

csw6ACK.png

Before leaving her alone to complete her painting

GiBg1PH.png

Leia and Harry return home with their ultrasound in hand – they now know the sex of their baby (though, I’m keeping it a surprise for you all!)

KYIn9gO.png

So, they sit down to discuss baby names

RHNKomW.png

After going back and forth with a few different names, Harry makes a suggestion that Leia immediately loves

vLPt2JZ.png

They decide to keep the name a secret for now, but Leia wants to head to the church to visit their parents graves, so asks Josette if she’d like to join her

TL9l8jf.png

The sisters stop by to invite Mateo too, and the siblings make their way to the church

HntRBZc.png

Josette creates a bouquet for the graves

kVxeKOH.png

While Leia tells Mateo about the ultrasound and the two share a sweet sibling moment beside their parents graves. They would’ve been so excited to become grandparents <3

VNlNRlA.png

The three talk and share memories and stories for a while, while Josette completes the bouquet

jPYizQw.png

And they place it down, mourning but happily sharing in memories and the important moments occurring in their lives

p0mhz7z.png

Before heading home, Leia lays Tiddle’s grave on the grounds of the church, and lays his favourite toy alongside him. RIP Tiddles <3

IkL4hcK.png

Then, it’s time to head home as the night draws in

yoguKBY.png

The couple head to bed, excited as Leia’s due date draws closer

K2UJgF1.png

While Josette adds the finishing touches to her painting – it looks amazing!

etUeEs7.png

And with that, we come to the end of another day. What will happen next? Will Leia give birth? What will the family do to celebrate Fire Day (fourth of July, I suppose)? What else will happen?

Elwe1o8.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 85!

Happy Fire Day! While the Armstrong sisters are preparing for a celebration at their brother’s home

FF2pm4n.png

Harry is taking a bath before work

U6LdX3C.png

Before heading off though, he takes a moment to feel the baby kicking – it’s Leia due date and he knows she may go into labour at any time!

fuOWr86.png

He bids her goodbye and tells her to try not to go into labour until he gets home! Haha!

Re8TEnL.png

And with that, he heads off to work

3pc7Uip.png

Which bodes well for the girls, who take his absence as an opportunity to discuss the painting for his birthday

nnJLBWv.png

Over in Windenburg, Hope and Mateo are excitedly preparing their garden for a summer celebration

UHpjz0F.png

And it’s looking great!

E85DzM1.png

Back in San Myshuno, the girls are preparing to head off

mjzIhxv.png

Getting ready in some summer outfits

wsC2v2Y.png

Before heading over to Mateo’s

They arrive along with Thomas, Tobias and Winter

Xfid1de.png

And find Mateo in the garden, grilling lunch

bPoCFYp.png

Inside, Tobias and Josette are drawn into a wedding discussion with Hope, not that they mind it seems!

Eclmd5s.png

Then, as they disperse into the garden to enjoy the sun, Leia and Mateo take their place on the sofa to talk and enjoy the summer sports

ZOrZqow.png

Outside, Hope is telling Josette about her plans for the wedding, including bridesmaid dresses for her and Leia, and what type of dress she wants

d4pclFX.png

A little later and everyone is called to the meal, all grabbing plates of burgers and hot dogs and chowing down

6n4v6yE.png

Until, that is, the meal is interrupted…
    Yes, that’s right folks, Leia is in labour!

ApSXRc5.png

She calls Harry at work and he rushes home

decO6Ba.png

After a brief moment of panic

Nl7dsPj.png

He excitedly greets Leia

2z9fL9h.png

And the two head to the hospital to welcome their child

bB5QfwF.png

We stay in Windenburg, however, as Josette stays with Hope and Mateo and discuss the baby, while Winter and the Twins have headed home

4zCPmX3.png

As the sun sets, Josette receives a call – Leia has given birth to a healthy baby!

jrKe6az.png

Josette heads outside with Mateo and Hope to light the summer fire

DhHCIWd.png

And set off the fireworks, celebrating and welcoming the newest member of their family to the world

U2iYZNx.png

With that, Josette bids her brother and his fiancé goodnight, and heads home to meet…

Z9QrhEH.png

9WDX8a5.png

Her nephew!
    Yes, Leia and Harry have welcomed a healthy baby boy into the family!

UZjGf0V.png

And they are very proud to introduce Armstrong Muse, named in honour of our own Kate Armstrong <3

G0utSAW.png

Welcome to the world, Armstrong! I suppose it really is all about you, now!

And with that the day draws to a close and the new parents head to bed, both happy and exhausted after welcoming their son to the world.

jQ25aGt.png

And that’s all for today! What will happen next? Who will Armstrong take after? Will Harry like his birthday gift? And what else will happen?

N3AbXTG.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    HEY GUYS! New parts coming soon but for now I've created a discussion asking what YOU want to see in our special part 100! I've just written up part 96, so it's super close, and falls on Christmas, so I have a few ideas as it is, but I want to know what you want! See the forum and post your ideas here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956327/part-100-ideas/p1?new=1
    edited March 2019
    Okay guys! I have decided to do a Q&A based on a suggestion on my other forum. I have decided on some questions Kate, Leia, Mateo and Josette to ask ME as the author.

If you have any questions you'd like to ask me, or one of my characters, then please feel free to message me, or post them here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956423/q-a-with-the-author/p1?new=1

I'll add them to my Q&A which I'll post prior to the big episode 100!

XOX
    PART 86!

Well it’s been a busy few episodes here on All About The Armstrongs, we’ve had an engagement, a baby, a new house…
    What else could possibly happen?!
    Well, let’s find out!

It’s Harry’s birthday today, so Leia is making his birthday cake while he sleeps

MKf3zES.png

Josette texts Moses and invites him over for breakfast – he is Harry’s cousin after all!

04scEBY.png

He arrives and is greeted lovingly by Josette, who then quickly summons him into her room for a deep conversation

pRJE5lG.png

She shares with him an idea she’s had, and he immediately agrees – now, to tell Leia!

kSLuYX5.png

Who’s still in the kitchen, now whipping up some omelettes for breakfast

yml1mJO.png

Josette and Moses steal a moment together before heading out to eat

Vr4kWIT.png

As the four of them enjoy breakfast, Josette breaks some news to Leia…
    She and Moses are going to move in together!

foK3IyS.png

Leia will of course be sad to see her sister go, but is excited for her to be taking this next step in her relationship with Moses!

wEnBm5u.png

The sisters enthuse about this exciting turn of events and immediately discuss where she wants to move and how soon she’ll be able to find a place with her boyfriend

5J95OOT.png

Josette thanks her sister for being so supportive, and Leia in turn thanks her for staying with her for so long, helping her through her pregnancy and being so supportive when she got back together with Harry

T34DAql.png

In the nursery, Leia spends some time with her son

RL6nR1l.png

While Moses and Josette begin hammering out some details – Moses is the son of Luna Villareal, who was pretty rich – as such, he is currently living with his cousin Annabel Muse and has a household worth about $300,000! So, they’ll be able to get a pretty big place!

yuFLpHY.png

Josette is excited and honoured that Moses is willing to use his family’s money to buy a home for them – she wants to contribute what she can, and Moses assures her that she will be expected to produce a lot of décor for the walls! Aw!

ZYqfBO1.png

While Josette heads into her room to get ready for Harry’s birthday party, the men take a moment to talk. Moses congratulates Harry on the birth of Armstrong and asks for some advice about moving in with Josette

hbo73I6.png

We’ll leave them to their conversation and check in on Leia now, who’s busy at work in the kitchen making snacks for the guests

m2vxPZj.png

Who soon begin to arrive! First in the door is Raewyn Muse, Harry’s cousin

aJ90GiN.png

The food is set up and Josette is at the bar (again! She really is Kate’s daughter!) prepping drinks for everyone

H6gkTRG.png

After the guests settle in and grab a drink, Leia makes a toast to her boyfriend

4IIBHhR.png

She tells him that he’s already an amazing father and that she loves him

BGd4IRY.png

And with the toast complete, it’s time to dig in to the food!

ZYkAY1k.png

Now, we know Josette is just like her mother (always behind the bar!), but Leia is just like her too, ditching the party conversations early on to tidy up!
    *sigh* I miss Kate sometimes, then I realise I have two mini versions of her!

V20viZP.png

The guests all sit together, with several conversations going on including jokes, stories and compliments

wTReG8t.png

Harry sneaks away from the party for a while to spend some time with his son, still over the moon that he is now a father

Y6nr4NY.png

And then it’s time to blow out the candles!

bez0zqK.png

Hooray! Happy Birthday Harry! Now a fully-fledged adult!

A8GbTxY.png

The guests enjoy some cake

YTGgnBy.png

While Leia hands Harry his gift

7dsEFik.png

The maternity painting – which he loves!

8ieIhJW.png

As the party draws to a close and Harry finishes off some conversations before his guests head home, Leia and Hope find some time to talk wedding details

DANJWJo.png

She asks Leia if she’d come with her to look at wedding dresses tomorrow, which she of course accepts immediately!

G5CloE8.png

Hope thanks her for agreeing and expresses how happy she is to finally have a sister. She invites Josette along too, which she happily accepts as well

lykYdp9.png

Before being called over by Moses to look at a new house listing – it’s a beautiful house that Josette immediately falls in love with – they can buy it straight away and get it furnished – they can move in in just three days! How exciting!

BkNmw6Y.png

So, with the last of the guests now headed home, Josette and Moses snuggle in front of the fire, talking about their new home and mentally decorating it

4yC0JSQ.png

While Leia gives Harry a second birthday present…
    what can I say? These Armstrong women just can’t help themselves!

SI0I030.png

And with that, another day in San Myshuno draws to a close. What will happen next? Will Hope find the wedding dress of her dreams? How will Leia feel about Josette moving out in just three days? And what is the house like?

00UbacK.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX

PART 87!

It’s the morning of Armstrong’s birthday, but no birthday party is planned as it’s only his toddler birthday! However, Harry spends the morning with his son, giving him his breakfast and enjoying his last day with a new born

heJzrzE.png

In the kitchen, Moses is cooking breakfast for everyone to celebrate his and Josette’s news

0hlCWOa.png

And the four sit together and enjoy it, talking excitedly about the day ahead

WTk7f4P.png

But it’s still business as usual as Harry has to head out to work
    also, his Mother died, which is why he’s moping around. Aw ☹

HXMSUuv.png

He’s followed soon after by Moses, who heads out for a run before work himself – he works in the athletics career

wDhmMkm.png

With the men at work, Josette spends some bonding time with her nephew

moZjtpb.png

Before joining Leia at the table to discuss their plans for the day – they’re heading off wedding dress shopping with Hope!

AsYM4sU.png

Soon enough, Hope and Mateo arrive – Mateo has offered to look after Armstrong while the ladies have a day out

EjFGiwk.png

So, Leia says goodbye to her son

n8w0s01.png

And then it’s time for the ladies to head off!

gRIqA1Z.png

They arrive soon after at the dress shop, where they’re seated in their own area and presented with the dresses that Hope pre-selected

43sU8VU.png

She’s excited to see the three bridesmaid dresses she chose, and quickly sends the girls off to try them on

w4aWB96.png

Which they’re very excited to do!

8RQiNdA.png

Dress number one is a one shoulder yellow gown with a glitter and ruffle design
    the wedding colours are white and yellow, for those wondering!

1kmHMiA.png

But we have a few more dresses to go, so off the girls go to change!
    The second dress is a sleek mermaid fitted strapless gown, and it looks beautiful on both the girls!

sarJuf2.png

Finally, the last dress is a short and sweet number – a golden dress with a bow design.
    Oh, how will she ever pick between them?!

oEldBXq.png

After some deliberation and discussion, Hope and the girls decide on the bridesmaid dresses, and then it’s time for the main event!
    I’m going to show the dresses from the back to keep some of the mystery until the big day!

The first dress is a sleek and simple number, which fits well with Hope’s personality

eGfsvTZ.png

The second dress is lacy and very similar to the dress worn by Leia to her prom – so of course, she approves!

hw2Ox0K.png

Dress number three is a backless lace number with a beautiful intricate design, and the ladies love it

UwjY9Lg.png

Dress four is sleek, simple, and buttoned at the back, and looks absolutely stunning on the bride!

oGOfSPM.png

And finally, the classic princess gown with floral design. Wow. She truly looks gorgeous in all of these dresses!

x3aJQfg.png

It takes a lot of discussion, many photos of the dresses, and some negotiation, but finally the dress is decided!

HOynm86.png

Hope thanks her soon-to-be sisters for their help and for being there for her as she chose the most important dress of her life

xPurYMU.png

And as Leia takes Hope to pay, Josette sneaks off to a nearby shop to pick up a birthday present for Leia – who’s birthday is tomorrow!

polFg79.png

Then the girls brave the heavy rainfall outside and rush home

hUYk8Tr.png

Where Josette wants to get started on a painting for her nephew’s birthday, so she watches some comedy to put her in a playful mood

rVdhiRq.png

While Harry has returned from work and is in the nursery spending some more time with Armstrong

cce6d63.png

Leia stands looking out over the city (I took the walls down to show the true beauty of this shot. Isn’t it amazing!) and thinking about her parents (which she actually was, which made me emotional!) She thinks about how much her parents would love to be here to meet Armstrong, to see Mateo get married, and to see Josette moving in with her boyfriend.
    *sigh* I had to get deep, didn’t I?

uZhgHq8.png

Anyway, back to Josette, who is playful enough now to begin her present

8WS8ijV.png

Just in time too, as in the nursery it’s time for Armstrong to become a toddler! Happy Birthday Armstrong!

moZqzvO.png

Doesn’t he look just like his father?! WOW!

oJ2QN9o.png

Harry plays with his son for a bit, while Leia watches on happily

GicAIFD.png

Then it’s time for bed, so Leia reads her son a story as he drifts off to sleep

UwHrZBh.png

Then the trio sit together for a light dinner, recapping their days

AJENxAh.png

The girls tell Harry about their dress shopping, and Harry tells the girls about an interesting experience he had at work – he found out about money laundering and could have gained fame by admitting it, but decided instead to quietly confront his boss and save his job. Wow… dramatic!

68pdTgH.png

Then it’s time for bed, it’s Leia’s birthday tomorrow!

T0GASWL.png

So what will happen next? What will Leia do for her birthday? And what gifts will she receive? What else will happen?

1YAFpjh.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING
    And don’t forget to message me / comment your questions for the characters for our upcoming interview episode! It will be airing in between a week or two!

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 88!

Hello! It’s Leia’s birthday, and we have a lot to do, so let’s get into it!
    Leia whips up a breakfast of pancakes for everyone, as is the Armstrong tradition on birthdays!

Wylp4tH.png

While Harry gets his son ready for the day

lLV6P22.png

In the living room, Josette is greeting Mateo and Hope, who have arrived to enjoy a family breakfast. She also shows them the painting she did for Armstrong – a flying pig. Hmm…

gT53yeN.png

Mateo sits down with Josette and Moses and does his best big brother talk, letting Moses know that he’d better treat his baby sister right – aww!

7UT0Iya.png

And then the family sit down and enjoy their breakfast together

3tP3Pqf.png

They share memories and embarrassing childhood stories of Leia, and talk about the birthdays of the past and how they would always sit together and enjoy pancakes or some other delicious meal

pPInU01.png

After breakfast Josette volunteers to clean up, and Harry sits down with Leia to ask her what she’d like to do for her birthday today

tCbtaGS.png

She wants a family fun day at the park with her son and siblings, so that’s what we’ll do!

f185mhV.png

Off to the park!

LqcLqmQ.png

The family enjoy a morning in the pool, making the most of the hot weather and spending time together

kFma6Fi.png

Josette spends some time with her nephew in the kiddie pool too

T2Kt5NS.png

Harry and Moses enjoy a few games of chess

ifmxrPe.png

And Leia spends some time with her favourite little man

8l7nq7R.png

Watching him play happily – the perfect birthday!

i4EebOH.png

Over by the pool, Josette and Hope are doing some sisterly bonding

7mSTnbQ.png

And then it’s time for lunch, so Harry grills up some burgers

ms3ug5Z.png

And Josette grabs a lemonade from the summer stand

UQRElDM.png

And then the family sit together across a few tables and enjoy their lunch and the sun

VpbrHRj.png

Even Armstrong gets in on the delicious burger action!

ehN8SEb.png

As the sun slowly begins to set, Leia tosses a coin into a nearby fountain and makes a wish…
    But I can’t tell you what she wished for yet, or it won’t come true!

TpgSbKD.png

And then, in another time-honoured Armstrong tradition, the siblings and their partners enjoy a water balloon fight!

JPcx13U.png

After all getting thoroughly soaked

opXI66k.png

It’s time for everyone to head home

YBXdfcZ.png

Bidding each other goodbye

ULm1yzd.png

And heading their separate ways

NUB4zzV.png

Back in San Myshuno, Josette presents her sister with her birthday gift

0DioGYV.png

It’s a new outfit – Harry’s taking her to dinner and Jo wants her sister to look her best!

3AhkGVI.png

Leia gets changed into her outfit

pjWhLFh.png

And bids her son goodnight

239AGz5.png

Before it’s time to head off on a birthday date night with Harry

GLtKbIT.png

He’s brought her to the restaurant her parents had their first date – how romantic!

Qo0sLfj.png

And he’s even had a special table set up on the balcony overlooking the water – aww!

1UKsUp1.png

What a view!

yc1sM3x.png

Leia is completely amazed by the romance and thought that Harry has put into her birthday

NrwM7Aq.png

And Harry lets her know that she’s worth it
    we agree, Harry!

B1Nj5R6.png

Their food soon arrives, and the couple enjoy delicious food and wine

zgkm53g.png

Leia asks Harry how he knew about this restaurant’s special meaning to her

s01dkk6.png

Turns out he grilled Josette and Mateo about some key moments in Leia’s life and used them to create this perfect night

flXbIDp.png

Made even more perfect by his suggestion that they sit together and watch the sun slowly rise over the water – she’s made sure that Josette looks after Armstrong and so the couple spend a romantic night cuddling and looking out over the water

GYkAkXa.png

And as the sun makes its way over the horizon, he brings her to the nearby fountain where her mother and father had a romantic moment so long ago…

us2nR0p.png

And the two share their own moment….

Bev1gZg.png

Before Harry gets down on one knee and proposes to Leia in the morning sunlight

nNgjgF8.png

She, of course, accepts happily – looks like she got her wish!
    congratulations!

tcJNjnW.png

The couple then head home as the morning light slowly brings another day, and celebrate their engagement together

qxjqFtG.png

Before heading to bed, hearts full of promise and excitement.

HFELivB.png

And that’s all for this episode! What will happen next? What will Josette and Moses’ new home be like? When will Leia want to get married? And what will Mateo think of his big sister’s engagement?

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    edited March 2019
    PART 89!

It’s an exciting day in San Myshuno. Not only is our Leia engaged to Harry, but today is the day that Josette moves in with Moses!
    Leia decides to make some love heart cookies for the family to enjoy this morning, as she prepares to tell her sister about her engagement

vG7TJXA.png

She calls her family in for breakfast…

S0H8NBz.png

And excitedly tells her sister about her engagement! She’s thrilled for her, and also super excited about the prospect of another wedding!

Ob58Ksr.png

With the excitement of the news still ringing in the air, the family sit down to enjoy some tasty cookies – okay, not the healthiest breakfast, but it’s a big day!

UZVBW2j.png

Then, Leia asks Josette if she’s ready…

26MSjU8.png

She’s going to miss living with her big sister, but is only moving to the spice district, and so will still be super close!

So, without further ado, let’s get moving!

9b97TJ3.png

shout out to simjudie for this renovation of the old salt house! I’ve furnished it to Josette’s taste, but it’s the perfect home for our couple!

1lPJKKq.png

Josette heads inside her new home with her sister, ready to give her the tour

KZ8qWOs.png

The downstairs is a totally open floorplan, and the living room is designed in a deep red with plants and even a bubble blower!

2htEkUg.png

The dining room is gold and blue, and provides the perfect contrast with the red of the living room

cn9ONcE.png

The rooms are separated with these bricked pillars, providing just enough separation for the colour palates not the clash

2NsuyAd.png

We have a large dining table, perfect for the social couple to entertain, and some orange trees to really tie the room in and showcase its large size

Ona3UDW.png

The kitchen is a basic grey, helping to mute some of the louder tones in the rest of the house – and of course, Josette couldn’t move into a house without a coffee machine, so there it is on the right side of the kitchen!

RlHo5a6.png

In the empty space under the stairs at the back of the living area we have a book case and a reading area, complete with pouffes and a large coffee table – perfect for all of your reading needs!

t0pMZpb.png

The downstairs bedroom has been used as the master bedroom, and designed very similar to Josette’s past bedrooms – we have some plants for décor and of course and easel for when middle-of-the-night inspiration strikes

iAaaIOg.png

The dressing area is dark wood, and that black and white mirror is just perfect for Josette
    And of course, Bubbles is there, pride of place, on the dresser!

zEB3ABE.png

Upstairs we have two empty rooms

MaD7ScR.png

Which I’m sure will become art studios, gyms, or even nurseries, eventually

luIDZEL.png

It also has a totally open roof plan for the living room which I think it gorgeous!

lkNdmmZ.png

Outside we have a large balcony overlooking the water on one side and the spice market on the other

QAfqI3t.png

This has been kitted out with Josette’s own flower arranging table, meditation seat, easel and yoga mat, as well as a treadmill for them both to use

GmG8S3S.png

JTXJgOi.png

IERyc0z.png

Josette is beyond thrilled with her new home, and thanks her boyfriend for buying it for them

8uitrOI.png

Even Armstrong approves of the house!

x7ZiNHv.png

Josette decides to make her first meal in her new home, so whips up some vegetable dumplings for the family

R7NZlqw.png

And they sit at her dining table to enjoy them

U5GXmwh.png

Then, it’s time for Leia to head home. She bids her sister goodbye – they’ll see each other in the morning, after all, as Jo’s offered her house for the girls to get ready for Hope’s big day!

tVjOmW4.png

She says an emotional goodbye to her nephew, and promises that he can come and play any time he wants

wup1XvX.png

And with that, they head home, leaving Josette and Moses alone in their new home

EYZ9Own.png

And it doesn’t take them long to enjoy their newfound freedom

YA8gPwN.png

Celebrating their relationship milestone with some woohoo in their new room!

3bvRX59.png

Back in San Myshuno, Harry reads Armstrong a bedtime story

67iZNO8.png

While Leia is already missing her sister, standing in her now empty room

4oxL6hB.png

Harry quickly cheers her up, though, by asking what she’d like to do with the room…

I3QKMAB.png

Another nursery, perhaps?

1htNtpK.png

But that decision will have to wait, because we have a wedding to get ready for!

sGRq4pm.png

And that’s all for today! What will happen next? How will Mateo and Hope’s wedding go? What will Leia and Harry do with their empty room? Will Josette enjoy living away from her sister?

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    Post edited by OliCait on