Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Feel like I already know the answer but i might be surprised) Which gender do you prefer creating?

(Feel like I already know the answer but i might be surprised) Which gender do you prefer creating? 118 votes

Male
40%
icmnfrshalexspoom13Simpatsyannshanls96LadyDecafBagoas77alanmichael1camman1995Mindofysekojranahadklaxduhboy2u2NoTalentelelunicyGrandRailNinja-Dan22annaliese39JackOnYourBackSigzy05Sekril 48 votes
Female
59%
tams2578LaBlue0314xbecky685xstoryyMylitaPlayerSinger2010mcruddIsb917simm621StrangerthanelanorbretonSerraNolwenmock68Vulorihunniboo1taydevPlumbobCrossingspice3SimplyTorifallenangel66 70 votes

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I like to make both - so it all depends on what additional Sims I need at the time I decide to add some. I try to keep my populations fairly balanced too - so it all depends on what is needed.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    I enjoy making both too depending on what is needed at the time.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,402 Member
    I mean...both really. Depends what I’m feeling at the moment, don’t mind neither.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    No preference but men are a bit trickier because of the relative lack of content.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited February 2019
    Female
    I find it much easier to create female sims for some reason. I find it so difficult to make male sims that my game went into a decline and only created male sims for two generations. Oops.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I like to make both, it depends on what I feel like and what sims I need. I try to vary my sims as much as possible.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Male
    Mostly guys. I think my number one reason for not making more girls is that I hate setting the makeup per outfit.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Both.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Male
    Maleeeessss!!!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Both as well.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I can't vote because I enjoy creating both.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited February 2019
    Male
    Truthfully, I just use sims as an outlet for my male fantasies.

rSybnlV.png

• GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    Male
    I prefer creating male sims as I find them easier. I wish they had more official content though.
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    Female
    For me, it's easier to create female sims. I play with many generations, so the fate of the few first gen male sims I had, was to create babies with a lot of simladies xD one of them was a red head, so it's very obvious, half my simpopulation is his offspring.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Male
    The men need more creative clothes.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Male
    I mostly play as male and find spouse for him from townies, gallery or ea's sim
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Female
    I love to style my ladies with nice clothes, make up and accessoires. I could spend hours in CAS. But I also enjoy creating males. But it's just that there's more choice for the female Sims.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • ambaraambara Posts: 47 Member
    Male
    I don't know why really but I've noticed I tend to make and play more males than females. And another vote for more stuff for the guys!
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    edited February 2019
    I totally support all of you who wish for more male fashion, but did you visit the feminine full body cold weather section recently? You can hear your own echo there when you curse about the ridiculously low number of choices...

zzX1RF9.png

EDIT: That's with all packs installed, of course :(
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Male
    I enjoy creating female sims too, but I do tend to create and play more male adult sims. I also wish there was more clothing options and styles for our men. Some nice shirts with the buttons actually done up would be nice at the very least.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Female
    Females. They have way more stuff to work with and most of it looks much better than that male's stuff so I tend to have more fun with the females.

I do find myself making a lot of male children tho.
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Male
    I used to only play as female sims (as my main sim) but now I’m only playing as male sims.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Female
    I don't dislike creating male Sims, but there is definitely a bias of YA females in my saves, since that's what I am. I guess it's a self-centered way of playing 😅 but a bigger part of it is just fashion. I prefer to dress up and change the hair and makeup on female Sims because it's more fun for me (nothing wrong with doing the same with male Sims, I just tend not to).
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Definitely both. My stories require both and I’m a bit of a control freak when it comes to my main household sims. I also like playing both.