Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your least fav expansion pack

Hi everyone this is my first poll :p I would like to know what's the least fav expansion pack is. my is get to work.

What is your least fav expansion pack 219 votes

Get to work
29%
Akl500PicmnfrshHejixjeepjeepcatSimmervillejeLlyBeAn1573storyyBeardedgeekAnmirlaAlexizeRoboSpongieVulorigothprincess4everLustianiciasimmietimetaydevCheekybitsfloridameerkatAlbaWaterhousemariajane216 64 votes
Cats and dogs
23%
Kamb64AlexaiWrenrygettpsoveroncandystormkeekee53g01denswandragonfreakstilljustme2zagboorulesdetermigwrenstalesSim2SporeSpyguy747BlueSeaWavesbixtersFRENZIIboredbeauty111fullspiral 52 votes
Seasons
7%
JaseBagoas77mitchiebanjopuddleduck1sleekoduck87Sigzy05EnkiSchmidtAirakaleRae357FunandotsDianesimsJibartalexxcaughtfirejordanfbrasillaxzeyRouensims 16 votes
City living
12%
Goldmoldaralan650111applefeather2Mariefoxprice83Simsister2004LynnwoodSelinaKyles3KNPenMasonGamerHermitgirlDestin2016RedShoe7TomatplanterubyrufflescalaprfyGrumpyGlowfishAtreya33Evie0602WolfiumDrakos 28 votes
Get together
15%
rudy8292IcewolfPlayerSinger2010Writin_RegAlrynnDESERTFLOWER1981BluelleSxcDannii202ldmarkoKaeChan2089Jennyggaecollins21Bleubellmuseman98becks1112carrelliitexxx78stepbot153nyny29Pukingautotune 33 votes
Get famous
11%
alexspoom13lornalexloveAprilDawnMLadyAzzeraIsb917Lavasm77Magdaleenaalejandro15039MoonfoxNightcryannaliese39SummerStreakScarlett2kInternal_ChaosMDianaSimsEricasFreePlayBabySquaresoko37Luuciia1BusufujoRN1414 26 votes

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I can't answer, none of them is my least favorite, that would be My First Pet Stuff. I can't complain about that one too much, because I got it and Cats and Dogs really cheap on sale a while back.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    City living
    I rarely use the apartments in City Living. I like the festivals, it's just a shame that they don't gel well with Seasons. I also find myself with too many sims bearing names that don't fit my themes.

Or maybe I should have voted for Cats and Dogs because I didn't buy that one. I've bought the Pets expansion 3 times and it's never as much fun as I hope it will be.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I have to agree with LaBlue. I really can't answer. None of the Expansion packs are my least favorite, I like them all. I'd say my least favorite overall pack would be Spooky Stuff, but only because I get the least amount of use out of it. I still like the pack and use it during the fall.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Seasons
    Oh I read it as the opposite ahaha I thought it asked our favourite.

My least favourite is City Living.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    City living
    For me it is a tie between city living and get famous. I don't care for festivals and the apartments are too small. And get famous is just a theme I don't relate to. The real must haves are get to work (mainly for the aliens) get together (for the world and club system) and seasons because the world of the sims feels more real with weather.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Get to work
    I didn't buy Cats and Dogs. I found Get to Work to be very boring (although I like the CAS things) and regret buying it because I don't care all that much about careers and I find the aliens pretty boring.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Moved this to Expansion Packs. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Get to work
    Get to Work I guess.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Get to work
    The only part of it I use are the aliens.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Cats and dogs
    Very disappointed strays don’t spawn outside of the world C&Ds brought. Or townies with their pets for that matter either. I tend to forget I own it as well, since I do not visit the world or very rarely create families with pets in them
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Get to work
    I don't have Get Famous yet, so I can't consider that one. I do know it won't beat Seasons and Get Together as my top two.

My priority list can change depending on: 1) if another pack is introduced that would inspire me to use a pack more or 2) what is botched and leaves me annoyed with the gameplay at the time.
    Cats & Dogs used to be at the bottom but after getting Seasons, I wanted to play scenarios that involved having pets. And then of course, the return of the "pet me" spam made it hit bottom again. With that fixed, C&D goes back to third place.
    I might find a new appreciation for Get to Work if we get Witches and I am motivated to have an elixir/charm shop (and the business ownership doesn't annoy me).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    City living
    I don’t have Get Famous.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Get to work
    It's a hard decision because I like them all, and they all add something important to the game. However, if I had to choose it would probably be Get to Work.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    City living
    Was going to go with Seasons for the constant holiday events but I can remove the holidays so that’s fixed. City Living had potential but they ruined with no actual npc roommate. Also not being able to build one. Apartments are so limited in editing too. The apartment opposite from the one Miko(is that her name) and her roommates live in has a dresser acting like a rail guard on the staircase there. I tried to place a railing cause I didn’t like the dresser there and it wouldn’t even let me add it😤😤
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Get together
    Couldn't really decide, since I love them all. Get Together has a gorgeous world & some of my favorite CAS & build/buy objects, but it's also got random sims calling my sims at all hours to go to this party or that, and NPC club gatherings that can be a nuisance on community lots.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Get famous
    This one was really hard for me to answer, as I do enjoy all the EPs and think they each have their pros and cons. I chose Get Famous simply because the fame theme doesn't really appeal to me and so I probably use it the least. However, Get Famous is certainly a very good pack and probably even one of the best. After that it's probably City Living, but it just beats Get Famous for me as I do like living in the apartments and the festivals.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I don't know for sure because I haven't really played most of them, but Get Together never looked like it had enough content to really be worthy of an Expansion Pack.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    Get to work
    Gotta be GTW although I like much of the content. I rarely play the careers, because I play rotationally I don't focus enough hours on a single sim to follow them to work that often.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Get together
    I like Windenburg and the CAS/Build/Buy objects but I just find the groups to be annoying at times.
  • VisleslideVisleslide Posts: 31 Member
    Get to work
    I use a lot of the items in get to work, but the game play features isn't there.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Get to work
    I use the items in this pack but aliens are disappointing and the hospital event doesn't even let you bring more sims over

Also no custom work places all middle of nowhere preset buildings
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    City living
    City Living, for a number of reasons:
    - San Myshuno is my least favourite world after Magnolia Promenade.
    - Hordes of townies with names I can't pronounce.
    - Most of the CAS stuff is too out there for my taste.
    - Good to have politics back, but I'd gladly swap the other two careers for something else.
    - Festivals sound nice in theory, but aren't really that interesting, and GeekCon is incompatible with rain.
    - Hypocritical, annoying neighbours ruin the fun with apartments, and we can't even build our own.
    - The aspiration focuses too narrowly on apartments, penthouses don't count for the "Live in a 100,000 $ apartment" requirement of the last milestone.

I don't dislike it, I do use its features and have several sims living in San Myshuno, but if I had to pick one pack that I can live without, it's this one.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited February 2019
    Cats and dogs
    I'm going with the one who has the most bugs right now and that is without a doubt cats and dogs. The pets are so broken right now it is driving me insane and making me remove them from my game. I can't stop them from going into heat (vet clinic is currently bugged), I can't discipline them if they are adopted (this is making people furious over at answer hq) and they constantly get sick when I am not playing them (my own thread on answer hq with saves provided).
    And while Brindleton Bay have many lots, it is also the most cold world from what I have experienced which I am not a fan of.
    Post edited by logion on
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Get to work
    I thought Get To Work would be an easy pick but I'm currently having blast with the police career. So I paused for a moment to consider Cats and Dogs which is terribly buggy and doesn't have very enjoyable gameplay (good luck with taking a dog for a short walk in Windenburg). I think C&D focuses on completely wrong things as I'm not interested in the expanded CAP or the vet clinic business. But then again GTW isn't such a bright gem either with its career/retail system + it has Magnolia Promenade... Overall I have less use for GTW so it gets my vote.
  • 1998Ruby19981998Ruby1998 Posts: 22 Member
    From a builder perspective, I guess GTW is my least favourite, you don't really get to use much of the content.