Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heir poll

MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
Since my simself's son ,Daryl, is a YA now I need to start thinking of who will be the heir.I have aged them all to YA in cas but put their current ages below.

1.Daryl,YA. Traits: Supernatural fan,Great Kisser,Night Owl,Genius,Ambitious
screenshot-27-1.jpg

Danielle,Teen almost YA.Traits:Neurotic,Loves the outdoors,eco Friendly,Snob
screenshot-25-1.jpg

3.Katerina,Teen.Traits:Loves the outdoors,Bookworm,Virtuoso,Ambitious
screenshot-26-1.jpg
Happy Simming!♥

Heir poll 34 votes

Daryl
61%
suzsesZhakiraPArchivistalanmichael1zagboorulesMikezumiemorrillJoAnne65cwaddelljillbgSimplyJenkorsetLunBeautySindocatGITTE2001annaliese39AnnabelleGeekMonkey34B21lazyjuniperChelsPlaySims 21 votes
Danielle
8%
HimRumiAlexaKryjordand 3 votes
Katerina
29%
Emily4331AthenaOnyxPuddinroyCravenLestatpandabear1836thuggishsplicerKNORearClarionOfJoy[Deleted User]hermionia 10 votes

Comments

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Katerina
    Daryl is cute, but Katherine seems to be fun to play with.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Daryl
    Just because I can see more things happen with a supernatural fan who is a great kisser... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Daryl
    Daryl, he reminds me of Jon Snow. He shares the name of my own next heir by the way (but that’s not the reason to vote for him hehe).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    Just because I can see more things happen with a supernatural fan who is a great kisser... ;)

I probably have done the most with him. He wants to be a witch and i think i will make him a hybrid
    Happy Simming!♥
    I will cut off the pole in a few days when katerina is a young adult. She is the youngest as she just turned into a teen
    Happy Simming!♥
  • korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    Daryl
    Daryl he is a keeper and his traits seem fun
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited February 2019
    Katerina
    I voted Katerina - she's beautiful! I think you can make a great story out of her life. She's ambitious and wants to be a great musician. But what if those plans get botched when someone turns her into a vampire or werewolf or any of the other occult states? As she grows to learn to live with the change (missing outdoor activities in the daytime if she was a vampire for example), will she be driven to find a cure before it's too late, or embrace it?
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Daryl
    I think Daryl sounds lots of fun to play, and he's cute. Katerina is very attractive, too, though, and has traits I usually like. Personally, I'm not a fan of either Danielle's traits or features.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    suzses wrote: »
    I think Daryl sounds lots of fun to play, and he's cute. Katerina is very attractive, too, though, and has traits I usually like. Personally, I'm not a fan of either Danielle's traits or features.

Want to hear somethung funny? Danielle glitched out while trying to age and corrupted my whole save xD . i have to restart the story but i think i will do it with jeff and i not being married yet
    Happy Simming!♥
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Daryl
    Want to hear somethung funny? Danielle glitched out while trying to age and corrupted my whole save xD . i have to restart the story but i think i will do it with jeff and i not being married yet

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that happened! I guess you didn't have an earlier save to go back to? Or maybe a fresh start sounded more fun.

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    suzses wrote: »

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that happened! I guess you didn't have an earlier save to go back to? Or maybe a fresh start sounded more fun.

It was a mess in a hand basket. I needed a fresh start. But daryl will be revamped and will likely be heir anyways :) only difference is he will be born in game
    Happy Simming!♥