Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking For Realistic Skins!

I just got back into using CC in my game, mostly Skins, and my favorite is from This Is Them, but much of their work is on Patreon, and I can't afford to add another monthly bill, even if it is only $5 a month!

So I am on here asking if anyone knows about any other realistic skins out there, that is like This Is Them, who's free stuff is on both Tumblr and TSR!

I love for my Sims to look more like real people, which is why I also like to find realistic hair, rather then Maxis match hair!
To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!

Comments

• Options
    MelissaLiMelissaLi Posts: 20 Member
    One of the realistic skins that I love to use is called the Obscurus Skin, even though it says early access for patreons you're still able to download it. Hope this helps! Their tumblr name is obscurus-sims :D
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeye
  • Options
    MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    MelissaLi wrote: »
    One of the realistic skins that I love to use is called the Obscurus Skin, even though it says early access for patreons you're still able to download it. Hope this helps! Their tumblr name is obscurus-sims :D

I was about to say, the first cc creators that come to mind when I hear realistic skins are definitely this is them and obscurus.

There are some on thesimsresource as well - I really like Saya Sims' Eir skin (especially combined with Bobur's teeth). A lot of thisisthem's older releases that patreons had early access to are on thesimsresource as well, though you probably already had a look haha. Viirix' skin is also lovely I can't seem to find the original post, it must've been lost in the tumblr apocalypse, this is the download (http://www.mediafire.com/file/ustr4b2d712hdsb/viirinsims_realistic_skin.package) and this is the preview (http://sims4updates.net/skins/freckle-skintone-at-viirinx/)
    FashionRoyaltySims has some realistic skins too

I like some of S-Club's skins too though they're probably too smooth to be truly realistic. I like to modify that by using Scarlett's skin "imperfections" - she has loads of stuff like acne, scars, stretch marks, freckles, moles, birth marks, bigger pores
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    I love my sims realistic too, i don't know if you can tell haha. None of my cc is cartoony tbh. There's some great stuff out there that makes less detailed skins look more realistic as well.

So some cc tips from my side to generally make your sims more realistic would be: Adding to all the stuff you can get from Scarlett, I really like the lipsticks that include teeth - S-club and Pralinesims have some of those - or Bobur's teeth with any lips. You can also get a bunch of extra sliders which make you able to have more varied body types - there's a bunch of people who make them but I really like redheadsims' sliders - they also do great hairs for all ages (they convert a lot of the realistic hairs that are only made for teens-elders into toddler and children's hairs, as well as making their own hairs. I also really like their nails). Body hair is also quite transforming for male sims especially. My favourite eyes would probably be by Pralinesims (they do skins too though I don't find them very realistic and don't use them much)
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA