Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I fulfill this wish?

SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
5tPUnrc.jpg

I've never seen this before and I see no option for my sim to do this interaction.
kwdT9wX.gif

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Ooh, that's a tricky one. The "Convince To..." interactions (should) only show up in certain LN clubs and at parties, but all the time for vampires. If your sim has no interest in night life, throwing parties, or becoming a vampire if they aren't one already, I would say that 200 points isn't much to be pursuing that wish. Might it have shown up though after a party was scheduled but before it's happened?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Ahh I didn't know it was a party only thing. Probably he got the wish while the party was still going on but I only locked it in afterwards. I'm not intending to pursue it but it's great to know. My sims don't usually party so I had no idea about this. Thanks Igazor.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Is she at university by any chance? Because I think I only get wishes like that when my sim is a student.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    It always cracks me up when one of my sims rolls a wish to convince his partner to kiss another sim ... we all know how that would go down! :#:D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    My sims are constantly rolling a wish to scan another sim.And they're not simbots...so they can't scan XD lol.
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Is she at university by any chance? Because I think I only get wishes like that when my sim is a student.

Nope not at uni. This wish must be so rare cuz I never see it (then again I never play uni).

kwdT9wX.gif
  • AbubakrAbubakr Posts: 476 Member
    You have to make sure the person on the receiving end of the joke has the Good Sense of Humour trait
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    A Sim WITH the Good Sense of Humor trait needs to deliver the joke.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

What... but she (Nancy) doesn't have that trait. The sim that got that wish had the good sense of humor.
    kwdT9wX.gif