Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What popular idea do you NOT want added to The Sims 4?

I see so many people in the forums that want things that I personally don't care for to be added to TS4. I'm interested in seeing what other people think!

What DON'T you want added to The Sims 4?

**No hate, no shade, just curiosity!

What popular idea do you NOT want added to The Sims 4? 378 votes

University
3%
IObellemlmeadowsSimsister2004Haylziesshannonavasillyangel0906KayeStarSheepilingAshtontoAshton22poltergeistListentoToppDoggIceColdPainSvanetianRose 13 votes
Active school mode (i.e. going to school with your Sim)
11%
IdontrcallcraftaholicAnmirlaSuceressmoltaziaCinebarzagboorulesHannaZojabestfrienemies14meowcatmeowkittyClassicalSimjcp011c2museman98Ravenchcrazycandy15fullspiralAlbaWaterhouseTrashmagicLemon405Cogshell 43 votes
Witches
4%
JnyxLissyK9doogerieChadSims2lexus20Shira3000CaityCupcakes10takenbysheepJordan061102logionTeena94izecsonSimAlexandriaSilentSaphire21nufusimsAncientciv 16 votes
Werewolves
5%
friendlysimmersSimpkindragonfreakBluellePapayaSkyjooxisSimmer_chiyenbythedreadwolfdeemiles1992Che1vzpinneduphairglovepatrolalphaAngelSimmzParkLisa97UncagedSongbirdTyrianPrinceTheShowMustNeverGoOnSlayer_Rose_starfrogBriah42 21 votes
Zombies
26%
alan650111aprilroseFKM100SimburianSusanaLeoteSerraNolwenxXLiLiXxAlysha1988MagdaleenaJestTruloubyloulouVageniusRoboSpongieMINEZstilljustme2BariSaxytonymcanallyKiaraSims4Modsghjdiedccllmmss 101 votes
Farming
5%
lisamwittdeeman190JodieOddie97hollymakesawishCheiriPixiedrakharisXxAirixXTubbieHeadA1waysAJEricasFreePlayladynightDarTeacheserimurpheyMaiaPlaysSimsBewitchingSashagemjasEnjoyfulSimmerxstxrrysequenceFinnadoraSpinfur 21 votes
Island Theme
1%
Bluefairy286MovottiMasonGamerKittehRavenSpitKathesaurpepd 7 votes
#FreeTheBabies
10%
BloosmooZombnomMariefoxprice83Bagoas77alanmichael1determigJennyggtaydevRosybearkatka_kynclovaanorakblueGrandRailNetzspannung3KNPenSiliCloneEnkiSchmidtcryskDepper12calipossdreamprisoner 39 votes
A combination of these // OTHER
17%
Hejixdzidziak86PlayerSinger2010keekee53Sunirosegot2gameg01denswanfruitsbasket101hakuboshiFebruary11davina1221CaityTrinaGemSixxmannannaFinvolaDragonCat159AflutterFreechheitHalvareshahirugirl 67 votes
I want all of these in my game!
13%
auroraael14IceyJWritin_RegAlrynnKementariisaiahzayAngellulumarcel21StarlitDownRJEB1jriplieRodrigoMunguiaAdria22GracieO312Drago97232rambahadoerFrancl27starwingcoronaannaliese39tnb494 50 votes

Comments

• Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I don’t care for the occult, so I don’t want witches, werewolves, or zombies. But yes to everything else.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Werewolves
    I don't think Werewolves shouldn't be made, for the sake of people who do want them, but I definitely wouldn't add them to my game. I just don't think they would be very interesting.
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    edited February 2019
    Witches
    I don't play occult life states at all so it kinda makes me groan when I see people shouting about witches whenever they can get a word in. ((I feel the same way about zombies and werewolves, too, but I feel like witches are the most hyped up right now)) To each their own, though. There are a few things I want that I'm sure lots of other people wouldn't spend money on.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    I don't think Werewolves shouldn't be made, for the sake of people who do want them, but I definitely wouldn't add them to my game. I just don't think they would be very interesting.

I wouldn't either, personally... but I would probably want the CAS and build/buy items that come with whatever pack they'd be in, so I guess it'd be nice for an opt-out lol. I like how you put it though, allowing Simmers wanting werewolves to have that, but you wouldn't partake.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Witches
    Don't care of them.
    Lu4ERme.gif
    I don't play occult life states at all so it kinda makes me groan when I see people shouting about witches whenever they can get a word in. ((I feel the same way about zombies and werewolves, too, but I feel like witches are the most hyped up right now)) To each their own, though. There are a few things I want that I'm sure lots of other people wouldn't spend money on.
    Totally! I'm sure there's plenty of things I'd enjoy that would make other people roll their eyes lol. I wouldn't mind witches in my game as long as they were super fleshed out and versatile, but honestly I have no input in Witch-related discussions here. I also don't want zombies and werewolves as I am not much of an occult player either.
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    There's already been too much energy, content, and time spent on including, attempting to improve, and/or add to the baby/toddler/kiddie stuff already in the game... in my humble opinion. It's time to put some of that energy into content for players who are not into creating families and all that that entails but want to also have fun with the franchise with content outside of the family-making realm.
    10000% agree!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited February 2019
    • Free the babies
    • Zombies (unless like StrangerVille they are contained)
    • Teen height sdjustment
    • ETA: Pre-teens, because all the ages before being a teenager is pre-teen and that's enough.
    Post edited by Pamtastic72 on
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    - Free the babies
    - Witches as a lifestate
    - Active school
    - Preteens
    - Zombies
  • SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Zombies
    The way Zombies were done in ts3.... Ugh. I don't want to see them again unless they are actually useful (and not EA shoving Plants vs Zombies in your face) and even then i would need an opt-out option
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2019
    I want all of these in my game!
    In the famous words of Queen, I want it all and I want it now, especially werewolves, the tropical vacation and free babies. I'm not too bothered about going to school, but that might just be because I haven't thought much about what the pack would include. I'm not as interested in farming either, but I still think it could be a lot of fun if done right and it includes horses and activities like jam making.
    In the famous words of Queen, I want it all and I want it now, especially werewolves, the tropical vacation and free babies. I'm not too bothered about going to school, but that might just be because I haven't thought much about what the pack would include. I'm not as interested in farming either, but I still think it could be a lot of fun if done right and it includes horses and activities like jam making.
    I love the enthusiasm and openness to new things in your game :) And your reference to the greatest band probably of all time lol.

I'm not sure if I'd want to go to school... I already did that for years and years lol. I do wish that private school was an option again... and yeah I think farming COULD be cool, I just don't know how it'd be done!
    The way Zombies were done in ts3.... Ugh. I don't want to see them again unless they are actually useful (and not EA shoving Plants vs Zombies in your face) and even then i would need an opt-out option
    That was such a weird addition to the game, they were just trying to market PvZ to us... and it was SO out of place!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I don't want zombies (annoying), preteens (useless), Farming (boring), and I'm not too fussed on an Island Paradise pack. I'm bored with the tropical vacation stuff - if we have to get yet another vacation pack I'd rather the devs do a winter pack.

I WILL take witches, werewolves, university and updated babies (but only to see their needs) though.
  • SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    For me personally I don't want witches, werewolves or zombies but wouldn't want them to be left out of the game as there are a lot of sims players that enjoy that side of things.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    #FreeTheBabies
    I'm fine with anything they give us really, but babies are enough work as they are in my opinion.

University is also something I'm not really hyped about but could still find myself enjoying if they do it right.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    University
    University. I want updated school for ALL AGES. A pack where they once again only focus on one age group (which is obvious what university would be) is the worst thing they could do and not something I'm interested in.

I also don't care for or want more occults.
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Farming, #FreeTheBabies and University. I really couldn't care less, so I'd prefer them to work on other things more interesting to me instead.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Active school, #FreeBabies, Farming... I'm pretty ambivalent about witches and werewolves as well. I do want university, but that can be a tough one to implement correctly.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Witches
    Witches are something I don't want to see at all.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Werewolves
    i do not care for super natural life states in the game since i think its time the sims game foucus more on realisim like true vacations cars focus on fixing major game bugs as well
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Witches
    Didn't notice the combo option until after I voted. I put witches, but answer would have been witches/zombies/werewolves combo.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    no witches, were or zombies. I don't want to follow the kiddies to school either watching them raise their hand and watching a teach speak similish was not that entertaining in Uni Sims 3.

Having said that, I would have rather seen any of these ideas than that Strangerville business.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top