Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW TEASER RELEASED GP7/TRAILER TOMORROW

Comments

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Meh.

Nothing interests me about this but as long as it's not supernatural I will buy it for the stuff, as usual.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited February 2019
    Absolutely looking forwards to the trailer, it'll be nice to figure out what the heck is actually going on here.

There was also a trailer in one of the screenshots, and gosh, I hope it's functional. And that we can build it ourselves.I would actually love that.

Where did they say it wasn't aliens though? I've only seen the tweet where they de-confirmed the zombies.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    If this is adding strange quirks to sims to make them more diverse, I do hope we will be able to control it 110%. I'd love to have a couple weird individuals n my game, but not in every household...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Wow, I have no idea, but those sims sure are goofy looking.

We get a new world according to Sims Community. I did say once, that I wanted a world where we wrecked on a plane and had to survive till we were rescued. I am now rethinking that :p
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    If this is adding strange quirks to sims to make them more diverse, I do hope we will be able to control it 110%. I'd love to have a couple weird individuals n my game, but not in every household...

I agree with this.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Absolutely looking forwards to the trailer, it'll be nice to figure out what the heck is actually going on here.

There was also a trailer in one of the screenshots, and gosh, I hope it's functional. And that we can build it ourselves.I would actually love that.

Where did they say it wasn't aliens though? I've only seen the tweet where they de-confirmed the zombies.

I wouldn't mind the trailer being an object SO LONG AS it functions in a similar way to the tents from outdoor retreat. So if we could click on them and then fill needs like sleep, bladder, food etc then I'd be quote happy. I just hope they're not like the ones in Get Famous
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I just hope they're not like the ones in Get Famous

Uhm, there is a trailer object in Get Famous?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    hoping its not zombies because i do not caree about other supernatrual lifestates i will buy the game pack for the content not the lifestate
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Ŵ€ ΔŘ€ Ħ€Ř€ ŦØ Ş€€ ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

I'm looking forward to something different in this pack. I'm sure it won't be everyone's cup of tea so hopefully the next pack will be one you've requested. :)
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I'm so conflicted...part of me thinks it has a lot of potential, and I'm really really happy to see something new rather than all the same stuff we're used to...but if they just rehashed Strangetown, my favorite neighborhood, for Sims 4, I will be so disappointed. I don't want old stuff redone as new. Hollywood has that covered, and they hardly ever measure up. Make new things better. Hoping it's crazy and strange and fun, not hoping for literal Strangetown.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Don't we already technically have mind control in the game anyway using the scientist career track, you can use the SimRay to get others to do certain things? Hmm...
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited February 2019

Isn’t mind control kind of what The Sims is already about? ;)
  • Options
    Lexington1988Lexington1988 Posts: 70 Member
    Simguru George posted 'ŦĦ€ ΔŘβØŘ€ΔŁ ΜIŇĐ ĐŘ€ΔΜŞ ŦĦŘØUGĦ ØUŘ FŁ€ŞĦ¥ €¥€Ş' on Twitter. Arboreal - definitely something to do with plants then. Almost definitely plantsims?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
  • Options
    ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    It's giving me Strangetown vibes...
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2019

That's a good guess. And I think you have probably figured it out and this version is a new twist of that. Sounds logical to me. :) (You and StevieJohn have figured it out)

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    If it includes the military career and a new world, then I'll be super happy. Whatever it is though, I am buying it regardless to support TS4.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Simguru George posted 'ŦĦ€ ΔŘβØŘ€ΔŁ ΜIŇĐ ĐŘ€ΔΜŞ ŦĦŘØUGĦ ØUŘ FŁ€ŞĦ¥ €¥€Ş' on Twitter. Arboreal - definitely something to do with plants then. Almost definitely plantsims?

But it's unlikely to be a upgrade for the plantsims we have now. Because then people with the pack would have different plantsims as the simmers without the pack. I would love better plantsims but I don't think that is going to happen in a pack. If they ever get updated, which I still hope, I think it has to be in a patch.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I hope there is a nicer version of the laptop. And I hope it comes in a free patch, like that ti's likely to see more of them.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Please don't let this be some watered down magic pack, please don't let it be some watered down magic pack, please don't let it be some watered down magic pack :fearful:

Whatevs, I'm excited, bring it on.
  • Options
    VaidaVaida Posts: 35 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Please don't let this be some watered down magic pack, please don't let it be some watered down magic pack, please don't let it be some watered down magic pack :fearful:

I wouldn't say it is a magic pack, more like some crazy scientist stuff. Thankfully it's a game pack, not an expansion, so I wouldn't overreact.
    Nice pants.
    P6Ps.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Vaida wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I wouldn't say it is a magic pack, more like some crazy scientist stuff. Thankfully it's a game pack, not an expansion, so I wouldn't overreact.

What? No overreacting? Am I on the wrong forum? :fearful:

;)