Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
Time for another countdown thread.

6 Days!!!!
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Aeren90Aeren90 Posts: 65 Member
    So disappointed :( I won’t be buying it.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Yay! The countdown thread is here! I can't wait!
    #Team Occult
  • KBetelgeuseKBetelgeuse Posts: 74 Member
    WoooHoooo!!! When can I sign up?
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    just saw the trailer, want. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    I was shocked that it was coming out in 6 day
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I was shocked that it was coming out in 6 day

Same.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    It's not a long time to wait.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The build & buy items look fantastic!! I want this now.
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    im excited and interested.... it sort of takes a side step away from my usual game play, but then so did vampires... i dont play vampires in my usual game play style but i enjoyed a fling with them when i bought a pack bundle that included it. I can see me having real fun with this strangetown sickness and my sims investigating what is going on.

Do we think this is going to be more of a story based pack that you have to walk through step by step or more open game play like the usual worlds?

I really like the look of central strangetown, love the idea of having playable vans/rv's to live in, like the deserty setting and cowboy hints. even if my sims go there and dont play against the strangetown sickness storyline i think it could be a nice addition to my game. Kind of kooky and fun. Sure i'd like universities and a tropical island expansion packs, but they are going to take time to develop and flesh out fully. personally i think this is a really nice thing to follow up get famous and keep me entertained whilst i wait for content that is more relevant to my normal play style later in the year. I certainly didnt think it had anything to do with witches and am surprised anyone could convince themselve that it was going to be that from the hints we were given, so im sorry if you're dissapointed over that... but isnt that much more likely to come out at the end of the summer in time for halloween? got to think sales tactics here!

Anyone else excited with me? cause there seems to be a lot of moaners in the youtube chat feed sadly....
    The build & buy items look fantastic!! I want this now.

build and buy? I didn't see anything in the trailer.
    Lu4ERme.gif
    Look at the clutter and the jukebox (?) on the blog screenshots!
    Look at the clutter and the jukebox (?) on the blog screenshots!

Oh thank's.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SousChefSanjisSousChefSanjis Posts: 10 New Member
    ...and so begins the countdown for a console release as well. Probably more like 60 days for us, though :disappointed:
    Did anybody notice the awesome martial arts training machine in the trailer?
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Couldn't believe it when they announced it will be releasing in less than a week! Expected a March release, but it's nice the wait won't be long at all. Not sure if I'll be buying yet, but I do enjoy watching gameplay videos so at least got that going for me regardless lol
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Yes! It has begun! Unfortunately, I won't be able to buy it on release day, as I'm waiting for my credit card to arrive and, most probably, it won't be here until then, but I guess it's okay. Same price as all the other game packs, right? Let's hope it's worth it and we're getting a new life state, too!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I haven't seen this mentioned yet but at 0:10 of the trailer there is a group photo of the trailer sims that is a) sat on the table and not on a wall and b) has more than two sims in it! That's what I am the most interested in atm. Also later on in the trailer around 0:30 two sims are walking and talking at the same time. I feel like this might be just staging for the trailer but it would be soo cool if it wasn't!! I wonder when we'll get the pre-pack patch? Loving all the new hairstyles too but I'll probably end up waiting for a sale tbh
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I haven't seen this mentioned yet but at 0:10 of the trailer there is a group photo of the trailer sims that is a) sat on the table and not on a wall and b) has more than two sims in it! That's what I am the most interested in atm. Also later on in the trailer around 0:30 two sims are walking and talking at the same time. I feel like this might be just staging for the trailer but it would be soo cool if it wasn't!! I wonder when we'll get the pre-pack patch? Loving all the new hairstyles too but I'll probably end up waiting for a sale tbh

I think the group photo and the option to set the photo on the table is actually an update to the cameras and will probably come with the pre patch.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Gonna be the shortest countdown thread ever.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Can't wait! Though I'm dying for more information.
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm dying to see the BB assets for this one :D
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    So glad I'm traveling this weekend. It will make the countdown speed by!
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I am really happy that they decided to make the announcement closer to the release date.
    edited February 2019
    5 Days Left!!!!

• graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Did anybody notice the awesome martial arts training machine in the trailer?

Probably part of the military career..I liked it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top