Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete Legacy/Challenge List!

Comments

• laq87laq87 Posts: 3 New Member
    hi this is my first forum and i generally want to start a legacy but cant decide which will keep me interested i have all expansion and most of the stuff packs what is the best ep combination for a legacy challenge
  • mamabear1mamabear1 Posts: 25 Member
    How are the legacy challenges done? Do you have to have certain games? How does it do the points? I am clueless, I have never done one but it sounds interesting. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you
  • NeraNera Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having some problems. I want to see the Disney Challenge rules but every time I click on any cahllenge link here it brings me back to home page and I can't find Sims 3 Disney Challenge anywhere else so please help
  • SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited July 2018
    New challenge - the Renovacy Challenge

What’s a renovacy? And who might like it?

It’s a renovation-legacy. The aim is to renovate the dilapidated living quarters your sims have found themselves in. Before the youngest child becomes an adult.
    The rules are simple.
    Set ages to default mode.
    If you have seasons, set each season to either 7 days, or 3 days if you want to play with short years.
    No money cheats.
    The family starts with no money at all. If they have any, take it off them!
    No adult can have a career or profession: nothing with a proper salary. They can make money fishing, collecting and selling things, gardening, playing for tips, sculpting, inventing and selling your products at the consignment store, dumpster diving…but no jobs (though there can be an exception for one part-time job if it’s essential to the story.)
    Children can sell baked goods or lemonade, if you buy the stand and a cooker.
    Teens can have a part-time job.

Children have to be grade A students as soon as possible, and stay on the honour roll. You don’t want social services investigating your home life, and seeing the state of your home.
    Family relationships have to be good too, for the same reason – if they start off poor, then you have to improve them as a priority.

The renovating rules.
    All flooring and walls have to be papered over – you can’t sell the floor or wall covering that’s already there.
    You can repaint things to make them look better, but you have to pay 25 simoleons for everything you paint – make a donation on the mailbox.
    Your aim is for everyone to have their own bedroom (spouses can share, and babies or toddlers can go in with someone else), with a bed, curtains, bedside table, lamp and dresser or desk or toybox.
    Bathroom/toilet goal is one between two. At least one with bath and one with shower.
    Kitchen is fridge, cooker, sink, three counter units, lighting, and clock, picture and bench accessory.
    Dining room/area is table, enough chairs for everyone plus a visitor, rug, lighting, two pictures .
    Sitting room is enough comfy seating for everyone, coffee table, two plants, lighting, two pictures and either television or stereo.
    For people who like scoring things, you can score the rooms: add up the points on the furniture for environment, energy, comfort, fun and stress relief. Hunger, bladder and hygiene don’t count. A total of 10 gives you a level 1 room, 20 a level 2 and so on.
    Garden area: if there are plants here that you want to get rid of, you can sell them, but you can only spend the money on fences or walls or other plants. The goal for the garden is to have it fenced and gated (to keep the children safe). You can score a garden like the rooms though, by adding things to it.

Who might like it?
    Someone who wants a shortish challenge. The house has to be finished by the time the youngest child is an adult.
    Someone who likes building, creating families and starting off a story.

Building rules.
    You can make this as hard as you like, except that each house must start with a toilet and shower, some means of cooking (can be a fire pit) and somewhere for everyone to sleep. This can be a sleeping bag on the floor. Any babies or toddlers have to have a cot each and one potty. After that, it’s totally up to you! You can make it as ugly as you like, as run-down as you like…the sleeping area has to have a roof, but nothing else does. You can make the furniture as outrageous as you want…just go wild!

Creating a family rules.
    One adult or teen must have the Good trait so that they can make donations on the mailbox.
    The family can be as hard to play as you like, and as big as you like. There must be one adult, though, and if the adult is a grandparent, then there has to be one teen. I quite like dressing them in dreadful clothes. And they can’t have better ones until they can afford a dresser!
    Give it a starting story and post it for someone else to download and play!

Links to mine: (more coming later as I get them moved onto my story site). These are the cc free and pattern-free ones.

http://samelasstories.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/the-newton-brown-renovacy.html - by SamelaRita
    http://samelasstories.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/the-mcphail-renovacy.html - by SamelaRita
    http://samelasstories.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/luke-and-lucy-renovacy.html - by SamelaRita
    http://samelasstories.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/the-warehouse-renovacy.html - by SamelaRita
    http://samelasstories.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/the-orphanage-renovacy.html - by SamelaRita

The Mojica-Hutchins renovacy by Mmdrgntobldrgn. Lot here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9194494
    Back story here: http://mamadragonssims.weebly.com/renovation-challenges/hutchins-and-mojica-renovation-challenge

Sassafras renovacy by ADWilson
    https://adwilson1991.wordpress.com/sassafras/

KaytayRoall made a renovacy for Ciane as a gift:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16455862/#Comment_16455862
    Lot here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9212852

Ciane made a renovacy with a twist: https://2sim3.wordpress.com/other/container/

Mmdrgntobldrgn made another one: http://mamadragonssims.weebly.com/mama-dragons-sims/norris

Link to the thread here - and also to the stories people are posting about their renovacies.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920867/the-renovacy-challenge-a-new-and-short-challenge#latest
    Post edited by SamelaRita on
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Nera wrote: »
    I'm having some problems. I want to see the Disney Challenge rules but every time I click on any cahllenge link here it brings me back to home page and I can't find Sims 3 Disney Challenge anywhere else so please help

This thread is outdated. Many of the links point back to the old forums and were never updated. An updated challenge list was created but unfortunately was never stickied so it's not easy to find. There are 2 Disney challenges listed on the updated challenge list:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907178/sims-3-challenge-list-updated-may-11th-2017/p1
  • NeraNera Posts: 2 New Member
    @TreyNutz thank you so much
  • MistyZBAMistyZBA Posts: 29 Member
    New Challenge: Download my Simford and Son family and follow the guidelines in the description.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I don't think this list is updated any more, but I'll add this one:

I'm going to call this the Toddler Training (TT) challenge. I've done the seven babes and one adult challenge before. It is doable, but it is also intense.

For those that want a challenge, but a calmer experience, create a family with both parents and six toddlers in CAS. Then, using no cheats (money or otherwise), build them a home where ever you like. Premium content store items and cc furnishings that are cheaper or give better benefits are considered cheats.

Your goal is to completely train each toddler before they grow up. My toddlers are only toddlers for five days (as I set one Sim day equals a year) and I completely trained five of the six, but had one tot who didn't finish the logic series. I'll play it better next time, hopefully!

So, each tot gets potty trained, learns to walk and talk, and reads (or is read) all the skill books.

Here's my example play through:

https://2sim3.wordpress.com/other/tots/
  • MistyZBAMistyZBA Posts: 29 Member
    Has anyone tried a Zodiac Challenge so each sim in the extended family is a different sign? If not I propose that as a challenge.
  • brittmspaceballsbrittmspaceballs Posts: 21 Member
    Great list. Thank you!
  • kaylajean90kaylajean90 Posts: 16 Member
    I have created a new challenge and would love to hear feedback on it. It is meant to be lengthy with a lot of money manipulation. I created the file using Google Docs and Google Sheets.
    It is called A New Community Challenge. It is similar to Build Newcrest in the means of it is taking place in Newcrest, but the story and Challenges are so much different. This is the list of Rules and Step and This is the Free Printables that will help you throughout the challenge. The List of Rules link will take you to Google Docs and the Free Printables will take you to Google Sheets. You shouldn't have to login to review them.
  • hugsfromhannahhugsfromhannah Posts: 152 Member
    edited December 2018
    I did this thing for fun, and realized that it would make a phenomenal challenge.
    I'll post again if/when I end up making official rules and creating a "challenge", but here's what I did.
    I basically made a Sim with the Heartbreaker LTW, but I had to kill every single one of the 10 lovers in 10 different ways, just to get to the Grim Reaper.
    I don't play Sims 4, so I don't know how well it'd translate to that game.
    I made a thread with my entire adventure.
    What ended up happening is kind of funny and extremely messed up, I'm begging someone to go read it all.
    Let me know if this sounds like something people would be interested in doing!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952457/how-to-kill-10-sims-to-seduce-the-grim-reaper/
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    I don't know if this list is getting updated anymore but if it is I made a challenge today that I think people would enjoy called the Family Consequences Challenge
  • silverwood02silverwood02 Posts: 73 Member
    I don't know if this list is getting updated anymore but if it is I made a challenge today that I think people would enjoy called the Family Consequences Challenge

Your link does not work!
  • X_Pixel_Pixie_XX_Pixel_Pixie_X Posts: 3 New Member
    this is so helpful omg!! thanks
  • goldenwhiskergoldenwhisker Posts: 30 Member
    Thanks so much for the list! That's very helpful. May consider trying one or two or many of those. :D
    Do well in school, kids
    XGSlGWt.png
  • SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    Great list! You missed the Heir to ruins challenge, Seven dwarfs challenge and Timelord challenge.
  • DaJuiceMane513DaJuiceMane513 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have created a "Intermediate Legacy" interesting enough, its not so intermediate lol.

So I always struggle deciding what world to use. And what direction to take. I always spent way to much time customizing worlds to fit as much expansion stuff as possible. That is a horrible approach. This continues to be an issue with me considering I dont use CC or MODS.

I have come up with a way to take advantage of the entire game with out getting bored with the sane gameplay over and over.

I have 8 worlds. SV, TB, SS, BP, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, RV, AP and IP. All in game content except RV, which was free.

With these world I chose my least favorite, Twinbrook. Created my founder as a Teen, with his immediate family. Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister. This angle is an attempt to build some backstory for my founder.

There will be a family business through my legacy that the founder will start. Upon graduating highschool and becoming a young adult. I move my founder to Sunlight Shores to start the family business.

This is when the legacy will take off.... I have use 2 of 8 towns now. Leaving 6 remaining. My founder, eventually will have 7 children. As they grow older, one child will stay home in SS, the others will venture to others towns to continue the legacy.

Generation 3 will begin in each heirs respected new town. This gives me the option and full use of the game. I cant wait to get through 10 seasons and see which one was successfull and which wasnt!

Please give me your thoughts on this!!! Thank you!!
  • jdoensonjdoenson Posts: 7 New Member
    @silverwood02
    Figured out what was wrong with the link! There was no colon before the two forward slashes. I can't post links yet, but for reference it shows, https //, where it should be https :// (just take out the space after the https, because apparently that's a link too)
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Here's the corrected LINK for KayosCatalyst's Challenge :3
  • AliceAngelisAliceAngelis Posts: 17 Member
    This "challenge" is not actually very hard. Its main purpose is to facilitate interacting with lots of different pre-made households in a specific neighborhood. I'll keep doing more when I finish my playthrough of this one, for as long as I'm not bored.

What Are We Doing Here?

In the Remington Slayer Challenge, you, your family or a close friend, or maybe a business you were involved in have gotten the attention of the Goth family in a bad way. Probably you found out about their sinister dynastic conspiracy that married Cornelia Goth nee Crumplebottom of the magically potent Crumplebottom family to Gunther Goth, of the wealthy and influential Goth family, and used their combined wealth and power to create alliance with other powerful families and form a shadow alliance that rules SimNation from behind the scenes. They're kind of particular about people who find out about that sort of thing. Maybe you found out, or maybe you knew someone who found out and now the Goths think of you as a loose end to be tied up. Either way, you need to leave SimCity and hide someplace where they won't think to look. Some place without any Goths, Crumplebottoms, Altos, or Landgraabs, and which is also so interminably boring that people fall asleep just thinking about moving there. That's right: You're moving to Riverview.

There's just one problem: Hannah Jones nee Remington is the last remnant of the old Remington family, and they're part of the conspiracy. Hannah herself is only dimly aware of the whole "vast alliance between powerful families to rule the world" thing, having run off ages ago to live her own life, and only got roped back into things when the last of the other Remingtons died and she and her husband got the big spooky house on Remington Point as inheritance. The rumors are that one of the original Remingtons - arms manufacturers for the military back in the 19th century - built that house to be as confusing as possible so that the ghosts of the victims of her family's weaponry wouldn't be able to find her. This is just a myth. The house's builder was a hobbyist architect in an era when women in the architecture business was frowned upon, so she used her own mansion as an architectural playground, building, tearing down, and rebuilding wings as the whim suited her, and the house steadily grew stairways to nowhere and doors to nothing as vestigial remnants of floorplans that had been mostly recycled into newer projects.

The house is totally haunted, though, it's just haunted by the ghosts of the Remington family themselves, is all. Total coincidence about the whole "house built to confuse ghosts" things. The ghosts aren't even all that confused by the architecture. They lived here, after all.

Anyway, the point here is that the Remington girl is asleep at the wheel so far as hunting down threats to the conspiracy goes, but she *does* entertain visits from the Goths and their allies on a regular basis, and those guys talk to the ghosts who haunt the place, and those ghosts are so committed to seeing their family's power entrenched in perpetuity that they decided to return from beyond the grave to personally see to it. And you're all alone out here. Mandatory water-exiting lessons in all public schools means that hitmen need to be more clever than just using the old "delete the pool ladder" trick, but with the kind of money the Goths have, they can buy your plot, dig a pool to toss you in, and then wall you inside. Or just create a Poe-style murder cell, brick you into it, and wait for you to starve. Or just start an electrical fire while you're asleep. Look, there's lots of ways to kill a Sim, and the Goths can afford all of them if they find out you're living here.

You won't be safe until you've busted the ghosts in the mansion.

THE RULES

-You can have as many people in your household as you want. Maybe you're just one stray loose end, or maybe you're a stray loose end who needs to take their entire family into hiding with them, or maybe you're a whole group of people who met each other while fleeing the wrath of the Goths and are now roommates by circumstance.

-You can buy a house or plot anywhere in town, but you can't cheat for extra funds and there's some harsh restrictions on employment early on, so pick someplace with manageable rent. Getting those employment restrictions lifted requires making friends with the trailer trash down by Ely Road, so the Budget Home is a good pick for lone Sims or romantically involved couples, and the Tish Cottage is good for larger households.

-Story progression must be turned off so that the neighborhood households remain in their starting configuration. Several challenges rely on these households being as they are. You should use long lifespan if you want time pressure, as adult sims might plausibly die before the challenge can be completed, or epic lifespans if you don't want your original sim dying near the end of the challenge. I used an epic lifespan.

-The only career you can take in Chapter One is the Criminal career, but if you ever get caught by the police, that's it. Game over. The Goths' plants in the police will get word to them and you'll before you're released.

-Before Chapter Two, you can only talk to Lucky Perkins, the Crosby family, the Broke family, the Ivanov family, Hunter Cottoneye, Hal Breckenridge, and Ma and Rhoda Bagley (but not Sherman). If someone not on this list ever enters a house you're visiting, you must leave the lot immediately. Even if it's your own house! You have to flee and hide until they leave.

-If Hannah or Aiden Jones ever rise to Friend or sink to Disliked, make note of the time. You have exactly 24 hours from then to complete Chapter Four of the challenge before she mentions you to the Goths and they send their assassins to finish the job. If you aren't on Chapter Four yet, you don't get to skip any chapters (and you are probably going to die).

-If you're being bloody, you may at various points kill Sims. When this happens, you can use cheats to kill a Sim by doing things like setting their hunger meter to zero or cheating them into a pool and setting energy to zero. You may also sometimes need to delete a Sim from the neighborhood. In this case, remove them from any households in the neighborhood but do not kill them. These people have been forced to leave town (usually because they were arrested for something) but aren't actually dead.

Chapter One: Fugitive

If the Goths catch wind that you're here, that's it. So step one is to blend in with the community - before you draw the attention of any of the wealthier residents. By the time Hannah Jones hears about you, you need to already be part of the town, someone who's been around for whole seasons, someone who's been around long enough that Hannah would have no reason to mention you to the Goths. The good news is, your limited funds guarantee you a place in the trailer park on the east side of town, where people get overlooked by default.

The first order of business is to blend in. You must make friends with Hal Breckenridge, plus at least one person from at least three other households. Once you're a regular in the trailer park, it'll be safe to integrate yourself into the community.

Chapter Two: Make Friends and Influence People

In this chapter, you need to lay the foundations for Chapter Three, which means how you go about this depends on how you plan to gain access to Remington Point. If you want to assassinate Hannah and Aiden Jones, you need to make friends with the new money, lock down control of city hall, and befriend a patsy by completing challenges 1, 5, and 6. If you want to lead an uprising so you can kill the Joneses and have their demise be lost in the chaos, you need to make friends with the farmers, get the criminal element on your side, and befriend a patsy by completing challenges 2, 4, and 6. If you want to be a good person and convince Hannah and Aiden Jones to help you rather than murdering them, you need to mend the divide between the farmers and the new money so that they will be predisposed to trust you when you break the news of the whole "SimNation-spanning evil conspiracy" thing by completing challenges 1, 2, and 3. None of the challenges are exclusive, so you can complete them all if you like.

Challenge 1: Befriend the new money. Besides the Joneses, who you still can't get close to, the new money all live in Riverblossom Hills. They're the Grisbys, the Shallows, Jon Lessen, and Jebidiah Wilson. To complete the challenge, befriend at least one person from all four households.

Challenge 2: Befriend the farmers. The farmers are spread out all over. Some of their homes are already being swallowed up by expanding urbanization, and others are still out where there's room to breathe. For now. They're the Carpenter-Rhodes, the other Carpenter-Rhodes, the McDermotts, and the Joys. To complete the challenge, befriend at least one person from all four households.

Challenge 3: Soothe the tensions between the new money and the farmers. Throw a party and invite at members of at least two of the household from Challenge 1, at least two of the households from Challenge 2, and nobody who isn't from one of the households from either of those two challenges (or from your own household), and make sure it's a great party. The tensions in Riverview won't explode into violence on their own or anything, but it still kind of sucks to have everyone giving each other dirty looks all the time, and mending those bridges will give the town a brighter future.

Challenge 4: Get the criminal underbelly on your side. Rhoda Bagley runs the local smugglers, and she's tired of having her goody two-shoes brother Sherman Bagley looking over her shoulder. To corrupt Sherman, you must invite him into your household, then build him up enough lifetime happiness to first change his lifetime wish to something more avaricious, then to change his traits. When changing his traits, swap Good for Evil. You may change other traits if you like. Once Sherman Bagley has been corrupted, change his career track to Criminal and get him up to at least rank 4. He has now joined his sister's bank robbing crew, Rhoda is eternally grateful, and the challenge is complete.

Challenge 5: Get city hall on your side. Lorraine Cantina wants to be mayor. You want to be friends with the mayor. There's a compatibility there. Invite Lorraine into your household and get her up to rank 7 of the politics career track. You can also change her life wish away from becoming leader of the free world, since you need her to remain at rank 7 at least for a while.

Challenge 6: Befriend a patsy. Hunter Cottoneye and Lucky Perkins are both weird hermits. If there were to be a murder, you could probably convince the town they did it, so long as they trusted you enough to let you plant a bunch of evidence and make them reluctant to incriminate you. Become good friends with either Hunter Cottoneye or Lucky Perkins to complete the challenge.

Chapter Three: Remington Point

Now that you've laid the groundwork, it's time to put your plan into action. Seize control of Remington Point through assassination, uprising, or the power of friendship.

Assassination: The cops won't like covering up a double murder for you. In order to pull it off, you must firmly entrench yourself as the heart of the town's economy, to the point where you could tear the town's prosperity down with a few perfectly legal memos sent from your jail cell even if they did bring you in. With an economic cannon aimed square at their standard of living, the cops will back down. You must own more than half of the venues in town. It does not matter how many of them are "buildings" or "properties" or whatever, but houses and empty plots don't count. You need 13 to qualify if you're using the town's defaults. If you build extra venues, that will increase the number you need to finish the chapter. Once you have enough properties, visit Remington Point with at least two Evil good friends who are at least Teen age to help you overpower the Joneses. The Shallows are pretty much all Evil, so is Rhoda Bagley. You must get the Joneses alone, with no witnesses, and make sure each one dies separately from the other, so that one can't call the cops while you're busy with the other. Once you've got a Jones alone with yourself and your two mooks, use cheats to do the deed. Then remove your patsy (Hunter or Lucky) from the game using cheats again, as the police take them away.

Uprising: The farmers and the new money don't get along. It's gonna take some elbow grease to turn that into a blood feud, though. You're gonna need two crimes to get this thing rolling, so you'll need two patsies, so you'll need to make good friends with both Lucky Perkins and Hunter Cottoneye. Then max out your Rebel influence to get tensions to the boiling point. Next you'll need an army, and for that you'll need to be good friends with *all* Sims aged teen and up from the households available in Chapter 1, except for Hal Breckenridge. In total, that's Yuri Ivanov, Nadine Ivanov, Heather Crosby, Odin Crosby, Flat Broke, Flo Broke, Ruby Broke, Buck Broke, and Trigger Broke. You also need to maintain your friendships with the farmers from Chapter Two, but only to keep them from siding with the new money. You don't need to make them good friends because you don't need them to actually join in. Then you need a spark. Literally, in that you need to pick one of the people living in Riverblossom Hills (it doesn't matter which one) and set their house on fire. After the fire has burned out, remove Lucky Perkins from the game. The police have arrested him as the culprit for the fire. Then use cheats to set every house in Riverblossom Hills on fire and bring yourself, Rhoda Bagley, and Sherman Bagley to Remington Point while Aiden and Hannah are there. Kill both Aiden and Hannah. In the aftermath, randomly delete or kill half of the Sims aged teen and up from the Chapter 1 households (except Hal). If this leaves any households with no one aged at least young adult, merge the household with another from the trailer park. Then delete Hunter Cottoneye as well as he's fingered for leading the uprising. In all the chaos, nobody noticed that you were the one who killed Aiden and Hannah.

Power of Friendship: You must reach best friend status with both Hannah and Aiden. The countdown timer starting when you make friends with either of them still applies, so you must do this and complete Chapter Four within the same 24 hour period. Once you explain your story to Hannah and Aiden, the two trust you enough to help you escape the Goths. You'll still need to deal with those meddlesome ghosts, so make sure you have a Ghost Hunter capable of busting a whole lot of ghosts ready to go when you start talking to the Joneses.

Chapter Four: Ghostbusters

Now you have access to Remington Point, you must move in a Sim with the Ghost Hunter profession and bust all the ghosts. I haven't gotten this far in my own run and it's been a while since I played a Ghost Hunter, but if I'm remembering this right, you should be able to do this just using normal mechanics.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I just thought of a new challenge that I'm going to call Moving Up. You start with a 10x10 lot for the first gen. When the second generation heir(ess) is ready to move out on their own, save the game and then kick everyone in the family to the clipboard (in Edit Town mode) in order to save an empty copy of the family lot to the bin. You can then quit and reload your game to find everyone just as they were before you kicked them out, but now there will be a copy of the family lot in the bin. Place an empty lot the next size larger and then copy the old lot from the bin to that newer, larger lot. Now have the heir(ess) move to that lot and play out gen 2 in that lot. Each generation you move the current family lot to the bin and place another, just larger, empty lot to which you'll move the last generation's family lot. This way you can really have fun with with a new look as your home grows and changes each generation.
  • dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited October 2019
    MistyZBA wrote: »
    Has anyone tried a Zodiac Challenge so each sim in the extended family is a different sign? If not I propose that as a challenge.

I actually have one that assigns traits and ltw/careers based on the zodiac sign generated at birth. It's based on the base game but could easily be expanded to include the expansions. If there is interest I could post the specifics, but when I tried on the old forums there was no interest.

...and I just realized I responded to a post from July 2018. Sorry.

• ZoearkZoeark Posts: 5 New Member
    Nice list!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top