Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When watching let’s plays what expansions do you like to watch?

Hey all.
So I started creating a small Sims/ gaming YouTube channel. Currently I have a Sims 3 let’s play going. (Still learning the ropes)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDFIrbf4IIOreWeGY5Unzw?view_as=subscriber

But I recently brought Sims 4 to try out. And with the current sales, I was curious as to what expansion packs do you like to watch / see when you watch Sims 4 videos?

Thanks
Have a good day!
Phoenix

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    There were a few Seasons LPs that I enjoyed. That said, personally I'd advise against basing an entire series on one pack. From my experience they usually they start out fine, but as the series goes on, they stray further and further from the pack itself and go in an entirely different direction. I feel LPs are best when left "neutral" if that makes sense.

Of course, it's up to you.
  • ShadowPhoenix21ShadowPhoenix21 Posts: 141 Member
    Yes that does make sense. Thanks
    It was more not basing a let's play on it, unless it was get famous it was more what add ons/ town do you/ would you enjoy watching. Like with seasons you can have a normal let's play, but may become more interesting with the change of seasons. Or with pets. You like watching sims interact with pets. If that makes sense?
  • IiyonceIiyonce Posts: 32 Member
    Just do whatever you want. Make the game fun for you. If you're having fun so will viewers.
  • ShadowPhoenix21ShadowPhoenix21 Posts: 141 Member
    Will do. Thanks ^^