Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• CellyellygamesCellyellygames Posts: 12 New Member
    Playing it now! So excited
    I have a question. I've only ever played with one family through the generations. If I start a new game, is it just added to my saves, or will my other game disappear?
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Yaaaayyyy finally
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited February 2019
    I saw that it was suppose to be out at 12:30 pm EST, but it is now 12:54pm EST and I still can not buy it yet, :( , so I guess I have to wait for 1 pm EST.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I've bought it but I'm downloading the patch now. I haven't played for weeks so I forgot about the patch.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    > @Cellyellygames said:
    > I have a question. I've only ever played with one family through the generations. If I start a new game, is it just added to my saves, or will my other game disappear?

Your family/ save will still be there... they just have a new town to visit and a new storyline to add to their legacy.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    I entered both of the Sims VIP giveaways (twitter one and their website one) so hopefully I get one

Fingers crossed!
    > @FoxxWillPlay said:
    > > @Cellyellygames said:
    > > I have a question. I've only ever played with one family through the generations. If I start a new game, is it just added to my saves, or will my other game disappear?
    >
    > Your family/ save will still be there... they just have a new town to visit and a new storyline to add to their legacy.

So I can start a new game, and it will be added to my saves? I don't want to play with my current family.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Finally. Downloading!
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I saw that it was suppose to be out at 12:30 pm EST, but it is now 12:54pm EST and I still can not buy it yet, :( , so I guess I have to wait for 1 pm EST.

quit origin then load it again, and it will appear
    > @FoxxWillPlay said:
    > > @Cellyellygames said:
    > > I have a question. I've only ever played with one family through the generations. If I start a new game, is it just added to my saves, or will my other game disappear?
    >
    > Your family/ save will still be there... they just have a new town to visit and a new storyline to add to their legacy.

So I can start a new game, and it will be added to my saves? I don't want to play with my current family.

Yeah you can start a new game and it will be created as a new save, so it won't mess up with your family
    > @dsef said:
    > Cellyellygames wrote: »
    >
    > > @FoxxWillPlay said:
    > > > @Cellyellygames said:
    > > > I have a question. I've only ever played with one family through the generations. If I start a new game, is it just added to my saves, or will my other game disappear?
    > >
    > > Your family/ save will still be there... they just have a new town to visit and a new storyline to add to their legacy.
    >
    > So I can start a new game, and it will be added to my saves? I don't want to play with my current family.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah you can start a new game and it will be created as a new save, so it won't mess up with your family

Alrighty, thanks!
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I seen it for purchase, but now ... I don't 🤦🏽‍♂️
    Leia wrote: »
    I entered both of the Sims VIP giveaways (twitter one and their website one) so hopefully I get one

Fingers crossed!

The twitter one is anounced at 6pm est which is 11pm gmt
  • LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    Leia wrote: »

Fingers crossed!

The twitter one is anounced at 6pm est which is 11pm gmt

That's five hours still :(
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    It still won't let me purchase. Did the people who did purchase do it ingame?
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Is it on sale anywhere else? I'm guessing not, since all my usual go-to places have no trace of it.

I logged out of My game and out of Origin and it is still the same, it shows in My game as grey button, not out yet, :(

I logged out of My game and out of Origin and it is still the same, it shows in My game as grey button, not out yet, :(

I have Origin and the Origin site open and it's just not available. Not sure what is up.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
    I dunno if it helps but I finally managed to do it by opening the store link in the browser in a new tab. https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/addon/the-sims-4-strangerville

US Store so you may have to search in your store to find the proper link.

• dctf344dctf344 Posts: 21 Member
    Thanks @poisonedsodapop , that worked for me! Downloading now!!
    GHNQUEs.png
    Yayayaay finally was able to buy it , so now I am downloading it, I am interested in seeing what this pack is about, :)
  • mnlxyzmnlxyz Posts: 1 New Member
    can we not buy it in a bundle? it offers me the option...
    mnlxyz wrote: »
    can we not buy it in a bundle? it offers me the option...

no there is no bundle for it yet
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Just downloaded from orgin.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top