Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long do you guys spend in CAS?

124...Next

Comments

• MiupplayMiupplay Posts: 24 Member
    I usually spend several hours creating a single sim. I hardly use any CC at all and I take a lot of time getting the face just right and find the perfect hairstyle for that spesific sim. I also like to have many outfit options in every category, to make things more realistic. Like I said I don't have a lot of CC, just few blushes and neutral looking lipsticks and I think that makes everything a lot easier, since I don't have an endless amount of stuff to choose from.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I usually spend an hour to an hour and a half in CAS. I always make very large families tho :D
  • hayami39400hayami39400 Posts: 13 New Member
    Mmmh.... 4 hours.
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    sinsimmer wrote: »
    I usually take about an hour making a sim - I spend most of the time trying to get the right hair, a decent looking face and their everyday clothes. After this, I usually rush their other outfits because I don't really make them change clothes. If I make more than one sim, I sometimes rush the sims I make after because I get bored and you can't save a household half way through!! I wish they added a feature to leave a household unfinished and you can still edit existing sims and add new sims later. Is this already a thing? I know there's a cheat to go into full edit mode (I don't really use this).

~ OK, to start with your Sim auto changes cloths in game,(some of mine even has favorites! ;)) I love making all the outfits to suit that Sim,as they change in game it makes it more interesting as I never know which outfit my Sim will wear!♥(this is anouther reason why my Sims take so long to make,never made a sim in under two hours(unless an auto generate for a Comp!) & I know everyone makes these differently,some just like to auto generate a Sim until it looks fine to them,with out fine tuning with the sliders! everyone is unique & so the way they make their sims should also follow,that is why we have such diversity in the Gallery!) B)
    ~ Saving your Sims to your personal Library,(that no-one but you sees) saves your unfinished Sims/household to it till you get the time to finish it/them (that is how my older Sims or Sims not finished yet stay until I finish them!) This is why I say some of my Sims take so long( like my "PINK!" she was in my library for a while, while I tweaked her to as perfect as I could get her with no CC! Originally made with the DEMO!) So you can potentially keep sims in your Library forever without putting them in the "Gallery" were they are shared to the public,I have twice as many Sims in my Library than the Gallery! (saving your Sims to your personal Library also makes sure you never lose those Sims!) o:)
    ~ I hope this helps you, you enjoy your Sims no matter how we all play,there is no wrong or right way to do it, it is all good,get creative & have fun Simming!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• FinnadoraFinnadora Posts: 87 Member
    Wow, you guys are so dedicated. I spend 10-30 minutes depending on the sim and I thought that was a lot of time.