Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will you be uploading to the Gallery?

I'll start it off...
Serendipity 2Bed 119k

gFAPvLa.png

As you can see by the title, this house has 2 bedrooms and costs 119k ¬Fox¬
My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    We dont have a gallery on the consoles yet.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    We dont have a gallery on the consoles yet.

They mean in the future when it is available.
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Yes, @floralney , thanks - sorry I should have said - in the future when we get the gallery

forum-banner.png

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2019
    How do you upload pics on this lol
    @Nikkih I use upload studio on xbox to upload to OneDrive then download it to my PC B)

forum-banner.png

edited February 2019
    Thank you :-) @UndeadFox . I'll just say what I will upload 😂, I've made a freezer bunny diner , it's sells ice cream and burgers etc. I've created a family of 3. A mum with twin teen daughters blondies and pink, a nod to mean girls film and they have a wee dog called royal lol. I've created a small coffee shop that I will share. A alien couple a scientist and a criminal. A vampire woman doctor that dresses modern no obvious lol , a created a huge activities park with hot tubs , pet training, garden, toddlers and child play area. Got a few more I will put up and make more sims for the gallery soon.
    edited February 2019
    Got to admit the twins are entertaining together without me controlling them, they both got the mean trait , karen is a goofball and regina is self absorbed, regina takes the plum out of karen all the time with pranks and managed to convince her that the world is flat lol meanwhile am playing the mum getting them told haha
    @Nikkih yes it's brilliant how some Sims seem to have a character all of their own and you can just sit and watch them. I have a cat like that, his name is Fat-Cat Finnegan. He was a stray and ever since I first adopted him, he's been in every family I've created. I've not changed his personality and left him how I found him because he is soooo funny. He will attack any Sim he doesn't know and I haven't corrected him - I love it when the Sims shout at him so he just attacks again. With his own family, he is very loving including with the dog. Anyways, here he is and yes I will be uploading him to the Gallery when we get it. :D
    Fat-Cat Finnegan

a00kM39.jpg

forum-banner.png

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I hope Peach Plays' Little Box Project gets added to the console gallery.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Does anyone know or have word as to when we will actually get the Gallery? I've been waiting for this for a long time. What is the latest on this?
    Awww he's cute thank you for going to share him :-) @UndeadFox one of the twins gave their mum a dog poo for winterfest lol i think it was karen because she's was out walking royal 😂
  • JPGamingUKJPGamingUK Posts: 4 New Member
    While everyone is waiting for the Gallery to come, If fellow console players are looking for a way to inspire and share there builds with others I have a new Facebook group called The Sims Console Builders Community and looking for people to join and help inspire other players and help them if they need it. If you wish to join just search for us on Facebook Thankyou Dave :)
    @bruceleroy98 nobody knows when the gallery will be coming to consoles, hopefully we will have it by the end of this year. I'm wanting this feature to come also 😊
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    UndeadFox wrote: »
    I'll start it off...
    Serendipity 2Bed 119k

gFAPvLa.png

As you can see by the title, this house has 2 bedrooms and costs 119k ¬Fox¬

Wow! This is beautiful!
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I would upload the only thing I've built which is my family villa which has a master bedroom 2 guest rooms a teenage room a baby and Toddler room the master has a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom and then has 3 other bathrooms a big kitchen that has a laundry room and food cupboard room like a pantry and then a cubby hole into the dinning room and a studio for anyone to shoot videos a on office an open living room and a greenhouse that I've made to look like a garage and then a back garden with a pool and hot tub area etc

Wow! This is beautiful!

Thanks StevieJohn88, I have around 30 buildings so far to upload, none of them modern - more old fashioned and quirky. :)

forum-banner.png

I would upload the only thing I've built which is my family villa which has a master bedroom 2 guest rooms a teenage room a baby and Toddler room the master has a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom and then has 3 other bathrooms a big kitchen that has a laundry room and food cupboard room like a pantry and then a cubby hole into the dinning room and a studio for anyone to shoot videos a on office an open living room and a greenhouse that I've made to look like a garage and then a back garden with a pool and hot tub area etc

Bluebirddevil5970 - that sounds awesome, I like the idea of a walk-in food cupboard.

forum-banner.png

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    UndeadFox wrote: »

Bluebirddevil5970 - that sounds awesome, I like the idea of a walk-in food cupboard.

Thank you and see I have a small walk on food cupboard at home so I just done it from there but if you want to make your own in sims I used one of the bakery shelves as it also keeps food fresh and the drinks trays for longer instead of putting it in your fridge and forgetting about it and the savery stand that came with get to work and some floating shelves and put some spices on them :)
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I don’t know if I will be able to, but I’d like to upload redecorated houses and venues, I am not a builder but I love decorating.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    edited March 2019
    I just built a restaurant with the spooky stuff for forgotten hollow called jacks I'm going to put it on the gallery when we get it , I know it's way past holloween lol but a wanted to build something different. The restaurant has got foods from spooky stuff pack, I picked the weird recipes from others. A added weight gain & loss ice cream , dragons breath and the ice cream that makes your sims into a plant looking sim, it has a bar and upstairs has bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, it's haunted and staff uniforms are halloween costumes 😁
    Post edited by Nikkih on
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I just built a restaurant with the spooky stuff for forgotten hollow called jacks I'm going to put it on the gallery when we get it , I know it's way past holloween lol but a wanted to build something different. The restaurant has got foods from spooky stuff pack, I picked the weird recipes from others. A added weight gain & loss ice cream , dragons breath and the ice cream that makes your sims into a plant looking sim, it's has a bar and upsides has bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, it's haunted and staff uniforms are halloween costumes 😁

Dude, I want this in my game right now!
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I've been building recently, and I think that I do decently well with starter homes so I will be uploading small starter homes for 1 maybe 2 sims. Very cheap like 15,000 simoleons.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Endless_DaysEndless_Days Posts: 54 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    How do you upload pics on this lol

What I do is go to imgur, select "new post", upload the image, right click on it and open it in a new tab, copy that url, then use CTRL-V to paste it into the "Img URL" box at the top of "Leave a Comment".

There may be an easier way to do it, but I'm not aware of one.
    edited March 2019
    Thank you I'm not very computer savy 😂 does anybody know if it's possible to upload pictures through console ?
    edited March 2019
    I've renamed it and just added bits and bobs to make it look better it's called Jack the cat Inn lol , I will share once we get the gallery :-), I might be under madsimmer95 on the gallery thats me name on the console lol @animevamp