Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Strangerville

Comments

• kasarifickasarific Posts: 21 Member
    No
    Absolutely not this game pack is too creepy for me.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes
    Upon further examination of what we have heard from the devs, I now cast my vote in favor of an enthusiastic yes.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Yes
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Upon further examination of what we have heard from the devs, I now cast my vote in favor of an enthusiastic yes.

Yep I already voted yes, but still with the caveat that the world being liveable is of no interest to me; it will be like the New England one (whatever it's called, that came with Pets) that I only visit if I need to take a pet to the vet. I never visit any lots nor do I live there. I will play thru the mystery, and then equip all my sims with the traing dummy and laptops.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    Yes
    World Adventures and the exploring in it was my favourite expansion in Sims 3. It went downhill for me after that so I welcome a return of another adventure type pack in this game.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Maybe
    I'll wait and see if what the game offers before making a decision. The mystery, locale and ideas are interesting, but I don't see anything that I would really care about after trying it once. Mysteries aren't as fun a second time. I want to see if this pack offers more substantial content.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Simgurl20Simgurl20 Posts: 162 Member
    Yes
    Seems interesting and seems like something I would like.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Yes
    Yes! I can't wait!! :)
  • NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    Yes
    I need it but will have to wait for it to be on sale. I was thinking about getting Parenthood on the next sale but I think I will wait with that GP as Strangerville looks much more interesting.
  • ShortyBooShortyBoo Posts: 160 Member
    Yes
    I'm mostly just getting it for the neighborhood and hairstyles.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes
    Definitely. The Military career is one where you can go to a rabbithole or work from home -- my favorite kind. And I have some ideas about which of my lucky(?) Sims will get to solve the mystery.
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but I will wait until it's on sale. I'm not super enthused for it, but there are aspects I would use in my game - like the new world, the military career, and laptops - and I like that the infection can be turned off.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes
    Now that I have enough informations that's a yes. I love the world, it's a big world for a GP and I love the fact that we can avoid strangeness.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Yes
    I have been waiting for the military career since base game that alone is enough for me to get it. Being able to opt out of the other content if I'm not interested is a bonus wish they would do the same with other supernatural type stuff like ghost night.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    Yes
    I'm a yes, just because I will buy anything for my sims game lol..... it's bad I can't have a missing badge on the front page :(
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    Yes
    It honestly looks like something unique and different so as of right now it's a yes! It looks pretty cool and lot's of fun. I am really interested in the new career and what looks like new CAS items!! With school, sims is a bit of an on and off activity (too many activities I like to do and not enough time) but definitely will prioritize the sims for a bit over my other activities!! I'm pretty excited for the game!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Maybe
    It's a very strong: maybe? :)
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely!
    This is the kind of gamepack I enjoy!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but not straight away. I am waiting for a sale
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Maybe
    I'll likely get it on sale for the cas and build and buy items. Or try winning it in a giveaway.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Yes
    Maybe not right away. But I will.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Maybe
    Maybe, because the video was creepy. And I don't want zombified sims randomly in my worlds and games.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Maybe
    Probably...
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
    Maybe
    @SimGuruHouts

I think we've been told that you can remove all aspects of the 'strange-ness' from the world via playing through the story. Does this mean that you can only play through the story once in each save? Or is there some way to 'reset' it etc?
    ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€