Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited February 2019
    Room 2!!

My room entry for #BnS113 Love Shack.
    ehQarDH.png

Ready for a blast from the past? We are firing up the WAYBACK MACHINE and dusting off a vintage Sims 3 challenge from Week 50 - the very first year of the Sims 3 BuildnShare challenge. Buckle up and go back in time with us! (Challenge by @Anjubee )

You weren't sure where to look. The couple in front of you seemed to have forgotten you were there. Sitting in front of you on the opposite couch were The Meronas, Carlos and Betty. Newlyweds, of course. They were entwined around each other now, Betty in Carlos's lap.

It started with some simple affectionate patting as they started to explain how they had decided to have a modest wedding and set that money aside to have a honeymoon retreat built. "Somewhere romantic," Betty had said as Carlos rubbed her knee.

After informing you that they wanted a secluded, romantic hideaway and how they only had a budget of 35,000 simoleans, you looked down to jot down some notes. By the time you looked back up, Betty was in Carlos' lap and they were in full "make out" mode.

You tried clearing your throat softly at first, but they continued. After a few more moments, you decided to just get up and leave them alone for a bit.

Brief:
    • Budget: 35,000 [gallery cost]
    • Size: No larger than 30x20 lot
    • 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
    • Be sure to pick a lot that will work well for a romantic getaway
    • Lot cost is not a factor in this challenge.

Sim Challenge:
    Create Carlos and Betty Merona as sims and take pictures of them on their honeymoon! Share their traits and outfits as well as candid shots with us.

Room Challenge:
    Carlos and Betty want a cozy dining room for romantic dinners! Budget: 10,000

nTXGPU6.pngPlease click on the picture above to take you to the download page.

For more images click on the spoiler.
    7E0Etqf.png

3WCUvii.png

i98JKRK.png

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Room 3!!!

This one was created for @rosemow's 192nd challenge, but didn't get it finished on time.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The theme for the 192nd week : A bright kitchen to start the New Year.
    Happy New Year! Hope is excited to start the New Year of 2019! ! She has decided that she will have a bright start to the year, and will renovate her kitchen so that all the colours used for the furnishings are bright! She also wants to have a music player or wall speaker in the kitchen so that she can enjoy listening to music whilst preparing meals.
    Could you please design her new kitchen for her? She would be pleased if you would!
    I will look forward to seeing the bright kitchens!
    Link to ENTRIES
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16892721/#Comment_16892721

5sRgFb2.pngPlease click on the picture above to go the the gallery page.

Open the spoiler for more images:

6Vhmg41.png

XUoB4Jv.png

hD116Z1.png

OfwPyVS.png

g9jPAYN.png

3eASNsc.png

RWYRyJZ.png

1TffDn2.png

BfQlVe2.png

YTZL4Zn.png

G2WduIj.png

6j5pkDN.png

6j5pkDN.png

E9T5SpU.png

rzlPXqu.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Very nice dining room! :) It looks very nice how you have done the heart pattern on the wall! The candlelights create a very romantic setting for a meal <3 The large glass windows are very nice! Sims would have special views of the evening skies at nighttime .
    Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! :) The Spanish theme is very nice! Very nice orange colour of the walls. The floral wreath is a nice touch on the white door. It looks very creative how the bookcase has been placed into the counter! The nook areas of the room are very nice! The wall patterning gives a great look to the room areas! It is nice that there are double sinks and fridges in the room. The design of the separate double stoves area is so very creatively great! Very nice sofa and armchair corner sitting nook. Sims will enjoy resting chatting there. The candles and fruit basket are nice touches there. The light filled dining area is very nice! The open windows are very nice! Sims will enjoy dining in the sunlight . It is great that there is a laundry nook. Sims will enjoy making and eating popcorn in the kitchen !
    There are so many creative details in the room! You have used moo so well! :)
  • Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Beautiful and spacious kitchen <3<3<3 Love the colors too.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Here catching up on your beautiful new additions dear! All Lovely indeed! <3
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow, @Gwiniel and @BreeMiles - you all ROCK!!!
  • Options
    I think we've had enough rooms for a while, how about a whole lot??

Welcome Home to Wicker Cottage

Mk6AQpr.jpg

This home was created for @krystalgamer1's #MakeMeWantToBuy Laundry Day challenge over on the wonderful world of twitter, if you haven't checked out her challenges, I strongly recommend that you do.

3tpsUFJ.jpg

The Exterior

99OCq9z.png

w1z0DBn.png

fNvnCwC.png

sA4yYyl.png

c03DZ7I.png

O3hIrsz.png

3t5hLMV.png

9rXxarO.png

Vk98imK.png

The Living Space

eTjmatw.png

kYtAM3u.png

P6lWQCZ.png

WQM9fKA.png

fHEy5bL.png

fHEy5bL.png

CZJ54l9.png

5WoKJLP.png

VLwkMhp.png

1mtEesK.png

Tscd551.png

h12F1oA.png

vs6yfDS.png

VfVgIZw.png

jcUQuuM.png

The Bedrooms

6CE3NEc.png

ii6tS5C.png

O45Ws7v.png

QIDJKZn.png

QychhOo.png

ivtjxL0.png

365cvFk.png

yHZH4GH.png

V7yPOWS.png

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Wicker Cottage is very nice! :) The wooden exterior and interior wall texture is so nice, and very nice exterior design! The glass roofing is very nice! The circular flower beds look so very nice! It looks very great how you have done the fencing around the edges of the outdoors living patio area! The raised outdoors cooking, dining and sitting area is very stylishly nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the umbrella covered table. The wicker chairs used throughout the build are very nice. It is nice that there is a rectangle steps pathway to the area. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme and the furnishings look so calming and natural! Very nice sitting area in the living room for resting and watching tv or reading a book. The swans are a nice touch on the bookshelf. The coat stand, school bag and clothes and shoes closet are homely touches. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floor rugs add a nice touch to the rooms. The large window wall in the first bedroom is very nice.
    It is a very nice natural cottage! :)
  • Options
    Thank you dearest @rosemow :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Another room my darlings!!

Lx3E18A.pngCoolala Bedroom - as alwyas clickety click on the picture to take you to the download page.

rosemow wrote: »
    :) ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-EIGHTH CHALLENGE :)

The theme for the week is : A room that is based around two of your favourite items in the game

Every simmer has items that are their favourite build/buy mode items in the game. The items may be what they use a lot of times in their builds, or items that they like looking at, or items that they find useful sometimes.
    Could you please design a room that is based around two of these items? The two items can be used once or multiple times in the room. Could you also please tell us what the two items are.
    I will look forward to seeing what items you choose and the rooms you decide to create!

So, my two favourite items in the game are very diverse, so I chose to make a bedroom with attached bathroom to incorporate them both.
    Coolala Bear and the Mid-Centuty Wash Basin

Va9kTN5.png

9NgQ7n1.png

QPCQGcA.png

More pictures in the spoiler below:
    I5GGQm9.png

kJy5gHH.png

uSlXy7g.png

wz6I480.png

VDTiHyj.png

SOEll7w.png

A94eS6l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Coolala Bedroom is very cute! @FaithofKaela :) You have showcase your two favourite items so very well in the room! The coolala bear looks very cute throughout the room! He looks great in the corner with varied sizes and colours of him, and he looks very nice sitting on top of dresser, and in different sizes and colours on the end of the bed! Very nice red and white colour scheme of the room! It looks very effective! The circles and zigzag wall patterning gives a very nice look to the room, and the starry night light is a special touch on the bedhead wall. Kids will have fun playing with the modern dollhouse. The starry curtains are pretty! It is nice there is a full length lights edged mirror in the corner nook for Sims to check their appearance in. The booknook corner is very nice! It looks very great how you have done the circles floor prints there! Kids will enjoy sitting on the cure animal chair reading a book from the cute panda bookcase. The of white ceiling lights used look very pretty! The aquarium nook is very nice! The clothes closet is great! Very nice design of the bathroom! The bathtub nook is great! It looks very effective the way you have placed a mirror on the side wall and have the red and white hanging lights over the top of the tub. The tub of toys is a homely touch. It is a very nice bathroom nook for the kids to use your favourite wash basin. The mirror is nice behind it. It is nice the black wall dividers separate off the bath tub and toilet areas.
    It is a very nice kids bedroom! There shouldn’t be any sign of monsters appearing from under the bed in the room! :)
    Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Love it Faith, I really like how you used the red and made it pop!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @FaithofKaela, I'm catching up with your wonderful creations!

I love what you did with the december house. Mid Century Orange looks beautiful!

Pink Teen Bedroom is a lovely room. Very cute.

Riverside Duplex is lovely!

Your asian themed dining room is really pretty!

Love Shack is a very pretty room!

I love the colours you used for the kitchen.

Coolala Bedroom is so cute!