Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I can't wait to see the BB items that come with this pack. I've been working on home builds lately, and I know one or two of them would fit in this place.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    Probably more excited for this game pack than any other so far. Looks new and interesting. 5 days, yay!
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    The build & buy items look fantastic!! I want this now.

Where did you see the Build and Buy? Google search shows up nothing substantial for me
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    jooxis wrote: »
    The build & buy items look fantastic!! I want this now.

Where did you see the Build and Buy? Google search shows up nothing substantial for me

They mean the few that was in the trailer. I love that jukebox.
  • Options
    4 Days!!!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I have no patience. I need it now. Gimme gimme gimme.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Dz_fYq5UcAA7FQs?format=jpg&name=large

I started working on a new home build. I'm still working on it, so I'm not sure if I'll keep this design once I get a look at the BB items. Can Sunday morning get here already?
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm so excited.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    I think the group photo and the option to set the photo on the table is actually an update to the cameras and will probably come with the pre patch.
    sadly that was staged by them, we wont get photos that can be placed on surfaces.

ccBcpyk.jpg
  • Options
    crysk wrote: »
    I think the group photo and the option to set the photo on the table is actually an update to the cameras and will probably come with the pre patch.
    sadly that was staged by them, we wont get photos that can be placed on surfaces.

Grant says we may at a later time.
  • Options
    orlyonokorlyonok Posts: 191 Member
    I am looking forward to this pack so much!
    I just wish I knew what different lot sizes there will be so I could spend this weekend building and preparing *jey*
    But I think I'll just build like one house that could easily fit to most plots and then do the garden when the pack is out :blush:
    Cant wait ♥
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    crysk wrote: »

Grant says we may at a later time.

I'm glad he realizes it really is a thing many simmers want. Hopefully it will come in a future patch.

This weekend I'm going to work on skills for my sims that will move to Strangerville. I already have the Curious brothers living in Oasis Springs. Vidcund is married to Erin Beaker, but Pascal & Lazlo are still single. I'll probably move at least Lazlo, still trying to decide on the others. I also have the Grunt and Smith families ready to move.
  • Options
    I'm gonna move in my scientist and his wife to do the actual playing with. But I think I may create some spare sims to hang around with.

I like the idea of the Scooby Doo team, Mulder and Scully and also some of the Stranger Things cast. I guess I can occupy myself a bit with creating those while waiting for Tuesday night.
  • Options
    3 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Made my first household ready to move in :D

TS4_x64%202019-02-23%2006-31-59-09.jpg?dl=0

So difficult to get them anywhere near the cartoon - no appropriate clothing and hair! In fact, I may have to remake Daphne, not happy with her at all.
  • Options
    2 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    I'm so glad it's a short wait between the announcement and the actual release; I always hate when a pack is released weeks ahead of time. I'm really looking forward to the new world and a new career, and the whole concept of the mystery sounds like fun.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Question on purchasing, would I be able to purchase it using the EA Wallet?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    D0J9aZaVsAATjMs?format=jpg&name=large

I've been working on a new build all day, and now I'm ready for Strangeville. As much as I like the home in the last picture I posted, I prefer smaller homes. This one took me a couple of attempts. I not only wanted the upstairs "half story" functional, but proportionate as much as possible.

I just realized when I wake up in the morning the embargo will be over. I can't wait to see the videos showing off the CAS and Build/Buy items.
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited February 2019
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    D0J9aZaVsAATjMs?format=jpg&name=large

I've been working on a new build all day, and now I'm ready for Strangeville. As much as I like the home in the last picture I posted, I prefer smaller homes. This one took me a couple of attempts. I not only wanted the upstairs "half story" functional, but proportionate as much as possible.

I just realized when I wake up in the morning the embargo will be over. I can't wait to see the videos showing off the CAS and Build/Buy items.

Your house is very nice. It is perfect for a strange place. It reminds me how some movies have the very normal looking perfect houses with all the chaos ensuing around them.

• Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited February 2019

So difficult to get them anywhere near the cartoon - no appropriate clothing and hair! In fact, I may have to remake Daphne, not happy with her at all.

These are adorable I hope you find time to put them on the gallery. Scooby-Doo and friends will be a fun edition.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I cant belive its so soon! Im really happy they are doing announcments and releases closer together rather than dragging them out.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    Question on purchasing, would I be able to purchase it using the EA Wallet?

Yes.
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    2 day...2 day... uaaaa :) Why I must go in work on wensday! :D
  • Options

Can you share the gallery link?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top