Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Military Career/Strangetown? StrangerVille

Comments

• SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2019
    I mean they could be under a spell. but I dont feel witch vibes here. Desert/military theme. Maybe additional funtions for aliens. I mean this hat looks like some abduction protection. With „her“ they mean bella goth who got abducted in strange town (desert like world like in the background)
    An active military carreer? maybe as a counter part.

dunno. Im confused. Are those people poisoned? maybe some „radioactive waves“/alien satalite waves kind of thing? I mean I am curious what its gonna be but im a bit sad that it prob wont be witches...Seems like a goofy gamepack to me.
    But tbh I wasnt a fan of GF when they announced it, because I wanted my witches next so badly and GF turned out very cool. Atleast for me. So eventho im sad because im asuming we wont get witches here– I hope it will be cool. time will tell. whatever this is, it will prob grow on me. But again, this is just my uneducated feeling/guess rightnow. #FirstImpression

Gurus seeming to be mind controlled. I like this mysterious uninformed state in which we are. I want to know what behind the curtain now!
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited February 2019
    Look to the sky, it welcomes us all.

I'm thinking a rework of Aliens. When Aliens hover over in the sky in their spaceships, the light beams down on the Sim and gravitates them into the ship. Join us.

But I feel like that should be a patch, not paid content. So, I don't know. We'll know tomorrow and I'm actually really nervous about it. :(
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,422 Member
    👀👀 it might be strange town, I haven’t played past games besides TS3 but it says Bella in the middle of the beauty line. But I recall reading somewhere about Bella and Strangetown
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2019
    👀👀 it might be strange town, I haven’t played past games besides TS3 but it says Bella in the middle of the beauty line. But I recall reading somewhere about Bella and Strangetown

latest?cb=20110930212903

"Truth-seekers move to Strangetown hoping to discover the secrets the town holds. Do aliens live among us? Do missing Sims mysteriously appear here? In this town nothing is what it seems."
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

So she is the voodoo witch ...
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Here's hoping we get an obstacle course. I think it's pretty much guaranteed that we will.
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member

Seems like a GP folks!

Those twisted necks though :D:D:D

This seems like a Military/Strangetown/Indoctrination/ConspiracyTheory GP.

This is some freaky 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and I absolutely love it!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member

latest?cb=20110930212903

"Truth-seekers move to Strangetown hoping to discover the secrets the town holds. Do aliens live among us? Do missing Sims mysteriously appear here? In this town nothing is what it seems."

So if it follows this, does it mean this will be a vacation world perhaps? And these Sims are all displaying Strangetown syndrome?
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    What on Earth is going on... :lol:
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    At this point I think it have nothing to do with witches, and honestly I'm not excited.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    At this point I think it have nothing to do with witches, and honestly I'm not excited.

Same. My buzz is totally killed now.

I think this is the witch pack.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I'm pretty sure its Strangetown and a military career. I don't think it has anything to do with a new occult, I just think the gurus all have Strangetown syndrome. They might do something new with aliens and/or Bella Goth but I think the first thing I said is it.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member

really? what makes you think so? to me it seems like something apocalypse themed and i def would want it to be witches
    edited February 2019

This has nothing to do with witches. I don't see magic fx anywhere, wands, pointy hats or cauldrons.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited February 2019
    esfire wrote: »

really? what makes you think so? to me it seems like something apocalypse themed and i def would want it to be witches

I think it's more likely to be an alien update than witches. The main storyline of Strangetown is that Bella Goth has been abducted by aliens.
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Strangetown
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member

I don't see witches here sadly...
  • esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »

I think it's more likely to be an alien update than witches. The main storyline of Strangetown is that Bella Goth has been abducted by aliens.

yes, i know, i played sims 2. i would love it if they updated aliens as they have been broken since 2015 anyway but idk how much i believe theyd do a direct alien update with a pack as i dont think they want to go down the MFP path again so soon
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    It definitely feels like a Strangetown thing to me. The military thing, the suggestion of a crater, the hints to Bella... But at the same time, we already have aliens in game and I doubt they would change that. If the town is Strangetown, what's the theme if not aliens? Could it still be witches? Is Strangetown a new holiday destination?

Skinwalkers. It's skinwalkers, I'm calling it. They are witches too.
    a256aFi.gif
    IceyJ wrote: »

I don't think that after the MFP fiasco they will give us another DLC update for DLC (GTW aliens). And hyptnotized zombie soldiers in front of crashed airplanes would be a very very odd way to announce a military career as the main content of a new pack.
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    What if instead of aliens it's like a "Stranger Things" tribute with a military type base of scientists experimenting on Sims and giving them supernatural abilities?