Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille - A mystery only Sims can solve

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
It’s a quiet desert town.

Library.

Watering hole.

Quirky locals.

Military personnel?

Uh. . . conspiracy theories?

A secret lab?!

You know, typical.

achel3lubpy1.png

Welcome to StrangerVille, where townspeople are acting bizarre for unknown reasons. There’s a deep, dark secret afoot, and your Sim can solve the mystery in The Sims™ 4 StrangerVille!* On February 26, 2019, the strangeness will be released on PC and Mac.

Read the full announcement blog here, take a look at the StrangerVille comic here and share your first impressions about this new Game Pack below!

Will your Sims try to solve the mystery? :smiley:
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    edited February 2019
    Official Blog

It’s a quiet desert town.

Library.

Watering hole.

Quirky locals.

Military personnel?

Uh. . . conspiracy theories?

A secret lab?!

You know, typical.

Welcome to StrangerVille, where townspeople are acting bizarre for unknown reasons. There’s a deep, dark secret afoot, and your Sim can solve the mystery in The Sims™ 4 StrangerVille!* On February 26, 2019, the strangeness will be released on PC and Mac.

Suit Up
    Your Sim will meet many locals and search for clues. But, before they do, you can outfit them in StrangerVille-style clothes! Will it be the bomber jacket and distressed jeans? A prairie-style dress? Or, the super-serious lab coat? Get your Sim prepared in any way you like.

Head Out
    Okay, you’ve got your gear. So, where do you head off to? You could get to know locals (and secrets) at the watering hole. Even visit the library to meet scientists who may or may not know important information. But, your Sim can’t be in two places at once. So, you may have to rely on some “equipment” to gather more information.

Follow the Clues

When it starts getting really weird out there, DON’T PANIC! EVEN THOUGH THIS PART IS ALL IN CAPS! Strange weather, odd behavior, and things that glow? Sheesh. The mystery just keeps unfolding. But you just may be one step closer to solving the puzzle.

What’s out there, Simmers? Find out February 26, 2019. Until then, chat with fellow community members on The Sims 4 Forums, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Sign up for The Sims 4 newsletter and get Grim's Ghoulish Guitar for free!*

*Requires The Sims 4 game (sold separately) and all game updates to play. See minimum system requirements for this pack.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/news/strangerville-reveal?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_strangerville-reveal-article-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=56727&ts=1550685707971
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    THIS IS SO EXCITING
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited February 2019
    Yeah, this looks good! Nice, coming out in a few days too!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "Strange weather"

Is this dependent on the Seasons pack or not?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Wow. That was...AMAZING.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    Called it. They're defiling my memory of Strangetown. Sigh.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I think this'll be the second game pack releasing right around my birthday. Too bad I'm not interested in the concept. :/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Out next week?! I was not expecting that...
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    made me think of Under the Dome for some reason.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Hmmm, I guess I'll just need to wait and see. Will Bella Goth be involved somehow? :scream:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I definitely see some influences from Stranger Things and Cloverfield-ish... :smile: Idk, I think this might be very cool!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm excited! Not really what I was expecting (I am still hoping for witches...Halloween?) but it looks interesting!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    Called it. They're defiling my memory of Strangetown. Sigh.

Not really. You have the option of not purchasing. :)
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    LOL! 1:07 of the trailer: "Pull the lever, Kronk!"
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    There are bits of this that interest me, but I'm not sold on it yet. Maybe when the price comes down.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I love it :heart:
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    made me think of Under the Dome for some reason.

I miss that show so much! It was one of my favorites.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top