Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a sim that is impossible to recreate

So I made her when I still didn't have the game on my computer and I had to rely on drawing my sims until one day my friend and I decided to recreate my sims to his game and he told me that she's impossible. We couldn't even find any cc for her and we had another friend who tried to make cc for her but she gave up. For now she'll have her hair bleached at an early age and she will be wearing special contacts starting from her toddlerhood until she grows. So she won't be having her chimerism, sad. Her name is Destinee Vatore, youngest daughter of Elisa Vatore and Annathema Losvenim and Caleb Vatore's great granddaughter (Yes, she's in fact his great grandkid).
Here is a pic of her that I drew in my phone
3uO7nFd.png
Impossible, right? Well, good luck if you would recreate her
I prefer Shade than Shady

Comments

• nikkibuglovenikkibuglove Posts: 15 Member
    She's cute thought. Nice drawing. :smile:
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    She's cute thought. Nice drawing. :smile:

Awww... Thanks :blush:
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ So.... this is a drawing of your Sim?
    ~ Did you make her on "The Demo" of Sims 4?
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ So.... this is a drawing of your Sim?
    ~ Did you make her on "The Demo" of Sims 4?

No, I only drew her. Never recreated her because she is technically impossible.
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    @Shadyboop Just because I had to try making an extreme-looking sim. I was only messing around a little B)

7QXdaaC.png
    edited January 2019
    astera00 wrote: »
    @Shadyboop Just because I had to try making an extreme-looking sim. I was only messing around a little B)

7QXdaaC.png

Uhhhh... You don't have to make her look exactly like my drawing since my drawing style has some anime influence...
    @Shadyboop Haha, well you said it was impossible to recreate so I took that as a challenge :sweat_smile: It wasn't really obvious from your comment how stylised your drawing was, so I tried to do a close match. It was only for fun. Do you really want me to make her? I'd be happy to give it a go if you like :blush: I don't do cc though, you can add that in yourself if you like.
    astera00 wrote: »
    @Shadyboop Haha, well you said it was impossible to recreate so I took that as a challenge :sweat_smile: It wasn't really obvious from your comment how stylised your drawing was, so I tried to do a close match. It was only for fun. Do you really want me to make her? I'd be happy to give it a go if you like :blush: I don't do cc though, you can add that in yourself if you like.

Well I can't find any cc that would be fitted for her unfortunately. Heck, the eyes and the different textured hair narrows her chances of existing with her natural hair and eyes. Sure you can give her a try, if you like. :blush:
    Do you want me to upload this one for you? What would you like me to change about her and make less extreme or just change altogether? Widen/shorten/enlarge/shrink etc?

As for cc, maybe try finding someone who does requests for cc. There are threads on here for that, I'm sure there's someone willing to give it a try.
    Oof, how can someone recreate her as a child and as a toddler