Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unpopular opinion game

kikamoonskikamoons Posts: 78 Member
We all have our opinions on certain topics that don't necessarily align with the "popular" opinion. I thought it would be fun to start a little thread where we share our unpopular opinions and the next person would say wether they agree or not (also adding an explanation if wanted) and share their unpopular opinion.
Example:
My unpopular opinion: Ariana Grande is overrated.

The person below me: "Agree/Disagree"(can explain why if wanted) followed by their unpopular opinion.

Could be fun! Should we try?

My opinion - Ariana Grande is overrated

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Hard to say cuz I don't keep up with pop music nowadays.

I'd say she's alright cuz she is very talented and deserves to be talked about. So disagree.

The Sims 3 game is bad lighting wise.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I have never played sims 3 so idk, but I don't like the graphics of it. I guess Agree.

A lot of people with a strong dislike for hip hop/rap have never listened to anything outside the mainstream.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited February 2019
    Hard to say. Back in the day, hip hop wasn't the only thing that's mainstream. :D Is it like that now? I know mumble rap is famous now but I think there's also some like slow 'electronic' pop that's popular.

And usually the people who complain about rap are the ones who like rock music, I think. And rock music is def not mainstream anymore. :\

I guess disagree? :D

My infamous unpopular opinion: The Avengers were weak/lame in Infinity War. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    Agree! D:<

And that whole stupid arch about Thor getting a new hammer so that... it could be completely useless?! Uuuugh. Still liked it overall because so many people died. I know they'll come back somehow, but I liked that they had the guts to end it on defeat.

My OO: Alpha CC looks stupid and glaringly out of place when used in Sims 4.
    edited February 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hard to say. Back in the day, hip hop wasn't the only thing that's mainstream. :D Is it like that now? I know mumble rap is famous now but I think there's also some like slow 'electronic' pop that's popular.

And usually the people who complain about rap are the ones who like rock music, I think. And rock music is def not mainstream anymore. :\

I guess disagree? :D

My infamous unpopular opinion: The Avengers were weak/lame in Infinity War. :D

I mean outside of mainstream hip hop. Like mumble rap is mainstream in hip hop right now, and there are people that hear one mumble rap song about money and women, hate it, and write off the entire genre based on that. :\

Paneep wrote: »
    Agree! D:<

And that whole stupid arch about Thor getting a new hammer so that... it could be completely useless?! Uuuugh. Still liked it overall because so many people died. I know they'll come back somehow, but I liked that they had the guts to end it on defeat.

My OO: Alpha CC looks stupid and glaringly out of place when used in Sims 4.

AGREE. If you want to have it blend in, you have to download a ton of it so all aspects of your game have it, while one or two maxis match pieces blend in without any effort.

Math can be fun
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Agree.

A lot of rock/metal bands these days are becoming more pop to fit into mainstream radio.
    832XG3D.gif
    I listen to today's rock only occasionally (most of the rock I like is from the 90s) and I never listen to metal, but from what I have heard I agree.

Watermelon is bland and it's only good if you put salt on it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• kikamoonskikamoons Posts: 78 Member
    Oh wow, I have never tried putting salt on it? I only like watermelon on a hot day when it's straight out of the fridge. So, disagree for now since I've never put salt on it :smiley:

Tiny dogs (like chihuahuas, yorkies etc.) are very annoying and not even that cute
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Agree.

I don't like fantasy medieval games, like witcher.
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    I don't care about The Witcher but I really love Skyrim, so I guess I disagree. XD

I think TS3 sims are very ugly.
    Agree.

Birkenstocks are ugly.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Agree.

Cooked egg with a runny yolk is disgusting :s
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Disagree. It’s delicous!

If you only know how to play one or two songs, you can’t play an instrument, you can play a song lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Disagree, because if you can play one or two songs, then I'm assuming you know how to read music, and if you know how to read music, then you can play more songs on that chosen instrument with enough practice.

I hate corduroy.
    Disagree. Corduroy can be cute!

There shouldn’t be billionaires in this world.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Disagree, but only if they made their money honestly.

Bacon is gross.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Disagree. It depends on how you make it I guess.

Birds are honestly so cute.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    They are very weird creatures, disagree :smiley:

Transformers movies are actually boring
    Agree! I can’t stay awake.

Divergent is just a bad copy of the hunger games.
    It's a lot of fun!
    edited February 2019
    Disagree, I loved Divergent :smiley: they are similar in their idea - a dystopian world, but other than that they are quite different :)

Edited for inappropriate comments about religion. ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
    Disagree. Some religious aren't that bad.

Christmas sweaters aren't that ugly.
    832XG3D.gif
    Disagree.

Soup for breakfast is awesome
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

kikamoons wrote: »
    Disagree, I loved Divergent :smiley: they are similar in their idea - a dystopian world, but other than that they are quite different :)

Religion is brainwashing people

I don’t think this is really appropriate for this forum

citysimmer wrote: »
    Disagree.

Soup for breakfast is awesome

Agree it’s amazing!
    It's a lot of fun!
    Justice League movie was not bad. XD
    832XG3D.gif