Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims deepest or darkest secret?

SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
My sim in her early young adult life had a child with a married sim and didn’t care for them at all. Once the baby became a child she didn’t care for them properly and Child Services took her son away😂😂 she’s so ashamed she moved towns and eventually married and had kids but this time actually cared for them. She’s afraid her kids and husband would find out
Oops, wrong place, thought this was the discussion forum, please if a mod can move it 🙏🏼
Post edited by SelinaKyles on

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I had one sim who's deep dark secret was she had an affair with a well-known married politician. I'm not sure how that one kept from being leaked (they all did except for that one). She eventually came to her senses and broke it off with the politician. If this had come out, it would have destroyed her family.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Moved to General Discussion.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    My Sim has an affair in her husband, got pregnant, then convinced her husband it was his baby. Then she sent the baby away to be cared for (at the birth fathers house), because she honestly just doesn’t have time for it. Then she Try For Baby with her husband AND her lover, got pregnant, but I don’t know who is the actual father! I have to wait until the baby is born (which will be complicated because her husband divorced her and she and her lover moved into a mansion).

I’m loving this craziness 😆
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    My Global Superstar really loves it when his female fans get all flirty with him. So, far, he's been a good boy, keeping his Pristine Reputation intact, and his new wife 'happy'. At least his wife no longer gets all angry, even when she doesn't attend his concerts to see his weak knees reactions. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    My Sims is known to be a good and loving dad even for a vampire by his childrens, unbeknownst to them, he was secretly a neck-hunter in his early vampire life before resorting only on a plasma pack nowdays.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    One of my sims hates children and accidentally got pregnant from a one night stand. She never told her family or the father she was going to have a baby. She did tell her sister, however, who loves children and wants to have as many as she can. When the baby was born, my sim gave him to her sister to raise, and they promised to never tell anyone, not even the kid, who his real parents are.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I tried out a mod that let sims make a little money on the side but it could be risky. My sims ended up having Geoffrey Landgrab's baby. Now Geoff and Nancy are elders, however my sims has the hates children trait. She hated being pregnant and when she had the baby I aged her to toddler and sent her to live with Geoff and Nancy. My Sims is in a relationship with Salim Benali, I think I will make her have his baby and he can raise it himself. I want to see the genetics of him and her. I am going to try to play her as a single sim never marry or have kids she keeps.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    My town founder had eleven children, not all of them with his wife. To this day some of the children haven't met one another. and the oldest is an elder now.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Well, I mean, he's a vampire.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    One of my criminal Sim might have killed one of his lady friends he impregnated. He and his boyfriend is now raising that kid along with his other kid from previous marriage.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Currently playing the premades aged down (They are in their teens now) Firstly Mila Munch's mean Mum Mavis (try saying that after a few bevvies) is married to a mousy, bookworm who she orders around and generally treats like rubbish. He stays for the kids but would leave if he knew none of the kids were his and she's really addicted to the Rose Perfume potion while at work. Meanwhile Jaques Villareals a mess. He's always wanted to be the lord of misrule, but his father Pierre thinks he's an underachiever, purely because he's currently populating Sixam with his own offspring in a bid for interplanetary domination. He grew tired of having normal children after the birth of his twins, after all they are all so boring and passe. They don't do anything other than poop and eat and cry, so he offed his first wife with the big delete button (Or should I say a benevolent entity offed her for him with a delete button) and got together with a woman who glowed a faint green. He's had one daughter with her and he's just given birth to an alien son (Seems the trick is to get them abducted when they are flirty...who knew...not me) He plans on experimenting on these children to learn all about conditions on Sixam, while building his space ship which is his main hobby and working in the scientist career. So the question here is, is the Villareal secret that Jaques is a massive underachiever compared to Pierre or is it that Pierre is actually an evil genius bent on spreading the Sims race throughout the solar system? Honestly it's got so complicated in that household I don't have a clue myself anymore what is going on!
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    @Bloosmo That's an impressive plotline. I'd say the evil genius is the biggest secret, but it sounds like everybody has something going on in your story.

My current legacy heir is named Bradly, and his darkest secret is he wants to be good.

His parents are both 5-star infamous criminals with atrocious reputations--master vampires who prowl the night drinking plasma from whoever they please. He's inherited some of their worst traits (Klepto, Hates Children) and yet still dreams of becoming famous for non-evil reasons.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    My crime boss left his wife for a much younger woman. He had a grown daughter but wanted a son. The younger woman became pregnant, but before the crime boss could marry her, he died of a heart attack. Now the young woman is desperate straights and if the autorities find her they will take the child. She asks the wife if she will adopt the baby. The wife agrees since she was never able to have a child and this child is the only thing left of her husband. After the baby is born the wife sends the young woman away and says she will be provided for. But of course instead the wife has her done away with so she will never cause any trouble or try to get the child back. She will raise the child as her own.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited February 2019
    My current Sim has no home. Not even a starter/legacy shack.

Before that, I had/have and elder alien and his teenager daughter whom I created with a human toddler. Story idea is that they have disguised themselves for purposes of conducting scientific research into the social habits of Terran Sims and/or they have been stranded. Using a combination of forged documents and physic persuasion, they have enrolled the teenager in high school and legally adopted the toddler.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @katrinasforest Believe it or not, that's just the tip of the iceberg...I don't get the she loves/he loves stories, so I do weird, very very weird drama :D I also love to see what everyone else is up to in their game. I like the way you've flipped your vampire making the good way the dark side lol. I love playing vampires too, I like the chaos they can cause when you create vampire clubs that feed and do vampy things. Then I like to send them to the nightclubs and just watch the devastation, usually while Caleb stands wincing and drinking his plasma packs. I haven't played with kleptomaniacs yet....so now I'm all inspired, thank you :)
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    Firande wrote: »
    The one thing my global superstar Sim has been able to keep secret at all cost is the fact that he's not actually the handsome human his disguise will make you think he is...
    zYnAuMs.png

He's actually an alien! (An even deeper secret of course being the atrocious mohawk he rocked back in the 80s).
    QpUyblu.png

It actually goes even deeper than that - not only is he an alien, he was actually born and raised not on Earth but on Sixam... got banned from Sixam, dumped on Earth, eventually fell in love with a girl who wouldn't love him back, because she was in love with another man... so Tika just stole her lover's look and chose it for himself as his disguise. Unfortunately the girl didn't fall for it, but he (and especially others, with him loving the attention) ended up loving the disguise so much, that he kept it. So not only is he an alien disguised under a human face that isn't his... he actually stole said face. :scream: Now that he's a global superstar, though, it's only a matter of time before the REAL owner of his disguise's looks finds out he's been the victim of what could possibly be the worst ever kind of identity theft. :sweat_smile:

What a twist! I don’t play as aliens but a question if you will, do you still get notifications on other sims finding out your secret?
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Whenever any of my alien sims get exposed, the game always lets me know in a notification.
  • SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    edited February 2019
    My famous actress would never tell her husband, that only one of their six kids is his.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    My actress Sim had a secret relationship, and later child, with Johnny Zest. He was pleading with her to making their relationship public, for the sake of their child, but she began having an affair with her co-star. She got pregnant by him and abandoned her family to publicly announce her relationship and pregnancy with someone who was suitably famous. She began her relationship with Johnny before she began acting, awed by his minor comedic success. However, Johnny's career has stalled, while her's has grown tremendously. She has become very fame hungry and is embarrassed by his lack of success and regrets being in a relationship for him. Johnny is a good guy, and has kept her secret, but their son Jaime has gotten to older enough to understand what happened to them both and he's not going to be so forgiving.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    My deepest, darkest secret?

If I told you......
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • itslouisitslouis Posts: 24 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    My deepest, darkest secret?

If I told you......

I'd have to lock you in a room with a cowplant, and wait for you to give up your sweet sweet Life Essence.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    My sims don’t really have many secrets, but one of them most certainly does. And nobody in the family knows yet.

You’d probably expect it to be one of the older sims, like maybe Abbie sneaks out to eat cupcakes instead of going to work or maybe Zachary’s wife Holly is secretly pregnant again, but this is not the case: It’s actually the youngest sim in the house; Abbie’s daughter, Lucy.

So what secret could a child have? Well, Lucy knows there’s something different about her. She’s not in the body she’s supposed to be in. She secretly identifies as male, but she’s not out yet so everyone still calls her Lucy.. for now.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Hoghead9400Hoghead9400 Posts: 8 New Member
    Being in the criminal career, my Sim has many deep, dark secrets. He's great at hosting parties with his wife and guests that include his mistress and casual girlfriends without anyone figuring it out. He has a vault filled with stolen goods. And people dont realize his karaoke bar is really a front. But only Grim and he know the reason he keeps offing vampires. I think Vlad suspects, though. Watch your back, Vlad, Jack's revenge is close at hand. His true love's death will be avenged.
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    That they're not real people, but tiny pixellated creatures controlled by a fickle creator :*