March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggest an Expansion/Add On

Hey :D

I'm guessing there must be threads like this, but i thought id start one myself. If you could suggest an expansion pack to produce, what would it be?

For me i think it would be something to enhance the swimming pools. SO maybe be able to create a water park, as well as having more items for home use, such as slides and diving boards and such, be able to make a kids pool for toddlers, and be able to teach children to swim (unless you can already do that and I've just not noticed it!!)

Would love to hear what you think!!

Comments

• HayHay33HayHay33 Posts: 113
    edited May 2012
    I like the water park idea, that would be fun. :)

Hmm....there's so much you could do, I don't even know what I'd want. xD Lol
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited May 2012
    This thread needs to be posted in Ideas and Feedback. And if you don't do it, one of the mods will see it here and move it for you anyway.

Ideas and Feedback is for posting ideas for future expansion packs. And for giving the company feedback.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • MadDrummerGirlMadDrummerGirl Posts: 11 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Jarsie9 wrote:
    This thread needs to be posted in Ideas and Feedback. And if you don't do it, one of the mods will see it here and move it for you anyway.

Ideas and Feedback is for posting ideas for future expansion packs. And for giving the company feedback.

Thanks for this, i didn't realise, ill try and move it now :)
  • phantomninja84phantomninja84 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello my idea for a expansion/add on would be to add werewolves to the game like in the sims 3
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,258 Member
    Hello my idea for a expansion/add on would be to add werewolves to the game like in the sims 3

@phantomninja84, you can post your idea in the Sims 4 Ideas section in an existing thread over there as this is an old TS3 ideas thread... ;)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Locking this as it's a fairly old thread and this is the wrong category to suggest ideas for expansions - this category's for forum-specific feedback and ideas.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top