The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pleasantview - Official Teaser and Announcement Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yrVZkXXsoY

New huge project coming. I'm teaming up with Youtube, who are going to promote this series and rebooting my original series of Pleasantview. This show will be different to most others; it's going to be centered around the mystery surrounding the town and it's residents. It'll show you a side to Pleasantview you've never seen before.

I'm doing Q&A's so if you guys are genuinely interested in this series then ask me some questions. Some facts so far:

-There's 14 episodes in Season One
-The main focus is around three brand new characters who move into and interact with the residents of Pleasantview. The reason for this was because I wanted a series where it felt like the audience was learning about the residents with these characters as you would in the game. How many times did we make families in TS2 and the families would see the likes of Dina, Mortimer and the rest around the town. That's what this will be like.
-There's something dark and sinister in Pleasantview this time round. Again, never been done before, but if you take a good hard look at the original game storyline, it's clear something isn't right in Pleasantview.
-Some characters have been updated; they won't be like their Sims 2 counterparts, they'll be upgraded with new looks. The Goth's aren't based on their appearances in The Sims 4 either, they're fresh and new.
-Some personalities may be different because to allow the story to continue, the show needs to change some aspects. For example, a popular sim may not be an "innocent" and nice as you think. Watch this space.
-Most of the families from TS2 will be appearing, including townies from TS2. That includes the likes of Amin Sims and so on.

As I said, I'll keep updating this. Feel free to spread the word guys and feel free to ask me questions. Hope you enjoy the teaser!

Comments

• Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Just an update:

Thank you for the success on the video, I had no idea the trailer would get so much attention.

Anyway, the casting process is now underway. Most of the major characters have been cast. I've hired some "known" names; some of them have done voice over work for Disney, various TV commercials and so on. I'll post more updates here soon!
  • RaymonarPicsRaymonarPics Posts: 23 Member
    this looks really cool and im super excited
  • VisleslideVisleslide Posts: 31 Member
    Great affects on the video. I'm interested to see how this plays out.
  • Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Why thank you!
  • Writer_InkWriter_Ink Posts: 19 Member
    I'm excited to see how the story will unravel! For such a short trailer it was darn suspenseful. You have something going here.