Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make me a sim?

I hope this is the right place to ask.

This young man is a character in an interactive story I am playing on my tablet, and I'd like to have him for my Sims 3 game.

SGfor9T.jpg

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Gosh he's cute! I hope someone can make him for you and I look forward to seeing the results :)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    What's his name? I'll see what I can do. :smile:
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    His name is Flynn O'Malley. He has blue eyes, in case you can't tell from the picture.
    @Mikezumi He is my type of fella for sure. :3

@IreneSwift Okey dokey! Going in game now. I'll make him cc and custom slider free so he looks just right in your game :smiley:
    @Emily4331 Thank you so much! I can't wait to get him into my game! He is totally my type too, especially with the personality he has in the story. He has a bad boy look, but while he is tough on the outside, and a bit reckless and impulsive, he has a heart of gold.

I don't have a problem with using CC, particularly if someone else has used it long-term with no issues, so if you need something to make him look right, I am willing to download it and add it to my game. But that tattoo he has on his arm is a bit too much for my liking, so don't concern yourself with trying to match it, even if you have something similar.

@Mikezumi I don't know how to do screenshots with my tablet or whether it's even possible, so I was happy to find a wiki online for the app that has the stories, and a picture of him. There are also user comments. Someone there said he resembled Ian Somerhalder. I immediately thought of you because I remembered you made a sim of him. But I don't think Flynn really looks like him, except maybe for the eyes and eyebrows.
    Hot guy delivery! :wink:

I took two screenshots of his face. One straight on and one more at the angle he appears in in the game. And I took screenshots of his two outfits that I made referencing the game: his everyday and formal. Beyond expansion packs, I believe I used some Diesel Stuff pants in two outfits, but since they're just jeans they aren't really necessary. No store stuff or anything. And I missed your comment on CC, so you get him vanilla. :tongue: But at least he will be a blank canvas for you to edit as you see fit without having to worry about getting his facial features correct. At least, if I did a good job. :lol: Also, I didn't bother with tattoos because I think EA tattoos stink and wouldn't look very good anyway. :lol: So good thing you aren't fond of them. :tongue:

lpHVY4d.png

yRIjQzb.png

apWhmco.png

UPfiuFb.png

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zaf6w6g0pule7c/Flynn_O'Malley.sim?dl=0

I also gave him these traits, aspiration, and favorites (but you are free to change them, of course. I did reference the wiki article for him to get an idea of his personality):

Traits: Good, Brave, Hot-headed, Friendly, and Family-Oriented.
    Reasoning: He's a cop and the wiki page described him as caring, so I gave him good, friendly, and brave to reflect his career and his caring nature. The wiki described him specifically as being hot-headed, so that one as a no brainer. :smile: And the wiki stressed how much love he has for his sister, Kate, so I figured family-oriented with fit him well. :smile:

LTW: International Super Spy

Favorites: Hamburger, Rock, and Red.

Hope you like him! I think I'm going to cc-ifying him now so I can use him in my game later on. :lol:
    Oh my goshhhhh :love:
    jKPUFxU.png
    @Mikezumi Thank you! :smiley:
    @Emily4331 Goodness, you are fast! He looks good. Thank you so much! I already have my favorite female sim set up in a home world, waiting for him. I was planning on playing her as a single sim, but decided that if someone managed to make him for me before I started playing her, I'd add him as her husband.

I have all EP's and SP's except Katy Perry, so everything you gave him works for me. Your trait selections fit him well too. (And my favorite color is red, LOL!)
    @Emily4331 I did tweak his face a little. The way his eyebrows are in the picture is their resting state, so I did my best to get that look. I think it would take CC eyebrows to get them exactly right, but I'm OK with how they turned out. I also thinned his lips a bit, and elongated his face, because on my tablet, in the story, he is thinner than in that picture and his face is longer. I also had to darken his coloring a bit, because he was quite pale in game. But there is one issue I don't know how to fix.

Here's a picture in game. You can see that he opens his eyes wider in the game than in CAW. His head is tilted down a bit, so it isn't as obvious as it is straight on, but maybe you can see it well enough in this picture. If you can tell me what sliders would fix his eyes, I'd appreciate it very much. If you can't, it's OK, he looks great anyway.

EYVP47F.jpg?1

Here's a picture of him with Annie. Don't they make a nice looking couple?

wlXQRWl.jpg

Hmm I don't recall using any custom sliders to make his eyes thinner, but grabbing these might help:
    http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/post/60910020417/ahmadbella3lek4s-facial-sliders-updated-all-17
    Thank you. So, if you did accidentally use one of those, would it take effect on him, even though I've since edited him in CAS? Or would I have to go back to the original and do it over?
    Whoops I never saw this comment. I am not sure, but you could just edit him in CAS using Master Controller and scale the eyes as you see fit.