Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

I would love to see cars added back, bigger worlds like with the Sims3 and for God sakes make the careers easier to achieve. The game overall is so freaking slow. I swear it takes them two hours just to eat. I feel like raising a kid takes way to long and it's just to complex. My sims would die of old age before you can advance the toddlers with the skills they need before aging up. However, I do think that the toddlers are the cutest things ever.

That's not true. I've reached the top of many careers, I've had 1 toddler in the past age up with all skills maxed, and most age up with at least 1 or 2 skills maxed. I have aging set to normal. It's meant to be challenging. Most players complain that TS4 is too easy, so I would hope they wouldn't make it even easier.
    I totally agree with more choice of songs on the karaoke machine and I also think sims4 needs more retro style furniture 1950 1960 1970 1980 and 1990 and 2000 era think about it players that wents to do a story base on the 1960 1970 era would be nice to have the furniture and appliance in game that fits mention eras depending on player storys

OMG yes please retro everything!!
  • Ekirk19Ekirk19 Posts: 1 New Member
    MAKE IT SO AN ACTIVE SIM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE AT OUR OWNED BUSINESS. I have triplets who won’t do their homework on their own, and a husband who will not willingly care for them. PLEASE. My family is falling apart
  • ParonParon Posts: 2 New Member
    Can we have a brewery stuff pack? maybe have a job where they can brew beer and you can go with them to work. Also, bring back sims university!!!!!
  • K8epeeK8epee Posts: 2 New Member
    It would be good to see the world through the sims eyes
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    K8epee wrote: »
    It would be good to see the world through the sims eyes

First-person pov was patched in two patches ago. See how to use it here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/first-person-mode.php
    edited February 2019
    Paron wrote: »
    Can we have a brewery stuff pack? maybe have a job where they can brew beer and you can go with them to work. Also, bring back sims university!!!!!

I think this would be an awesome idea for a farming EP. You could grow hops or grapes and then distill them into some kind of a "drink", because you know TS4 would never actually label a drink as alcoholic.

I saw a list of ideas the devs released from when "Eco Living" was voted as the community stuff pack, and I swear there was some type of option to distill drinks on their list. Maybe it will come in the future?
  • violaineTviolaineT Posts: 48 Member
    Have a house builder/ decoration job.
    Instead of just instant building via build mode, create some nice animation for it. Doesn't mean end of build mode, can be kept aside.
    I am like others very interested in all things left aside from previous iterations of the game, but I am even even more interested in fully new content, (like teach to ride a bike, someone mentioned before).
    If we ever get a teen or retro pack, can we please get this:

9143b91d2e37e7dfd890034795968388.jpeg
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    did I already mention curved walls? round roofs don't make sense without curved walls
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • mewIndustriesmewIndustries Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like improved babies. I could give a long explanation on why babies shouldn't be objects but the spasific one I would like to point out is in the Sims 1 babies were also objects. Most people want the open world back but I could really care less because all that would do is lag my game more than it already does and I'm trying not to kill my computer. But babies are one thing I would like to hope would not be downgraded back to the great but original sims game. I would also like if you could make sims be able to live on non residential lots because I wanted to have my sim live in her bakery/pet store but to do that they have to move onto an empty lot, it's not so bad cause I was able to work around it but it makes it dificult for her and her sister when they come back from school haveing to go to the empty lot then travel to the store. It would be much easyer if you could buy your own home as a retail lot and still live there, I would like the same thing for vets, I would also like it if you could add another empty world like newcrest part 2 where it's a world full of empty lots to build on because get famous didn't come with many and I'm running out of lots to put my sims on, granted I do need to kill alot of them off because they've been alive too long but even then I still need more empty lots. I know you're probably not gonna do some of these things but I really want better babies if you could just do that I could overlook the other stuff for a little while.
  • xhcivic00xxhcivic00x Posts: 3 New Member
    What I would like to see is a major update to Get Famous! Acting is not the only way to get famous.. You can practice singing but can't have a singing career? I miss the Sims 3.. had the best packs! Showtime, where singers can perform on stages, University Life.................. Bring all these back!!!
  • Azrael6489Azrael6489 Posts: 4 New Member
    I miss the Create A Style. I would really, really, REALLY like the ability to add any pattern/color I want to any thing I want returned. Having a limited number of options for this couch/wallpaper/chair/shirt/etc feels incredibly restrictive
  • Bexo54Bexo54 Posts: 1 New Member
    Not an item request but please fix the fact that the unplayed and stray cats and dogs all get sick, because it ruins Brindleton Bay, which is otherwise beautiful.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I’d like cooktops and wall ovens (why didn’t they add them In Cool Kitchen stuff ??). Also more wall shelves for desks. And bigger bathroom sinks/counters.
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    More personality traits. To list a few : Absent-minded, Insane, Brave, Coward, Lucky, Unlucky, Brooding, Diva/Dramatic, Introvert, Extrovert, Rebellious.
    More life states. To list a few : Zombies, Werewolves, Genies, Witches, Mummies, Fairies, and Mermaids. I wouldn't mind new life states either; life states they haven't done before.
    Body hair.
    More tattoos.
  • alfardialfardi Posts: 116 Member
    burglaaaaaaaaars. even better, active burglar career. Let us rob few premades homes please, kleptomaniac trait is not enough. The game already has vampire break in mechanic, I suppose it won't be hard to implement an active burglar career.

I missed burglar so much, I miss the alarm goes off when they tipped it off, and I miss the police that immediately come to apprehend them.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I have quite a few ideas I’ll share, but one thing I’ve thought of is a new trait; accident prone.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • killerdude23233killerdude23233 Posts: 4 New Member
    I actually would like to see better 4K and visually impaired accessibility support. As is, I have a 27" 4K monitor with a RTX 2080 to assist in making the visual experience as appealing as possible, but when I turn on TS4 to 4K the UI becomes impossibly small to work worth. I'm trying to get in contact with Sims 4 Support right now to see if they are aware of this problem. Fingers crossed they can help me, but I would like an option to adjust text and button size for the User Interface. Being able to actually read the prompts without having to squint or lean in too close to my screen would be lovely.
  • morgon93morgon93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Can someone bring back the custom design tool. It's a shame that the Sims 4 took 5 steps back with it's release. Fans shouldn't have to beg for something great that was once included in it's predecessors to continue on...
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Bar and Restaurant staff actually keeping the place clean would be nice.
  • MochiMommaMochiMomma Posts: 41 Member
    I'd love to see a rural/farm and ranching expansion pack. If you could have an at-home career of raising chickens, cows, goats, etc. and then selling at a weekend farmer's market in the neighborhood 'town center', that'd be so neat.

As much as I hate to feel like I'm re-buying for Sims 4, the expansions I already had in Sims 3... I do really miss the coastal/tropical expansion. I miss the sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and mermaids! When that expansion came out for Sims 3, that's pretty much all my game play revolved around from then on.

One cosmetic thing I'd like to see, although I imagine might be impossible as it'd effect every animation between sims at this point... is height differences. I feel like my female characters always tower over the dudes, simply because they are all designed the same height but then the female's hairstyles make them look much taller. Even if it wasn't a very drastic slider, it'd still be nice.
  • CollinPotter2004CollinPotter2004 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

I think what would be really cool I don't know if anybody had suggested it yet but, a system where you can go to the store and buy clothes and groceries instead of just having them. I know for most players this might be inconvinent, but I feel like it adds more to the game if we have to go that extra step to live as our sim. I would also want ( this may be a bit much) a more diverse beggining. instead of the welcome wagon diffrent things could happen at the begging of your sims world I think that would be really cool. Sorry but also one more thing can we get kids and teens bikes or scooters or skateboards to add more diversity in the way the sims move around the world. Thankyou for your time.
  • kajaw2018kajaw2018 Posts: 1 New Member
    Be able to actually play with other players on PC and Console actually be able to join a party room with players in the world, Include more ethnic and diverse hairstyles, clothing, accessories, allow kids that have moved out to be able to do things in parents home when going over like cooking, washing cloths. Also provide clothing, hairstyles, makeup, from this time period and include things and places like nail salons, movies, waterparks or amusement parks to make the game feel real.
  • The_queenThe_queen Posts: 3 New Member
    it's more a question but also suggestion...
    will you get out any time soon an a expansion pack of Sims University?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top