Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sim would you marry?

AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
(I don’t know what inspired me to make this thread tbh) Honestly, if I could pick from any, probably Eliza Pancakes because she seems like she’d be a fun wife who could probably convince me to go to the gym or one of my own sims Brandi because she’s a better match when it comes to personality (except she’s dead now.)
F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€

Comments

• SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    I have a thing for Wolfgang Munch. Also Candy Behr, lol.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited February 2019
    Joaquin Le Chien, I love his personality. Or my own sim Julian, in my profile picture.

W8PNMok_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Post edited by citysimmer on
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    As far as pre-mades go, Akira Kibo would be top of my list, except for the jealousy thing. I couldn't abide that.

I usually forget Travis Scott even exists, but he seems pretty close to my type, other than being blond.

Alexander Goth has grown up to be cute a few times in my game, especially if you give him a hairstyle that covers those satellite dishes he calls ears :joy:

As for non-premades in my game, well...

keywords-convert-list.gif

this is going take a minute. :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited January 2019
    nqd8hl.jpg
    He's a Sim I made but I forget his name though. Anyway, I unfortunately made him too handsome, and his voice, oh his voice. I'd probably marry him in 5 seconds and end up a hot panting mess.
  • ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    Mortimer Goth. Sorry Bella, but he's kind of got it all - handsome (albeit somewhat non-conventionally so) looks, money, intellect, and seems like he would be interesting and never bore you (I'm the type of person who gets bored with most people after a time).
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2019
    Probably Diego Lobo. He has a terrible suit, he's blonde and hyper critical. My type.

Also, a guy I fancied grew himself a pencil moustache and now I'm reluctantly attracted to them.
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    Probably Caleb Vatore. Or his sister.
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2019
    If premade and consider both appearance and traits, Caleb Vatore. After all he's one of the accepted most handsome guy in TS4, he's classy and he's traits aren't incompatible for me.
    If premade and only appearance, Vladimir Schlick. Although he's very hot he's traits are incompatible for me
    If include selfmade, Shadow Chunyu. beyond question.😊😊😊
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb Vatore obviously...
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Mortimer Goth. Sorry Bella, but he's kind of got it all - handsome (albeit somewhat non-conventionally so) looks, money, intellect, and seems like he would be interesting and never bore you (I'm the type of person who gets bored with most people after a time).

no worries, I'm more than ready to help Bella through her woes in Mortimer's abscence ;)
    6riwm5.png
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    I find Malcolm Landgraab quite cute, as well as Salim Benali. Also the Heckings - WHOO they are hot as heck.
  • BillieJoXBillieJoX Posts: 23 Member
    I tend to find the sims I make more attactive 🤣 Though on my current most played game, I’ve been using preset sims and one sim I made and their kids are coming out as a mix of them both and still look cute 🙈🙊 I think girls are easier to make better looking as most girls wear make up and if (say) they have a weird eye shape there's plenty of ways to change that, without changing the sims self... (Not many men wear make up - I like to keep my games somewhat realistic...)

Honestly I think Judith Ward is a pretty sim (GF) compared to most. I think shes the sort of sim which reminds me more of reality as you can't have it all and her rep says a lot about her as a person...

Honestly, I was playing around with her genetics last night to see what her children would look like if they looked like her (no male sim used) and I have to say she’d make cute children of both genders. (I added a teen son and a child daughter to my game...).

Out of the men I really couldn’t say 🤷🏼‍♀️ I never really find any of the men to be my cuppa. I tend to customise anyone that I want to become part of my game but once again Judith makes a cute son 😍.

I named her children Jacob and Juliana.
    Jacob has the soulmate aspiration, he’s romantic and outgoing. Juliana has the creative aspiration and she’s a cheerful sim. So neither personality wise particularly take after their Mother, although based on looks they do... I only changed Jacobs physique to make him look more muscular. Other than that it was jusf hairstyles and clothes for them both. Jacob doesn’t know it yet but he’s gonna fall in love with my little Skye. (Landgraab decendant... Made Malcolm have a sister called Madison. She got with Ryan Newcrest - one of my own sims. They got married and had twins.) I don’t think my little power couple in the making are ever going to have to worry about finances...

Obviously going by Judith’s description all it really says is that she’s not really committed to relationships, as such, as she’d rather put her career first. That doesn’t mean she’s never had children. She could have had them, they lived with their Dad so Judith could do Judith. Something happened to their Dad so they moved to their Mums...

I get way too much into it... 🤣
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I find Malcolm Landgraab quite cute, as well as Salim Benali. Also the Heckings - WHOO they are hot as heck.

I see what you did there
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    nqd8hl.jpg
    He's a Sim I made but I forget his name though. Anyway, I unfortunately made him too handsome, and his voice, oh his voice. I'd probably marry him in 5 seconds and end up a hot panting mess.

He is really hot. :love:
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    nqd8hl.jpg

He is really hot. :love:

I made his voice a bit too attractive sounding, oh my goodness, his blissfully deep rumbling growl.
  • FinnadoraFinnadora Posts: 87 Member
    Going by premades, Mortimer Goth. There is just something about him...
  • Mickeyjo10Mickeyjo10 Posts: 91 Member
    If were talking premades then probably Venessa Jeong. I would say Octavia Moon, but I don't want to deal with the whole husband thing. If we're talking sims I've made definitely Teagan Booker. She's really cool and fun, definitely sarcastic like me.
  • VisleslideVisleslide Posts: 31 Member
    I would Marry Summer(can't remember her last name), but I'd like to go on some dates with Bella. She seems like a fun person at the parties.
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    edited July 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CheetahAlyssa on
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    One of my sims wives, I guess. All of them are extremely hot (to me). Especially Sheryl, but she has a husband who absolutely deserves and needs her love.

89e48339a5d87a478c3c1796560f0d8c.jpg

562a03908ef61fd1d2168b4b46f40ad4.jpg

Thinking of premades... I don't even know. I guess I'm not a fan of any premade woman before my makeover. Does that count? If yes, then Laurel Grisby from Riverview.

Her nose and ears were enormously big. I did leave them big enough, but still made them smaller to look natural. I love Laurel, because I feel like she's kind, funny and full of life. She dyed her hair due to her old rebellious teenage wish, but looks very good on her.

69b9ceee1417e91f179006fc3c7b34db.jpg

P.S. It's not her baby.

They are best friends with my Sheryl.

151821b1670619d6ab80a3efd49d4af3.jpg

Sheryl used to be a spawned townie, not premade, but made by the game. Although I gave her SO much makeover, that I 100% feel I created her.
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    My choice would have to be 'Cara Livingston' from Sims 2. She's the diva sim from Downtown and her name is randomised in each save. Not only is she very pretty with a fabulous dress sense but she's also super rich.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Bella Goth in Sims 4. Not sure in Sims 3, which is what I'm currently playing.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    I would go with either Johnny Zest or Travis Scott both of them are pretty cool
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Uh... Don Lothario, Thorne Bailey, J Huntington III, and... Vladislaus Straud. Don't be fooled by my profile pick, I am a lady.

Edit: LOL I just looked at my pick after posting it and I almost died. I can NOT imagine Thanos saying that.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• alliscnzxalliscnzx Posts: 31 Member
    Caleb Vatore or Erwin Pries hehe :)