Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SouthernSim's Creative Thread( new!- Contemporary Coastal- 3/8/19)

SouthernSimSouthernSim Posts: 35 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 3 Builders
Hey ya'll! I've been lurking around for the past decade hoping to one day start my own thread to share my creations but never had the time to do it...until now! I'm a southern gal and a stay-at-home momma, formerly working professional, (hence the never had time part!) as well as a interior designer wannabe. I found a few old screen shots to get started, and more are soon to come! So without further ado, enjoy my creations!

Also, if you like my creations, they can be downloaded on the exchange under southernsim.

INDUSTRIAL FARMHOUSE
So like most other HGTV viewers, I fell in love with the show Fixer Upper and Joanna Gaines's decorating style. I was slightly influenced by this to build an updated, more modern style farmhouse.
62Z0Im3.jpg

HslMbHC.jpg

Jgb8mlt.jpg

Cw6Rux5.jpg

mNhYYl1.jpg

EeEsgI6.jpg

COBALT COTTAGE

Here's another little build from the Sunset Valley I am rebuilding. Basically, I deleted all the buildings, started pulling sims out of my bin, and I am creating homes for them based on their family, pesonality, careers, etc. This home was build for a scientist, his stylist wife, and their toddler.

GmI9J1F.jpgqn6JeFr.jpg

4jncCIu.jpg

wA7myI8.jpg

MzYgq6B.jpg

aGeZndK.jpg

9SLDLuK.jpg

cpcExUU.jpg

MEDITERRENEAN DREAM

Here is another build that I created for my Sunset Valley rebuild, placed on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. The backyard features a pool, hot tub, grill and dining area, firepit, and several lounging areas. Inside, three bedrooms, three baths , and a home gym make up the second floor. The first floor features spacious room including the living area, office, dining room, laundry, kitchen, and two car garage. My favorite feature is the wine alcove adjacent to the dining room. The kitchen is also my favorite that I have built thus far! This home was created for a doctor, his socialite wife, and little girl.

8niWlRX.jpg

vnccHqP.jpg

x2plZus.jpg

ZBnCs9p.jpg

TGd0Ne5.jpg

lZUN9hu.jpg

2He1KAi.jpg

2He1KAi.jpg

AsiN569.jpg

AsiN569.jpg

AAF8Fyw.jpg

uM3YUAM.jpg

sBGMXEs.jpg

fSBMJuw.jpg

rn2lQyH.jpg

CxXpKsZ.jpg

TZ7heM8.jpg

Uy1Clm7.jpg

2MrM4IQ.jpg

BHFlGRM.jpg

BwrbYb9.jpg

OQikLTc.jpg

CONTEMPORARY COASTAL

Just completed another home in my Sunset Valley rebuild series. This one is located across the street from the beach. It has a more modern coastal vibe with a hint of rustic style, utilizing all nueteral tones of black ,white, and gray. It is a three story, four bedroom house, including a master suite on the first floor, a teen girl's room, a teen boy's room, and a nursery with child bed for when the toddler grows out of his crib. I had so much fun doing the kids' rooms in this build! I especially love the teen boy's room decorated for a outdoor sports enthusiast. I will be uploading to my galery soon!

fNcQsrg.jpg

U8VKMxC.jpg

G7IsYOR.jpg

cHhIMP8.jpg

ZLWLTnn.jpg

aoKjtpV.jpg

z1daOMh.jpg

vO9br6J.jpg

PVdQN1T.jpg

30Yk5Y6.jpg

aUQn4j2.jpg

pfA5e7I.jpg