Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Meh I didn't know how I felt at first but as time went on and as I gathered some more snippets of information I think I'm gonna get it. It seems like it will be fun and I am curious to see their take on linear storytelling (even though I doubt it will really wow me but whatever, there's still plenty of things I'll continue using after the story is over). Also, I happen to have a day off on Friday so why not take a trip to Strangerville :D I've been wanting to sim a bit more often again anyway now that our house renovations are largely done.

Anyhooooo all this to say: happy simming tonight everyone!!! I hope it's all you've hoped it would be :)
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Strangerville releases in 3 hours and 32 minutes. I've practically been working out and binge watching TV shows. But, nothing hurts to take a nap and wake up later on to install and play 🥳 I can't wait
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'm excited it's coming out but also not because I think I will have to wait for sale and therefore also avoid the forums like the plague to avoid spoilers.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    HAPPY RELEASE DAY!!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Leia wrote: »
    I really have unimaginable respect and admiration for people who take days off work to play a game...

So there's still like... 9 hours to wait?
    Yep, 9 hours and counting.

I don't usually take a play day off work lol. I just fancied a break and thought why not time it for the game release...

It wasn't ment in a judgmental way. It's dedication, which is good.

I took several days vacation when Seasons released. :p
  • HannaEBHannaEB Posts: 37 Member
    Not taking the day off (wish I could, though), but I got to work nice and early (6 am, ouch) and will be able to head home a little before 3 pm. Can't decide whether to move my sim in or build something. Yay!
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Super excited!
    I've owned TS4 since late 2015, but I only really got heavily into it in November of last year.

Therefore, this is my first time actually hyping to a pack release. :)

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    yayyyy!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Finally home. Two hours to go (6pm UK Time release).
    Can't wait to move my current legacy sim - Kaspar - into the new world.
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    I was supposed to be in uni today, but nope my chest decided hurt and I have a massive headache, so that faulted my plans of my mind being took off the game until it's release this evening

How about settling down infront of TV with some tea and a pet (if you have one) ? Playing with pains won't be too enjoyable either :(

Ended up going shopping with my mum for some new clothes with her
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    86 minutes!!!!
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    86 minutes!!!!

And counting down :)
  • JennCsimmerJennCsimmer Posts: 81 Member
    Eeekkkk 42mins. It’s 5:47am here and I can’t sleep. Normally I’m being woken by the Kiddo but not today haha that’s “Strange” hahahaha
  • CellyellygamesCellyellygames Posts: 12 New Member
    It still isn't out here in Norway. I can't wait for it to come out! Is it out for you guys?
    It still isn't out here in Norway. I can't wait for it to come out! Is it out for you guys?

it's out for no one, everyone still has an hour to go
  • LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    I was supposed to be in uni today, but nope my chest decided hurt and I have a massive headache, so that faulted my plans of my mind being took off the game until it's release this evening

How about settling down infront of TV with some tea and a pet (if you have one) ? Playing with pains won't be too enjoyable either :(

Ended up going shopping with my mum for some new clothes with her

That sounds great! I hope you've had a good time and are feeling better!
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    So it comes in at 11 or 12? It's 4 minutes to 11 in North America
  • CellyellygamesCellyellygames Posts: 12 New Member
    > @dsef said:
    > Cellyellygames wrote: »
    >
    > It still isn't out here in Norway. I can't wait for it to come out! Is it out for you guys?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > it's out for no one, everyone still has an hour to go

OH! I just saw the person above my last comment saying there was like 40 minutes left.
  • LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    Sims Community on Youtube has a countdown to release saying it's 33 minutes to Worldwide release.. O.o

12 for you, 6pm for the UK 7pm for Norway
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    These guys put up the timer, it unlocks for everyone when it done
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/02/22/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-strangerville/
    60 Minutes Left!!!!
    edited February 2019
    Sims Community on Youtube has a countdown to release saying it's 33 minutes to Worldwide release.. O.o

It's possible origin will release it 30 minutes early. If that's the case we only have 28 minutes.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member

12 for you, 6pm for the UK 7pm for Norway

Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top