Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caleb, why (and how) are you here?

My sim Max Hunter (female) was at her acting gig and her boyfriend Caleb Vatore suddenly showed up. Caleb is in the writer's career so he *shouldn't* have been there (I think). Any ideas how he could be there? Max asked him to turn her & she's in the process of changing, btw.

Here's my revamped Caleb (and no, none of those in the background are Max :smile:) :

[url="[img]https://i.postimg.cc/MT7jrp9r/02-17-19-4-59-03-PM.png[/img]"]02-17-19-4-59-03-PM.png[/url]

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    is caleb a celebrity in your game? i've noticed a few celebs show up at the lot when my actor is at work (usually thorne bailey since he's everywhere). they typically just stand outside and look bored (or jump up and down begging for attention, in thorne's case)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited February 2019
    I don't know why that happened but I just wanted to say I like your makeover of him, especially his hair.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I had a celeb mother in acting and her eldest son keeps showing up to see her, they said it was a glitch
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    @kalaksed no, he's in the writer career and just got the "On the road to fame" notification you get when you do your first action giving you fame; think it was for selling a painting. Could be it?

@citysimmer thanks :smile:. It's one of the in-game hairs not cc; think it came with either Get Together or City Living. The clothes are also in-game not cc. All I changed was his hair & clothes for his "normal" appearance; eyes, eyebrows & everything else is the same.

@smurfy77 thanks. Whenever he shows up I'll just have to remember to send him home before my sim leaves lol.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Am not surprise on this my sims partner in the police in get to work Caleb is there. i think some kid of glitch with vampires i caught Vlad be host of restrunt or waiter.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Did give you away a house or apartment key to him? Because if you do, your sims boy/girl friend will spawn on the active careers lots. I don't know if that is a new feature or a bug, but it's there since the december patch.
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    My random non famous family members and close friends seem to turn up on set all the time! I try and see it as them coming for a behind the scenes set visit thing, but they turn up pretty much every time my famous sim is working... I think maybe they should stop following my sim and go back to their own lives now! (tad creepy!! :# ) :D
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    He shows to cheer the actress.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    It was kinda sweet bug to me, he only did it for his mom and he was always at their house after he moved out, he was listed in parents panel as mommy daddy boy, Caleb was actually his dad so maybe inherited, lol