Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    I cant belive its so soon! Im really happy they are doing announcments and releases closer together rather than dragging them out.

I'm wondering if this short announce/release schedule is because this pack is so spoilery and therefore just a one-off… I hope not.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Now that the embargo has been lifted, I'm happy to see a few videos and articles online about this pack. Don't worry, I avoided the story ones so I won't say anything about that here.
    • I'm really happy with that residential neighborhood on the top right corner of the map. I see one empty and one unoccupied 20x30 lots I'm going to build on.
    • A lot of the build/buy items like doors, windows, and roof decor would make a home in Willow Creek more upscale. They're not my style, but I'm sure those who play with those type of homes will be very happy with them.
    • I can't wait for the laptops. Not only are they space saving, but now I can have my Sim bring their laptop with them for a coffee run in Windenburg. I've wanted that for awhile.
    • We're getting "jarhead" haircuts! My Sim is married to Marcus Flex. He's getting a makeover.
    • I like that we're getting corrugated steel as a wallpaper. I once made a 3-story shipping container home and wished I had it back then.

Ɨ'Μ Ř€ΔŁŁ¥ ŁØØҜƗŇǤ ₣ØŘŴΔŘĐ ŦØ ŦỮ€ŞĐΔ¥.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'm afraid I don't know how to get a gallery link for a specific item, but if you look here you will see the Scooby Doo household amongst my other sim uploads:

Scooby Doo & Friends
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I want that world so bad! This is going to be a fun pack!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    1 Day!!!!!
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited February 2019
    You guys are going to LOVE the new build/buy.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I have so much Pre Game Pack Syndrome right now! :P
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    You guys are going to LOVE the new build/buy.

There's not that much.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I watched some of the build/Buy and Cas Videos. This pack is really nice. I think the story is a fantastic plus.
  • Options
    One more day, and my Sim gets to call Shady Acres her new home.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Gah! It's going to be torment waiting through the last day!

But at least I'll have a little more time to get all of my Sims ready.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Waiting is worse now cos I'm nervous about which threads to click into in case I accidentally stumble upon a spoiler.
  • Options
    NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    I'm so excited. Only 1 day left now. After watching a gameplay on YT, I absolutly need it. Sadly I will probably have to wait a month or so. Why can't motherlode work irl..... *sighs*
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    so clse yet so far!!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I've watched some videos on the CAS, BB, and the world and I think I'm sold. I'm interested in the story too, but in the long-term, I want the military career, new world, and new assets for all my saves. It feels like a huge chunk of the gameplay is integrated into the storyline, but I'm sure I'll be able to weave the pack's other contents into my regular sim families.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member

Lool reminds me of PEPS, it’s been so long since I’ve seen similar terms🙂🙂
  • Options

Lool reminds me of PEPS, it’s been so long since I’ve seen similar terms🙂🙂

I remember back when all the sims 3 EP's were being released everyone had PEPS, those were the days, and no one trash talked the games before they came out, and watched Let's Plays to decide if they wanted the back or not if they were unsure. Those were the good old days.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I want that world so bad! This is going to be a fun pack!

absolutely beautiful. I've been wanting another desert like world.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    edited February 2019
    Am I am truly excited for this pack, more so that any other pack in the past ( I have no idea what is the driving force LOL) anyhow, am I missing something, I have tried to prepurchase like we have been able to do so in the past, but I cant find it? Am I missing something? I would love to wake up tomorrow morning , get coffee brewing and start exploring!!!! I live in MT, so Im not sure ....
    Edit: Nevermind - I saw that you can only preorder EP. Anyhow, I'm still excited about it!!!!! Maybe Ill wake up , get it , while its downloading go make the coffee. yeah... no adulting for me tomorrow LOL
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    The PEPS is real, and avoiding spoilers is a true challenge! 😀
  • Options
    dsef wrote: »
    Those were the good old days.
    Ah yeah, the good old days! When the games came out on disc and we'd all be hanging on the doorstep looking out for the postman and discussing it all on the forums. I miss those times. It was so exciting getting the delivery through the post.

Though I guess at least we now know exactly when we can have the game rather than relying on a delivery service.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I can't get my copy until Friday unless I win it sooner. Food, unfortunately, has to come before the Sims lol.
  • Options
    dsef wrote: »
    Those were the good old days.
    Ah yeah, the good old days! When the games came out on disc and we'd all be hanging on the doorstep looking out for the postman and discussing it all on the forums. I miss those times. It was so exciting getting the delivery through the post.

Though I guess at least we now know exactly when we can have the game rather than relying on a delivery service.

True, but I'd get mine on the day around 12 to 1pm GMT/BST and didn't have to wait till 6pm just to start downloading it over the internet.
  • Options
    D0NoMcnV4AITbU1?format=jpg&name=large
    D0NoMclUYAE5ldZ?format=jpg&name=large

Now that we know Shady Acres is a desert environment, I built this 1.5 story home last night. I may make some changes with the plants, terrain paints and trees once I put it on a lot but otherwise I'm ready to go for tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    D0NoMcnV4AITbU1?format=jpg&name=large
    D0NoMclUYAE5ldZ?format=jpg&name=large

Now that we know Shady Acres is a desert environment, I built this 1.5 story home last night. I may make some changes with the plants, terrain paints and trees once I put it on a lot but otherwise I'm ready to go for tomorrow night.

This is a really nice house! Great job! 👍

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top