Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• SimChrissySimChrissy Posts: 2 New Member
    I am not seeing anywhere to buy the pack...am I missing something???
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    The new trait is my favorite though. The windows and doors are really cool and very different from what we already have. Clothes are detailed to the bone with the perfect textures.

I'm excited 😩
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    SimChrissy wrote: »
    I am not seeing anywhere to buy the pack...am I missing something???
    It will show up for purchase tomorrow. I'm hoping we can also buy it elsewhere, other than Origin.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    Those were the good old days.
    Ah yeah, the good old days! When the games came out on disc and we'd all be hanging on the doorstep looking out for the postman and discussing it all on the forums. I miss those times. It was so exciting getting the delivery through the post.

Though I guess at least we now know exactly when we can have the game rather than relying on a delivery service.

4 is my first time downloading the game. at first i wasn't excited but now i always know where the game is my sims 3 disc keeps growing wings.
  • EverclearBoyEverclearBoy Posts: 151 Member
    I liked the look of all the Sims Boxes on my Bookshelf though I miss that part. I still have the Ts1 and Ts2 boxes. Makin' Magic all the way!
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Nah uh, I'm not counting down. You're counting down. ;)
    (19 hours and a half... 19 hours and 29 minutes....)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    The last day to wait is always the hardest! It reminds me of when I was a kid and it was the night before Christmas. You know, that excitement of opening all your presents the next day, but you're not able to sleep!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm honestly really annoyed that they didn't spend more than 2 seconds making laptops for this pack, which features, laptops. Props to the modelling team for making the meshes but how lazy is it that sims don't even close/open them? Animators where you at tho? They are just re skinned desktops really disappointing. A modder could and probably has done that so....whatever.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    D0NoMcnV4AITbU1?format=jpg&name=large
    D0NoMclUYAE5ldZ?format=jpg&name=large

Now that we know Shady Acres is a desert environment, I built this 1.5 story home last night. I may make some changes with the plants, terrain paints and trees once I put it on a lot but otherwise I'm ready to go for tomorrow night.

This is a really nice house! Great job! 👍

Thanks. We don't really have these kind of houses in California so I'm having a lot of fun designing smaller ones.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    exactly 26 mins till release day for the uk
    exactly 26 mins till release day for the uk

but the release time is in america. i'm excited too i have really boring meeting tomorrow so something to look forward too. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Later Today!!!!

Releases at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern!!!!
    D0TuP-MWwAAXFPT?format=jpg&name=large
    I refined my new home tonight, and I think I maxed out the living space upstairs. I'm ready to move to Shady Acres now.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    Later Today!!!!

why do i have a meeting on release day . i hope its short.
    Later Today!!!!

I have the same problem. I'm used to having my morning break at 10am PST. That might not happen this time.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Later Today!!!!

Meetings on Release Days should be banned. Plain and simple.
    Meh I have to go a whole day and wait for release at 6 PM. But then I get tomorrow off to play all day YAY
  • LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    I really have unimaginable respect and admiration for people who take days off work to play a game...

So there's still like... 9 hours to wait?
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I have been a bit under the weather. I actually stayed up until 330 am this am playing Sims 4. I usually get up early but hoping I sleep until noon so i do not have long to wait for the release. : )
    Leia wrote: »
    I really have unimaginable respect and admiration for people who take days off work to play a game...

Yep, 9 hours and counting.

I don't usually take a play day off work lol. I just fancied a break and thought why not time it for the game release...
    Leia wrote: »

Yep, 9 hours and counting.

I don't usually take a play day off work lol. I just fancied a break and thought why not time it for the game release...

It wasn't ment in a judgmental way. It's dedication, which is good.
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I was supposed to be in uni today, but nope my chest decided hurt and I have a massive headache, so that faulted my plans of my mind being took off the game until it's release this evening
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's going to be a very long day at work today. :s
  • JenJenGamingJenJenGaming Posts: 102 Member
    Hey, if anyone's looking for a countdown, I found one here: https://countingdownto.com/?c=2394369
    I was supposed to be in uni today, but nope my chest decided hurt and I have a massive headache, so that faulted my plans of my mind being took off the game until it's release this evening

How about settling down infront of TV with some tea and a pet (if you have one) ? Playing with pains won't be too enjoyable either :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top