Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Female Superhero Edits

CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
When we think of superheroes, we tend to think of mostly males. So I decided to make some sims and do some quick edits based on my favorite female superheroes! I used Photoshop 2017. The superhero outfits were all made by the lovely plazasims
display1.png
supergirl.png
Before&After:
starfire2_5.png
wonder.png
Post edited by CrownSims on

Comments

• AquacattAquacatt Posts: 223 Member
    These are great! I'm new to Sims4...are these intended to be used as art in game?
  • AquacattAquacatt Posts: 223 Member
    After poking around a bit more, I realize these are likely fan art. Still very nice job!
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Aquacatt wrote: »
    After poking around a bit more, I realize these are likely fan art. Still very nice job!

Ty : ) Im a bit confused at the question. These are actual sims that I made in game then I edited them in photoshop.
  • plazasimsplazasims Posts: 1 New Member
    @CrownSims Hey, do you have a tumblr? I'm the author of Wonder Woman and Starfire costumes and I would like to do a reblog in my blog or can I save and publish these photo pointer link to this site?
    plazasims wrote: »
    @CrownSims Hey, do you have a tumblr? I'm the author of Wonder Woman and Starfire costumes and I would like to do a reblog in my blog or can I save and publish these photo pointer link to this site?

Messaged :)
  • OriseinOrisein Posts: 27 Member
    how you can make the pose like that?
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
    Orisein wrote: »
    how you can make the pose like that?

You'll need some things: Teleport Any Sim and Andrew's Pose Player

I would recommend that you read this forum. It has a lot of useful info and all of the instructions.

Here are the poses I used for Starfire I can't find the Wonder Woman poses at the moment.
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    It would be cool if you made them into posters we could use in game. Like for decorating a kids room or game room
  • OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    These are amazing, both the sims themselves and the edits! I think Starfire is my favorite between them!
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Oh my god, these are totally amazing. The Wonder Woman sim totally looks like Gal Gadot! Your editing really takes them to the next level, good job!
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    > @Aquacatt said:
    > These are great! I'm new to Sims4...are these intended to be used as art in game?

I agree, that would be a good idea!

@CrownSims Those sim superheros look awesome! I like it.
    signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV
  • Lightning_QueenLightning_Queen Posts: 3 New Member
    OMG your AMAZING ( also is there a word for this kind of art?)
  • KatsGamingKatsGaming Posts: 52 Member
    These are pretty cool! I assume you wanted to show raining/wind. Otherwise the constant blurring/moving can be jarring on the eyes. Overall tho ugh the effects are great!
  • DDirectorDDirector Posts: 35 Member
    That's a coolest thing I have ever seen. I'm impressed of your skills.
  • frog211frog211 Posts: 110 Member
    not bad, though the motion blur is a little much in the background
  • VisleslideVisleslide Posts: 31 Member
    Wonder women is on point, great work.
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    they are both amazing oh my gosh <3
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • LilRebelArtLilRebelArt Posts: 33 Member
    > @CrownSims said:
    > When we think of superheroes, we tend to think of mostly males. So I decided to make some sims and do some quick edits based on my favorite female superheroes! I used Photoshop 2017 and spent about 2 hours on each :) The superhero outfits were all made by the lovely plazasims
    >
    >
    > Before&After:

I think the wonder woman one is fantastic! Great job!
    dljhcp1.png
  • nufusimsnufusims Posts: 41 Member
    love them! Starfire looks great :D
  • KousubaeKousubae Posts: 5 New Member
    Woah! Starfire looks gorgeous! Job well done on all these edits!
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    CrownSims wrote: »
    Aquacatt wrote: »

Ty : ) Im a bit confused at the question. These are actual sims that I made in game then I edited them in photoshop.

I think they asked because the pictures look like they could be promotional images for a superhero game. They all look amazing <3
  • YisusGSYisusGS Posts: 2 New Member
    It looks soo cool!