Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGBT simmers

Comments

• MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    also I'm gay too, just in case that wasn't clear from my earlier comment haha. Well, gay as in the umbrella term gay and specifically idk, maybe panromantic asexual or depressed and thus sexually dysfunctional pansexual or whatever
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    > @Kausawolf said:
    > I used to identify as asexual (see profile picture) but I'm less sure now. I've given up figuring it out and just go with "queer/questioning". :3
    >
    > I should mention if you check out my CC in my signature I made a bunch of stuff for Pride last year!

figuring out asexuality is so difficult tbh. I've pretty much given up myself as well. I could be asexual, but I could also just be too depressed for sex, or I could also just not have met the person or found the kink that gets me started. But now I think it's a sign of growth when you can just accept that these things are fluid and aren't necessarily clear for everyone, and that it doesn't really matter. things can change and that's fine, and it doesn't make you or me less queer.
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • JuiceboxQueenJuiceboxQueen Posts: 77 Member
    Nonbinary pansexual. (I'm using nonbinary as agender or genderless. I do use female pronouns and live as female because I live in Texas and I do not feel safe telling most people.)
  • HeyitssmileHeyitssmile Posts: 45 Member
    Pansexual, which isn't that notable, though I have a few trans friends, including a trans boyfriend for awhile. I've found myself making female presenting sims with male bits, though.
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    I'm a gay bear!
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    I'm a lesbian girl along with most of my Sims.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • FinnadoraFinnadora Posts: 87 Member
    I have a bi and gender queer sim although I like just created them so I haven't had a good chance at exploring them. I have a couple of gay and bisexual sims, some in relationships and some still looking.
  • Mickeyjo10Mickeyjo10 Posts: 91 Member
    I am either a bisexual or lesbian female. Strangely I don't have a lot of gay sims. I have a couple girls that are questioning, a gay sim, and a bisexual sim with a preference for girls.
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    edited February 2019
    Gay guy here, as are most of my sims including Owen in my avatar.... Newcrest has turned into a Gayborhood!
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Aromantic, but I don’t think that counts (sadly)
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member

Nah, you count! You’re welcome as long as you want to be welcome!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

Nah, you count! You’re welcome as long as you want to be welcome!

Thanks. I’m also questioning to, which is what the q in lgbtq+ stands for (or used to stand for). So yay :D
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Ayyy, Biromantic/Asexual and nonbinary simmer here!!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Howdy! Femme lesbian reporting. :)
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • jordanfbrasiljordanfbrasil Posts: 102 Member
    Homosexual male but as I grow older the label begins to lose its construct/sense. I'm attracted to many different types of sexualities/orientations/genders. I'm just Jordan, I guess. ;)
    U0tQRGg.png
  • xeno_genesisxeno_genesis Posts: 56 Member
    Hope it's not too late to say heyyyy from a nonbinary, queer simmer :)
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Bisexual male here, but I lean a bit more towards guys :)
  • WenniepennieWenniepennie Posts: 61 Member
    A very proud bisexual with a girlfriend heeereeee B) I do lean more towards women... (90% women, 10% guys???)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited April 2019
    I am cis, and straight. BUT, my beautiful daughter, who is 15 (and uses my Origin account to Sim, so doesn't have her own to post with) is a lesbian. She plays mainly with lesbian couples as well, and frequently tells me all about their families. I love the options that Sims 4 built in for players.
    (And she was leaning over my shoulder as I typed this. Lol.)
    Post edited by lisamwitt on
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • jamiebaby212jamiebaby212 Posts: 23 Member
    Pansexual over here!! :)
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Very cool thread! Straight female here, but I've been around LGBT people so much that I consider myself part of the community, so I hope it's okay to come by and say hello. I also think this thread is the only place where I won't be judged for having an idealised male version of myself in my sim world that I use to act out some of my secret fantasies. :D
  • katastrxphexxkatastrxphexx Posts: 99 Member
    Femme lesbian!! <3
    6f4f6cd2ab6a98484802c3e49c862f2c.gif
  • ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member

You do count, you are very welcome here <3
  • ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hi, I'm gender fluid and pansexual :) Sometimes I'm a boy, sometimes a girl, and sometimes in the middle. I'm usually one or the other for a few months before it all shifts again, which gets a little confusing for me. All my friends are wonderful, my mom and sister are great.

I'm also visually impaired (which is maybe off topic but my blindness and my queerness are both very close to me and I love both. Also I don't find very many disabled simmers, or disabled lgbtq+ people either)
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Wow, there sure is a lot of us here!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€