The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille - A mystery only Sims can solve

Comments

• Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    It'll go well with get to work for people into this at least. Cute that they called it Strangerville: Stranger Things meets Strangetown. Too bad they didn't wait to release aliens, could have given them more detail and scare factor. Anyways, I'm over it already, bring on the next pack.
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Can I buy it on Origin before release?
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Looks neat!
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    Love it, called it, excited by it. This is totally up my alley.
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Just finished watching the trailer! I love this! The town looks fantastic! Love those desert style mountains and the country-ish buildings and designs! Love the clothes! The mystery and exploration should be great! I am very excited to see this! Thanks for all of your work putting this together and for the soon-to-be release date! I am super excited about this!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I don't know what to say lol.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    ŦΔҜ€ Μ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř. ŇØŴ!
  • GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    This looks amazing and is right up my alley. Finally something new and quirky! This is a gamepack that I can be truly hyped for. Thank you! Thank you so very much! I feel that this is the perfect time to tease something so strange. It fits with the odd quirkiness of the older sims games that I found very lacking in the Sims 3 and 4 until now.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2019
    this reminds of the sims 2 stories games soo much! im sooo exited for this pack its something different and i really like it plus its coming really soon! i cant wait for this
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    This really isn't my thing at all. Will probably pass, but if I see some stuff in a review that changes my mind, I may see if ti comes down in price on a sale. the whole military/conspiracy/mystery to solve stuff just isn't my thing at all, but I'm glad this seems to be pleasing others :)
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Not really something I was expecting or even looking forward to.
    I'm assuming it's going to be similar to Jungle adventure and not a new place to live in.
    I am also confused by the dates on the web page that is linked at the end of the trailer: 1st March and 8th March. But the GP is released on the 26th February?
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I am a bit on the fence regarding the replayability of such a theme, but I am open to more info coming within the next few days. I do like that they are trying new things with TS4, I do not want to see a rehash of all the TS3 packs. And the GPs have all been very good so far in adding meaningful gameplay. This is certainly intriguing.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Not overly interested in the concept but don't hate it either. Whether I buy or not will depend on how much I like the cas and build items at this point, but I am guessing that I will end up with it at some point even if I do wait for a sale.
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    Where can we find details on what's included in the pack please?
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    Great, looks like any hopes of some sort of SimFu reticent of Sims3 is out-of-the-question. Not really interested in the concept at this point.
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    I love this type of stuff, so I am really looking forward to this. <3
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Iiyonce wrote: »
    I know people are gonna say "Well you don't have to buy it" blah blah... I'm tired of them ignoring people's obvious wants and giving something nobody asked for. I can already tell this is going to be like Jungle adventure where you can only play it once and it gets super bland after.

Right... a beach world would have been delightful... but even setting that aside... why not... STRANGETOWN? It was right there... The name is super super lame.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,394 Member
    So there's going to be short comics on it until March
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/strangerville-comic/part-1
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Forgot a link in the opening post! *ops!*

achel3lubpy1.png

StrangerVille comic >> check it out here!
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    So there's going to be short comics on it until March
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/strangerville-comic/part-1

Oh, is that what it was?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    Haha, my heartbeat still hasn't slowed down. :p
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I love this pack so much! It looks so much fun, this is probably the best pack yet
    a256aFi.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Looks good. So it comes with a new world, possibly a martial arts skill, possibly a new career, and then some new Selvadorada-style exploration gameplay. The smiling people may also function as something of a new minor life state as well. Excited to hear more tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top