March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renting A Spare Room?

After watching the live broadcast I was wondering, when you rent a spare room from your home room is your new roommate fully controllable or do they do their own thing but still pay rent?

Comments

• lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited January 2013
    After watching the live broadcast I was wondering, when you rent a spare room from your home room is your new roommate fully controllable or do they do their own thing but still pay rent?

I hope they do their own thing. that would really add the fun
    WznfzGr.gif
  • dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited January 2013
    Sounds like they are NPCs. He said if you need help paying the rent. Were it a player controlled Sim, you'd still be paying the rent...right? I hope its and NPC!
  • renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    edited January 2013
    From what I noticed in the broadcast today, they were only able to control the two Sims they made themselves.
  • Nikkie11Nikkie11 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think I could make a mod out of this...
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Nikkie11 wrote: »
    I think I could make a mod out of this...

Awesome! That said, this thread is a little bit old and so I am going to close it. Always try to be mindful of a thread's age and when it was most recently active before posting (if it's been a few years since a post, that might merit a new thread instead - but a thread that's still active but posted a few years ago may still be a good place to join the conversation).
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top